Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

School shorts that don't show when they are wet

Guest neilscotland

Guest neilscotland

I love to wet my shorts.  My favourite shorts are ones that show very clearly what I have done in them.  I don't like shorts that don't show they are wet.  I have two pairs of grey school shorts that were made in adult size by manufacturers who actually make school shorts for children - see photo below.  They don't show they are wet.  When I pee in them the pee runs straight out the legs leaving the lining just a little damp and the outer material completely dry.  Do you think this is deliberate?  Do manufacturers of school shorts deliberately choose material that don't show if someone has had an "accident" in them?

Neil

Shorts30.JPG

That is quite possible. It would make total sense - If a kid just can’t quite make it or leaks a little or something, it wouldn’t show. I’m sure they make pants versions too. I would have utilized that very much if I wore those in school, letting out little dribbles and bits of pee but not enough to leak from the bottom and drip down my leg. 

Guest Staravia

Trousers for school where made of this, although a little darker. Having had the experience of wetting myself with those on, I can say that nothing was shown at all. The only way you would have noticed would have been when I had my hand buried in my crotch and pee pouring out of me... 

Guest neilscotland
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 1:40 PM, BENAir01 said:

That is quite possible. It would make total sense - If a kid just can’t quite make it or leaks a little or something, it wouldn’t show. I’m sure they make pants versions too. I would have utilized that very much if I wore those in school, letting out little dribbles and bits of pee but not enough to leak from the bottom and drip down my leg. 

Someone has said to me that what's actually going on is that the manufacturers are treating the fabric so that the shorts stay looking smart no matter how badly children treat them, like spilling food and drink on them.  They are not thinking about pee at all.  Parents are delighted with clothes that keep their children stay looking smart.  Those of us who love to pee in our shorts are not so happy!

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:20 PM, DeltaFoxtrot said:

As... brief... as those shorts are you could just point out one of the leg openings and let fly. 

Yes - in fact they are so brief that it is difficult to keep my private parts inside them.