Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today! That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon,

Finally finished the followup to the lycanroc pic, requested by @LittleRaven556!  Kinda failed at keeping details and proportions consistent between the two pictures, but hopefully it's still acceptab

Leaky catboy in overalls for @SaQra!  I was going to try to make him look more humanish than my usual, but it didn't quite work out. 😅  Hopefully it's still acceptable!

Posted Images

On 10/7/2019 at 5:26 PM, Nick_Donovan said:

I can't say for certain if Jarvis is actually gonna do this, since he's stated that he generally prefers doing males. However, I recently made a commission to Bibarel-Rei over on FurAffinity for an image of Toriel. If you'd like, I can share it with you once it's done.

I kinda actually wanna see it

On 9/26/2019 at 2:21 AM, Jarvis Langley said:

@EmesiraGimil suggested I revisit some of my favourite moments from my holds I've done, via art of my fursona, and this is definitely one of those moments.  Thighs strapped to the arms of the chair, so they're spread and can't be unspread.  The shirt and thought bubble were Eme's idea, and they amuse me. XD

large.Precarious.png.14a5fb10666525544c022ce4eccd80b5.png

I could attempt, but it might be difficult since I'm not very familiar with Undertale (I'm weird, I know XD).

I do!  I'm on this site's Discord server and sometimes do holds in the #omo_live channel (and just chat there other times).  It's a nice little community.

Can I request art of a muscular anthro male skunk struggling to hold in a colossally bulging football-sized bladder while a busty female Skunk smirks at him and asks if he needs to go?

If that's too much then feel free to cut the female Skunk out of this.

3 hours ago, MusashiSerena said:

Can I request art of a muscular anthro male skunk struggling to hold in a colossally bulging football-sized bladder while a busty female Skunk smirks at him and asks if he needs to go?

If that's too much then feel free to cut the female Skunk out of this.

Not currently in a situation where I can work on art, but I can add it to my list!  I think I'm at least decent at drawing muscular, even if not particularly good. XD

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2019 at 1:43 PM, LydiaPrower8 said:

If you're planning to do more anthro Pokemon, can I have a Smeargle? Any omo situation will do.

Pokemon are pretty easy and I was able to kinda make this one work, so here you go!

817570850_DesperateSmeargle.png.6bbee4dc7b74a1ec59fdbecbf4679a02.png

On 11/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, NaughtyNoid said:

If you are OK with mythical creatures, can you do Genie from Disney's Aladdin in his legs form?

I have a lot of difficulty with human faces, so not sure if I could do a good job with that, sorry. 😅

2 hours ago, NaughtyNoid said:

He's not really too human in my opinion. You can try if you want, if not I'm fine with it.

Awesome

4 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Pokemon are pretty easy and I was able to kinda make this one work, so here you go!

817570850_DesperateSmeargle.png.6bbee4dc7b74a1ec59fdbecbf4679a02.png

I have a lot of difficulty with human faces, so not sure if I could do a good job with that, sorry. 😅

It's OK, it's still really good!

2 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today!

995076768_ExplodingLycanroc.png.63c56b98ad5899b6bc1a712dd6d862f7.png

That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon, but I can't draw balloons and kinda gave up getting it to look right. XD;

Great Work!

On the topic of pokemon, would you be willing to do a bulging Lucario?

9 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today!

995076768_ExplodingLycanroc.png.63c56b98ad5899b6bc1a712dd6d862f7.png

That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon, but I can't draw balloons and kinda gave up getting it to look right. XD;

Omg... this is hot. I've got a request for a follow up: this Lycanroc, the contents of his balloon bursting out the opening, legs spread for us to have a clear view, and pee just gushing out of him as he floods the floor- feeling pure, unfiltered relief.

Edited by LittleRaven556
Removed a bit (see edit history)
6 minutes ago, LittleRaven556 said:

Omg... this is hot. I've got a request for a follow up: this Lycanroc, balloon bursting, legs spread for us to have a clear view, and pee just gushing out of him as he floods the floor- feeling pure, unfiltered relief.

Aaaa, glad you like it!  I may actually attempt that followup since I can picture it all rather well!  Partially because I've got some first hand experience fresh in my mind that was inspired by my drawing this...

Hi so, I don't have any sort of character or animal suggestion... But I would love to see more intense teasing, or forced holding situations! 

Like the one you did with the Bee Queen and her Desperate Harem, or the poor Deer boy, sandwiched between two doms who are teasing his distended bladder. 💖 

Just, more swollen lower bellies, extremely bursting twinks and horny, sadistic female doms teasing them please! :3c