Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First day back at university... In diapers (+ pictures)

I need to get around to posting my ‘origins’ story about how I got into wetting/messing/diaps, but for now I’ll just preface with this: I have been *into this* since pretty much as long as I can remember. But I have only been *okay with being into this* for about two years (much thanks to my fiancee for bringing about that switch).

I’m also a graduate student, and as part of my degree requirements I am back in a course this year at the university. Recently I have been really looking for good opportunities to integrate diapers into my daily life for periods of time. (Sidenote, I have a really exciting opportunity to completely try going 24/7 coming in the next few months, but that will be a post of its own for sure.) 

In exploring aspect, this term I have decided to set myself a rule: Everytime I go to this class, I have to be diapered. I really enjoy the rule-setting aspect that this set of fetishes is so perfectly set up for, so I figured that like-it-or-not, this is what I have to do for the rest of the semester! And today was the first day of classes, so in the morning I diaped up in a Tena Slip Maxi, packed myself two changes, and headed off to my first class back from the summer break. I worked in the morning before my class and - as I seem to do when working diaped - got a ton of stuff done. 

I then went for lunch and a change. One thing I really like about new buildings on campus is that they often have gender-neutral bathrooms, so often the bathrooms are individual rooms or stalls, which is far more conducive to changes than just a typical men’s room with side-by-side cubicles. This one in particular is a single long room with sinks on one side, and stall-like rooms on the other. Each “stall-like room” has a door with walls all the way down to the floor, so it’s definitely more private than typical stall separators. So, before lunch, I popped in to one of the stalls, popped the tapes off, and taped on a fresh dry diap.

IMG_7327.thumb.JPG.a04af5788a2a79ba0e36b1e746b543ea.JPG

I then had lunch and went to class. Things went just as normal until something I really didn’t expect - it turns out that our prof is going to try and get us to really get used to giving presentations. Fine with me, I’ve given tons and am not particularly fussed by talking in front of a room. But this was 100% the first time I’ve ever presented in front of a room wearing a diaper… After explaining what she wanted each person to talk about on the spot, I was the first one she called. I thought, “Well, this is the rule I’ve set and I’m pretty stuck now, here goes!” as I subtly made sure my shirt didn’t ride up as I stood up and walked to the front of the class. Wearing boxers over my Tena certainly minimized any crinkles, though I’m sure I could make out a super low-level “shhh-shhh-shhh” sound as I walked to the front. I gave my presentation, told the class I was looking forward to the semester, and then walked back to my seat - easy as that.

Near the end of the three-hour class the water and coffee I had drank earlier caught up to me. Not missing a beat I reclined slightly in my chair and started to slowly let the stream start. Over a few minutes I slowly released my bladder into my protection, with no one the wiser. After class I stopped by the same washroom and went for change number two. And man, I aren’t tapes loud when the come off?!

IMG_7328.thumb.JPG.bae6958a56098923def026873ddd8520.JPGIMG_7329.thumb.JPG.f4eb3da1c21852887fa78936c86ac84b.JPG

Anyways, that’s about it. I’m looking forward to writing up a few more posts soon. If anyone has feedback on what to take pictures of or suggestions of things I should do as the semester progresses, let me know!

~AN

PS: Not sure why all my font was bolded, but I could not for the life of me get it to go back to regular font...

As you wear more frequently in public you'll come to the realization that the people around you are so absorbed (ha ha) in their own little worlds that you can wear an extremely thick or loud diaper and nobody will notice a thing. 

Remember, to the average person the idea of an otherwise-healthy adult wearing a diaper is so far out in left field that it will never even occur to them.

Single-seater restrooms are a godsend when changing in public... as the tile used to cover pretty much everything in public restrooms does make undoing tapes extremely loud.

Hi anon_neuro,

thanks for sharing this with all of us.

I think, you do not need to set up any kind of rules. You may also not set up rules for any other clothing or even "classic" underwear. You can consider these diapers as underwear, which you want to wear, whenever it is convenient for you.

I am wearing such, too - sometimes a similar style and also some "heavy-duty" ones, as I love to say it. It is something normal - and yet special with an intense sensation and feeling of the moment, when the water flows, when we may compare it to a usual session on the open toilet seat.

But what is usual or normal? Not what the society may consider especially with all these things there "down under", what we consider for our comfort and feelings out of our own alone.

With many regards,
Lestat

On 9/3/2019 at 11:02 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Thanks for sharing!

On 9/4/2019 at 9:11 AM, Dune1001 said:

Great read 🙂

Thanks @rachelkirwan and @Dune1001!

On 9/4/2019 at 5:27 AM, DeltaFoxtrot said:

As you wear more frequently in public you'll come to the realization that the people around you are so absorbed (ha ha) in their own little worlds that you can wear an extremely thick or loud diaper and nobody will notice a thing. 

Remember, to the average person the idea of an otherwise-healthy adult wearing a diaper is so far out in left field that it will never even occur to them.

Single-seater restrooms are a godsend when changing in public... as the tile used to cover pretty much everything in public restrooms does make undoing tapes extremely loud.

Agreed @DeltaFoxtrot, I'm no newbie to wearing in public hahaha. And yes, these new bathrooms have been great! Private, but also sort of fun to know that you're surrounded by other people as you change.

On 9/4/2019 at 12:53 PM, Lestat said:

Hi anon_neuro,

thanks for sharing this with all of us.

I think, you do not need to set up any kind of rules. You may also not set up rules for any other clothing or even "classic" underwear. You can consider these diapers as underwear, which you want to wear, whenever it is convenient for you.

I am wearing such, too - sometimes a similar style and also some "heavy-duty" ones, as I love to say it. It is something normal - and yet special with an intense sensation and feeling of the moment, when the water flows, when we may compare it to a usual session on the open toilet seat.

But what is usual or normal? Not what the society may consider especially with all these things there "down under", what we consider for our comfort and feelings out of our own alone.

With many regards,
Lestat

Hey @Lestat, I actually like to set myself rules! I really enjoy the aspect of - whether I want to on a particular day or not - "having to" wear. It's a more forced/dependent aspect that I'm beginning to enjoy.

AN