Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And here's an exploding Lycanroc for @Derpysquid, since I decided that was exactly what I wanted to draw today! That balloon in the thought bubble doesn't look much like an actual balloon,

Finally finished the followup to the lycanroc pic, requested by @LittleRaven556!  Kinda failed at keeping details and proportions consistent between the two pictures, but hopefully it's still acceptab

Leaky catboy in overalls for @SaQra!  I was going to try to make him look more humanish than my usual, but it didn't quite work out. 😅  Hopefully it's still acceptable!

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, SaQra said:

Maybe some sort of cat-boy style character struggling to get a pair of overalls off and pissing in them?

Well, I couldn't draw the nekomimi style of catboy since I'm kinda hopeless at human faces, but I might be able to pull off a more humanish cat than usual!

31 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Hi thanks for you sharing your art with us!

i don’t have any preference for style, but for a topic i’d Love a desperate male being teased by females! Everything else is up to you 🙂

Bonus points for a bladder metre!

Definitely the sorta thing I like drawing and probably will no matter what other suggestions I get, ahah. XD  And bladder meters can be cute and I don't draw them very often.

11 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

I might try to do a collage of the best moments together in one picture, though it'd be a lot of work! XD

To be frank, I wish you did a picture for each. Focus on each moment's feelings at a time, you know? And besides... who's to say you won't have more of them? ;3

And, oh right, your cat boy looks cute and kinda frantic~

Lovely pic~

14 minutes ago, EmesiraGimil said:

To be frank, I wish you did a picture for each. Focus on each moment's feelings at a time, you know? And besides... who's to say you won't have more of them? ;3

And, oh right, your cat boy looks cute and kinda frantic~

Lovely pic~ 

That's a good point...I'll probably hear more good ideas that end up being especially fun to try, for one, since the Discord tends to be full of good ideas. XD  I suppose I could pick one moment to start with and ideally eventually get around to drawing all of them!

And thank you very much!

Edited by Jarvis Langley (see edit history)
3 hours ago, SaQra said:

That's so amazing! I love the little shakes in his tail and the panicked expression!

Yay, glad you like it! 😄

2 hours ago, Derpysquid said:

Here's an idea. How about Fox McCloud in a similar pose to the first image you did, where he's lying down 'furry naked' if you will, but his hands and feet are bound. He still has a big bladder buldge, and you can see a leak come out from between his legs. 

Not completely confident in my ability to make him recognisable since I don't do a lot of fanart, but I'll try my best!

7 minutes ago, Jarvis Langley said:

Well, I do have a couple I'm still deciding how to attempt (since they'll be more complicated), but I could still try your other idea if I think I could do it!

Alright, but if you figure those other ones out, please don't tell obligated to do mine first. 

My idea involves Fox(again) and Wolf O'Donnell and/or Falco Lombardi, sitting in chairs. They're furry naked, and have buldging bladders, and they're having a holding contest, so they both have small puddles beneath them. 

Thanks again!

Edited by Derpysquid (see edit history)
3 minutes ago, Derpysquid said:

Alright, but if you figure those other ones out, please don't tell obligated to do mine first. 

My idea involves Fox(again) and Wolf O'Donnell and/or Falco Lombardi, sitting in chairs. They're furry naked, and have buldging bladders, and they're having a holding contest, so they both have small puddles beneath them. 

Thanks again!

Hmm, I could probably do that!

7 hours ago, kamina said:

Your art is absolutely amazing! Do you think you could draw the same catboy from SaQra's pic wetting the bed in boxer briefs? That would make me so happy lol.

Thank you!  Bedwetting is kinda outside my area of expertise, so I'm not sure whether or not I could do it justice. 😅  I could maybe attempt it after I finish these couple of pics I'm working on now, though.

Hey. I'm not sure why, but it seems that me addressing potential problems about being so obsessed with the SMG4 character Axol has gotten me some negative attention, so at this point, I'm just saying "Screw it. I'm not gonna create any more drama about this. I'm just gonna fully embrace it.".

So... would you be willing to do an image of him? Details are as follows: sitting at a desk, drawing, holding his crotch, his pants absolutely DRENCHED with pee.