Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 minutes ago, Jarvis Langley said:

So, @irvinegamer made me aware of the lack of Tom and Jerry omo, so as a huge fan of these characters, I figured I was obligated to fix that. XD  They were actually one of my biggest influences when I was first learning to draw, but I'm a bit rusty attempting to draw them again after so long, ahah.

large.1562823172_Tomomo.png.d39b5b5462d4c4c56ec31ec96a1b3e45.png

large.242093188_Jerryomo.png.6920d930358e8614ab499c0506d7d7e2.png

You know, not something I knew I wanted. But I love it none the less! Great work

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today! That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon,

Finally finished the followup to the lycanroc pic, requested by @LittleRaven556!  Kinda failed at keeping details and proportions consistent between the two pictures, but hopefully it's still acceptab

Leaky catboy in overalls for @SaQra!  I was going to try to make him look more humanish than my usual, but it didn't quite work out. 😅  Hopefully it's still acceptable!

Posted Images

You know what would be great? I've got a khajiit. Adorable little thing. Short, flat, kinda thin. Her fur's all black and she's the breed that walks on their toes.

Anyways, her, but she's peeing against a tree, standing. I imagine she'd be totally naked in a situation like this, but nothing would show on her chest anyways and her tail could easily get in the way of the other details, y'know?

Could be like a river in the background or something, or just a generic foresty-green thing.

If it's something you'd be down for, I'll let you decide how experienced she is with it so you can have a bit of fun with her face and getting her fur wet and the like.

Also it's crazy that you don't charge money. Just thought you should know that I am personally offended by not needing to pay cashmoneydollars for this service. Not really though, it's great.

Edited by Sake (see edit history)
On 9/17/2019 at 10:33 AM, OmoRaven556 said:

Oh my goodness- mind if I ask for a follow up where he loses control? 

I really love your artworks- the signs of desperation and expressions you draw are really good!

Here you go!  Also glad you like my art! 😄

large.25187666_Sonadorwet.png.188a6461ad90e01b5a8353620b163242.png

44 minutes ago, Aquraisus said:

Hey! I was wondering if maybe you could do a desperate male mienshao? Maybe wearing some jeans shorts, a slight bladder bulge could be a nice addition too!

Aaaa Mienfoo and Mienshao are my absolute favourites!  I could totally do that! 😄

16 minutes ago, Sake said:

You know what would be great? I've got a khajiit. Adorable little thing. Short, flat, kinda thin. Her fur's all black and she's the breed that walks on their toes.

Anyways, her, but she's peeing against a tree, standing. I imagine she'd be totally naked in a situation like this, but nothing would show on her chest anyways and her tail could easily get in the way of the other details, y'know?

Could be like a river in the background or something, or just a generic foresty-green thing.

If it's something you'd be down for, I'll let you decide how experienced she is with it so you can have a bit of fun with her face and getting her fur wet and the like.

Also it's crazy that you don't charge money. Just thought you should know that I am personally offended by not needing to pay cashmoneydollars for this service. Not really though, it's great.

Sounds like something I could possibly do!  Could be fun.  The most difficulty would probably be the background but I really need to work on those more anyway. XD

On 9/14/2019 at 11:25 PM, Jarvis Langley said:

Finally finished this one!  @guywithstuff suggested a desperate bee, which got this idea in my head, and I had to try to draw it even though it was way too many characters to draw in one picture. XD  A queen bee surrounded by her harem of desperate drones, one of whom is definitely into it. XD

large.1664566582_DesperateHarem.png.83f5702fa8f063f6cec0a56d20cf6b5c.png

damn this is great, I love bugs

now I want to request a follow up to see a drone (or some, or all) of them finally losing control in front of their queen

especially the one who's definitely into it

Hey, I love what you’ve been doing so far and was wondering if I could pop in and send a request. It’d be for a male Sylveon in shorts and a T-shirt just wetting and acting like nothing is happening while a piss puddle just forms around him.

Lots to reply to here, ahah. 😅

15 hours ago, HaHaTimeForOmo said:

It looks like this image link died, mind reuploading?

Weird, wonder why it disappeared.  Here it is again:

large.316259988_PeeTorture-f.png.725be82fd01d6b2294500310eeca9974.png

On 9/20/2019 at 3:52 AM, OmoSammy said:

Hey, I love what you’ve been doing so far and was wondering if I could pop in and send a request. It’d be for a male Sylveon in shorts and a T-shirt just wetting and acting like nothing is happening while a piss puddle just forms around him.

Managed to get this one done!

large.229372029_Sylveonwetting.png.69c6e9ab4af93144c6b7764ef3db9651.png

On 9/20/2019 at 10:09 AM, MusashiSerena said:

Could you draw Spyro and Cynder from The Legend Of Spyro in a holding contest, their bladders clearly bulging, yet Cynder's is visibly bigger?

On 9/22/2019 at 5:34 AM, MusashiSerena said:

If it's just male characters you want to draw...

Could you draw Spyro struggling to hold a bulging bladder, but when he lets go, a waterfall of yellow shoots out? The kind of leak only a Dragon could manage.

To both of these, would they be on two legs or four?  No idea how I'd draw omo with a quadruped. 😅

On 9/21/2019 at 4:06 AM, White_fox said:

I imagine a big muscular woman peeing the bed. All that muscle but not very good at holding 

I think I can draw muscular women alright, so I could maybe attempt this.  I haven't really got any experience with bedwetting though, so it might be a bit of a challenge.

On 9/21/2019 at 1:42 PM, guywithstuff said:

Really love what you did with my request! You really exceeded my expectations.

IDK if there's a limit on many times I can request, but I would love to see a desperate (or wetting) Toriel. There's basically nothing of the character as far as omo goes.

Well, female desperation really isn't my thing, but I could maybe do something cute with wetting!  I'd have to think on it.

5 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

To both of these, would they be on two legs or four?  No idea how I'd draw omo with a quadruped. 😅

I think I can draw muscular women alright, so I could maybe attempt this.  I haven't really got any experience with bedwetting though, so it might be a bit of a challenge.

Well, female desperation really isn't my thing, but I could maybe do something cute with wetting!  I'd have to think on it.

Would it be possible for us to get a wetting alt of the mouse and tiger?

9 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

That Sylveon is awesome! Thank you!

Hey again... I'm sorry for my previous request attempts. I was running on very low sleep at the time and would delete those posts if I could. ^-^;

Point is I actually have a request for an anthro, male character this time. Um, it's no one in specific but would you be willing to draw a cute deer boy with about as full and desperate a bladder bulge as you'd be willing to do? Just looking really bursting to wee!

The only real reference I have for the type of deer I wanted is this silly minecraft skin. With the white tummy and spots on the back, that sort of thing. Thank you. ❤️

Again, sorry if you're sick of seeing me on this thread. ;w;

skin201604071613043610910043881_minecraft_skin-10043881.jpg

1 minute ago, Lapiiss said:

Hey again... I'm sorry for my previous request attempts. I was running on very low sleep at the time and would delete those posts if I could. ^-^;

Point is I actually have a request for an anthro, male character this time. Um, it's no one in specific but would you be willing to draw a cute deer boy with about as full and desperate a bladder bulge as you'd be willing to do? Just looking really bursting to wee!

The only real reference I have for the type of deer I wanted is this silly minecraft skin. With the white tummy and spots on the back, that sort of thing. Thank you. ❤️

Again, sorry if you're sick of seeing me on this thread. ;w;

skin201604071613043610910043881_minecraft_skin-10043881.jpg

Oh, I love deer and they're fun to draw!  I could totally do that!

Also, don't worry about it!  I don't think I was very clear anyway. XD