Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today! That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon,

Finally finished the followup to the lycanroc pic, requested by @LittleRaven556!  Kinda failed at keeping details and proportions consistent between the two pictures, but hopefully it's still acceptab

Leaky catboy in overalls for @SaQra!  I was going to try to make him look more humanish than my usual, but it didn't quite work out. 😅  Hopefully it's still acceptable!

Posted Images

@EmesiraGimil suggested I revisit some of my favourite moments from my holds I've done, via art of my fursona, and this is definitely one of those moments.  Thighs strapped to the arms of the chair, so they're spread and can't be unspread.  The shirt and thought bubble were Eme's idea, and they amuse me. XD

large.Precarious.png.14a5fb10666525544c022ce4eccd80b5.png

5 hours ago, Zorb said:

May you please do the adult form of Asriel Dreemurr?

I could attempt, but it might be difficult since I'm not very familiar with Undertale (I'm weird, I know XD).

2 hours ago, White_fox said:

You got a discord?

I do!  I'm on this site's Discord server and sometimes do holds in the #omo_live channel (and just chat there other times).  It's a nice little community.

9 minutes ago, Jarvis Langley said:

@EmesiraGimil suggested I revisit some of my favourite moments from my holds I've done, via art of my fursona, and this is definitely one of those moments.  Thighs strapped to the arms of the chair, so they're spread and can't be unspread.  The shirt and thought bubble were Eme's idea, and they amuse me. XD

Hehe, glad you enjoyed it! ...both the holds and the suggestions! :3

On 9/23/2019 at 9:18 PM, Jarvis Langley said:

To both of these, would they be on two legs or four?  No idea how I'd draw omo with a quadruped

Two legs like a normal Furry for the Spyro+Cynder one, please.

Can I also request muscular anthro Big Mac from MLPFIM in an awkward "desperately trying to hold it" kind of pose, his bladder bulging, his stallionhood tenting his jeans and unleashing a hyper-tier waterfall right through them? Meanwhile next to him a comfortable and smug anthro Applejack wets her own jeans. If you don't like hyper urine then just go as big as you're comfortable with, please

On 9/23/2019 at 6:33 PM, BeepBopBoop said:

Hm idk if requests are still open but uhhhh,,   h o w   a b o u t   s o m e   h a i d a   o m o   

Somehow missed replying to this one, oops.  I could definitely do that!  And probably will attempt that one next since I really wanna try it now that it's been suggested. XD

3 hours ago, SaQra said:

Hey, can I request the same cat-boy from my previous request, but this time in high-waisted button up shorts and thigh-high socks w/ garters? Preferably flustered with some sort of bladder bulge (maybe the top button undone to let it out a bit?)

And I could do that too!  I've got a lot of these now though, and not sure what order I'll get them done in, ahah.

On 9/28/2019 at 10:17 PM, Jarvis Langley said:

Somehow missed replying to this one, oops.  I could definitely do that!  And probably will attempt that one next since I really wanna try it now that it's been suggested. XD

And I could do that too!  I've got a lot of these now though, and not sure what order I'll get them done in, ahah.

What's your favorite out of all the requests you've gotten?

2 hours ago, MusashiSerena said:

What's your favorite out of all the requests you've gotten?

It's really difficult to choose just one since I had fun with a lot of these!  The deer I just did was especially fun since it was drawing 'absolutely exploding' (my favourite thing XD), though I also especially had a lot of fun with the one with my fursona since I was remembering experiencing the situation in the picture!

I actually also really had a lot fun with the Tom and Jerry ones (especially Tom)...since I related to Tom when I was growing up and I think it helped with the discovery of my my masochism, if that makes sense. XD  Like thinking up tortuous scenarios with him where I tried to imagine what it'd feel like to be in his place there.  Omo was actually one of them!

9 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

It's really difficult to choose just one since I had fun with a lot of these!  The deer I just did was especially fun since it was drawing 'absolutely exploding' (my favourite thing XD), though I also especially had a lot of fun with the one with my fursona since I was remembering experiencing the situation in the picture!

I actually also really had a lot fun with the Tom and Jerry ones (especially Tom)...since I related to Tom when I was growing up and I think it helped with the discovery of my my masochism, if that makes sense. XD  Like thinking up tortuous scenarios with him where I tried to imagine what it'd feel like to be in his place there.  Omo was actually one of them!

I also love both of those, please keep it up!

Hi I like your art, and if you don't mind i would like to take a request. Please make a draw about this furry boy from an animated youtube video, he would be in the room from FNAF 4 and he would lean against to his bed while sitting on the carpet. This boy would have a bladder bulge and with his right hand he would hold his bulging bladder, and with his left hand he would use his flashlight to see a Nightmare Animatronic in his door, who asks him frighteningly that why he didn't go to use the bathroom. Sorry for this many details, I hope you do it, and also here is the video about this furry boy, thanks in forward. 😊

youtube.com/watch?v=iGs1I6JIEgI

Furry boy.png

On 9/22/2019 at 6:42 AM, guywithstuff said:

Really love what you did with my request! You really exceeded my expectations.

IDK if there's a limit on many times I can request, but I would love to see a desperate (or wetting) Toriel. There's basically nothing of the character as far as omo goes.

I can't say for certain if Jarvis is actually gonna do this, since he's stated that he generally prefers doing males. However, I recently made a commission to Bibarel-Rei over on FurAffinity for an image of Toriel. If you'd like, I can share it with you once it's done.