Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm in LOVE with your bladder bulges! I've known about those Wolf pics for years and am so happy you're doing more! Tbh I'm happy with whatever you do, so long as it's bursting, desperate and hoplessly swollen with piss... buuuut~

I have a story about a Dragoness that is still in the works atm, would you be interested in drawing a truly exploding, frantic to pee dragon lady? It could either be a traditional dragon, or an anthro character who just happens to be giant! The main thing I'd like to see is a LARGE bladder bulge and some form of visual metaphor and water teasing. Something to indicate how near losing control she is, and maybe a scene of the villagers providing her with endless drinks or setting up huge fountains.

Here's the story if you wanted to give it a read for any reference: https://www.omorashi.org/forums/topic/49704-the-urges-of-ember-the-dragoness/

Either way, thank you for the amazing art! ❤️

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today! That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon,

Finally finished the followup to the lycanroc pic, requested by @LittleRaven556!  Kinda failed at keeping details and proportions consistent between the two pictures, but hopefully it's still acceptab

Leaky catboy in overalls for @SaQra!  I was going to try to make him look more humanish than my usual, but it didn't quite work out. 😅  Hopefully it's still acceptable!

Posted Images

I'm working on something that's turning out to be really time consuming, so I took a break to do something quicker.  A desperate Sonic for @jordanx15, because I couldn't resist the pun.  Apparently I never really forgot how to draw in this style.

large.878629978_GottaGoFast.png.4536f7502f572ed31f64fd28ff98b667.png

On 9/12/2019 at 9:23 AM, Lapiiss said:

would you be interested in drawing a truly exploding, frantic to pee dragon lady?

Sorry, but I'm generally not interested enough in just female desperation to draw that sort of thing.  I think my first post wasn't clear enough, but I can't go back and edit it now. 😅  I'm glad you like my art, though!

4 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

I'm working on something that's turning out to be really time consuming, so I took a break to do something quicker.  A desperate Sonic for @jordanx15, because I couldn't resist the pun.  Apparently I never really forgot how to draw in this style.

large.878629978_GottaGoFast.png.4536f7502f572ed31f64fd28ff98b667.png

Sorry, but I'm generally not interested enough in just female desperation to draw that sort of thing.  I think my first post wasn't clear enough, but I can't go back and edit it now. 😅  I'm glad you like my art, though!

Ahhh, okay then! Sorry I think I misread that as the opposite when I first clicked on this page... If that's the case, perhaps some artwork of a bladder bulging Taako from The Adventure Zone? It's a popular D&D podcast and you can google it to find lots of fan versions of the character. He's an effeminate elf man~ This is how he looks in the official comic adaptation. :3c
taako-224x300.png.946c6e723a8886117675a27edadc82cf.pngAdventureZone-Cover.thumb.jpg.aa8254a76eda636abc9875f25293bbe3.jpgl4UKfsd.thumb.jpg.b54db5ff73ae699980f82ea06345e93f.jpg

I'd like to see him having had a few too many drinks on a night out, but finding it weirdly hot and trying to hold it in his room after getting home. Being both embarrassed he finds something so weird so arousing, and being totally infatuated with his own bladder and desperation.

Again, sorry for the confusion. ^-^;

Edited by Lapiiss (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Finally finished this one!  @guywithstuff suggested a desperate bee, which got this idea in my head, and I had to try to draw it even though it was way too many characters to draw in one picture. XD  A queen bee surrounded by her harem of desperate drones, one of whom is definitely into it. XD

large.1664566582_DesperateHarem.png.83f5702fa8f063f6cec0a56d20cf6b5c.png

Wow, I actually really love this! (And was kinda thinking about a request somewhat similar to this in the future :3)

22 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Well, I don't have much experience with drawing Pokemon, but an anthro-ified Pokemon (or one that's anthro enough to begin with, like Lucario) probably wouldn't be too hard to do.

Cool! I'm a bit on a Zangoose kick atm so maybe a male Zangoose wetting?

16 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Finally finished this one!  @guywithstuff suggested a desperate bee, which got this idea in my head, and I had to try to draw it even though it was way too many characters to draw in one picture. XD  A queen bee surrounded by her harem of desperate drones, one of whom is definitely into it. XD

large.1664566582_DesperateHarem.png.83f5702fa8f063f6cec0a56d20cf6b5c.png

This is really really cute! 🐝❤️

13 hours ago, Wolfram said:

Cool! I'm a bit on a Zangoose kick atm so maybe a male Zangoose wetting?

I really like Zangoose and it's pretty easy to anthro-ify enough to wear clothes, so here you go!  Drew him the process of losing control and all huffy about it because Zangoose's perpetual grumpy face amuses me.

large.281059199_WettingZangoose.png.33a4f9aac5d2df4f50d03a4ca80eae35.png

1 hour ago, irvinegamer said:

Wow, I really love your artworks, especially the ones with Sonic and Tails. Always been wanting those guys for omorashi.

If you're available for any requests, I'll send a note and we can discuss the business of what works and what you're comfortable with. 
I have two types of offerings for you if you want anything in exchange.

It's nice to meet you.

Sure, if you want!  And glad you like my art!

48 minutes ago, sporty-omo said:

Would you do My Little Pony (Pony style) requests at all?

No ponies, sorry. XD

Wow, you have added some more really awesome pieces to this! Thank you so much for creating and sharing 😄

I had another request if it interests you at all. I was picturing a female Gazelle taking a long drink, clearly teasing a desperate Hyena who is handcuffed to a chair, maybe with some empty water bottles nearby him for emphasis. 

Just now, Lythe said:

Wow, you have added some more really awesome pieces to this! Thank you so much for creating and sharing 😄

I had another request if it interests you at all. I was picturing a female Gazelle taking a long drink, clearly teasing a desperate Hyena who is handcuffed to a chair, maybe with some empty water bottles nearby him for emphasis. 

Ooooh, I really like that suggestion, actually!  Both fun species (specieses?) to draw and fun scenario!  I wanna draw it. XD  Maybe will attempt that next time I work on art!

And of course I'm happy to share my art here and happy you like it, yay! 😄