Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Times Square Diapers

Times Square Diapers

This is a collection of YouTube videos featuring people wearing (or discussing) diapers for the New Year's Eve celebrations at Times Square in New York. Getting a good spot to see the ball drop means arriving in the morning and waiting until midnight, but with no restrooms. As such, some people choose to wear diapers.

Please understand there is relatively little diaper content in these videos. Most are vlogs about the experience of seeing the ball drop. But if you want to see girls (and guys) who would normally never wear diapers deciding to try them in public then here you go!

Update: You can find a second edition here.

1 hour ago, Matias said:

Anyone seen the videos who wants to share at which time interesting stuff happens. Most of them seems to be regular blog posts. Just to help me out trying to scroll and probably miss the interesting parts. 

In the time it took you to type that, you could’ve just watched it yourself

Edited by Bedwettingchik12 (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

No.. however.. how about now? Just saying.

What issue do you have here? Im not really interested in the video but if there is specifics time slots to scroll to I might have a watch to see if it interests me. So therefore I asked if someone more interested could share the time when interesting stuff is mentioned. So this post, the first and the mid one took me at maximum 2 min... 

Why no timestamps or cuts? These are 15 mins vlogs...

I watched two of them and can give you timestamps:

I WENT TO NEW YORK CITY FOR NEW YEARS EVE!!.mp4
at 9:12 they are buying diapers and we see a girl putting one on. Nothing is mentioned of them afterwards.

How to Survive the Coldest Times Square New Year's Eve New York City.mp4
at 0:36 a girl tells she's going to wear a maxi pad. Nothing is mentioned of it afterwards, but in the YouTube comments she tells she didn't end up using it.

I can't possibly understand why anyone would want to go there for new years! You could go to a million other amazing places where you don't have to stand locked in a square for an entire day just to see 10 seconds worth of a ball dropping or whatever it is. Boooorrriinng! I'd rather be at a good house party with a load of family and friends and drinks 😄  

3 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I can't possibly understand why anyone would want to go there for new years! You could go to a million other amazing places where you don't have to stand locked in a square for an entire day just to see 10 seconds worth of a ball dropping or whatever it is. Boooorrriinng! I'd rather be at a good house party with a load of family and friends and drinks 😄  

I totally agree.  That being said, there has to be more people who have actually had to use the diapers they wore.