Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you could be desperate anywhere where would it be?

Guest Staravia

I prefer to be desperate in private. I hate embarrassment as part of this and turns me off a lot. However, the times I have wet myself in public, I haven't been discovered. I did, post wetting, enjoy when I was on a bus in skiing trousers and wet myself. No one knew, but I tried to hold on. So you had the 'literally couldn't hold it any more' in a sitting position, mildly in public but no one finding out. 

What I do like though, is sharing of me being desperate in text form with someone. That seems to add a thrill without embarrassment.

Edited by Staravia (see edit history)
29 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

I must confess, I couldn't agree more with @NiagraFalls on this one 👍 For me personally, being desperate to pee would be best if in the company of a beautiful female friend.

To each his or her own off course, and I do enjoy reading all you people's answers and ideas. So thanks for sharing people! 

Sounds like fun and something I would enjoy too. 

For me it would definitely be in the car on a very long ride with a partner who drives past every opportunity for relief and makes me drink even more to tease me and then getting stuck in stop and go traffic with no chance of just getting out of the car to pee but also no chance of getting to a restroom anytime soon. 

• 4 months later...
On 10/10/2019 at 4:06 PM, coloradowet said:

Im not someone who has ever been arrested nor do I plan on ever being arrested, but I always thought it would be a thrill to be handcuffed and completely desperate. Thats purely a fantasy.

In real life, I love being desperate out on a hike or a music festival or concert.

Thats a hot scenario to think about