Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What omo related words really get you going?

Almost all words or phrases describing a female desperate to pee

My favorite words that arouse me are:

I have to pee real bad. 

I have been holding it a long time. I have had to pee since {insert time]

My bladder is is beyond full. It is stretched and hard and it hurts.

My pee is pressing on my pee hole. [ maybe with a shard intake of breath through her teeth.

My entire pussy has lots of pressure in it.

My pee is going to come out.

I can't hold it much longer.

I just leaked, more is going to come out very soon.

I am peeing/ wetting my pants.

Most words or phrases about a female being desperate to pee.

5 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I also like when a woman tries to act casual even when they’re really desperate, like “I’d quite like to find a loo at some point” or “I could really do with nipping to the ladies”

I do this all the time!! I'm too shy to tell people that I'm desperate in real life, so I have to be subtle about it, even when I'm bursting!

6 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I like when someone refers to the length of time they’ve been holding as well like “I’ve not had chance to go all day”, “I’ve needed a wee for hours”, “I haven’t been able to go since this morning”.

Agreed wholeheartedly 😉 

I have a perhaps poetic expression, which I apply to any moment of omorashi and classic toilet sessions: let flow.

An example: "... and then, she suddenly let flow into her leggings ..."

I like it when the person loses their composure a bit so when someone who would otherwise not swear comes out with ‘fuck, I need to piss so bad!’ 

Or someone who is usually extremely shy and hardly speaks suddenly overcoming their quiet composure to say something like ‘Oh God, I need the toilet so bad i’m About to piss myself!’ 

I think one of the hottest ones for me is seeing someone struggle silently for a while and then eventually they suddenly say something which frees them to be more open about their need or even sexier if they whisper just to me! That sends shivers down my spine just at the thought! 

I've told this story before, but I will mention it again because it seems to fit here....

A very attractive female co-worker and I were teaching a corporate training course in basic computer literacy over the course of three days.  We were at the end of one of the days, and the students had left, and we set about cleaning up the classroom.  

And then she said, "Well, I am about to pee. my. pants."  (Also noteworthy, she had a Texas accent which I found oh so endearing).  I noticed that she was wearing black leggings, and it took everything in me not to say "go ahead, you're wearing black.  I won't tell."  I did have to hide my boner.

Guest Desperationpee

I'm about to the explode
Moaning
Begging
Succumbs to the urge
He/She was on the edge
Tapping foot
Biting his/her lip
Discomfort
And obviouly the best is

"I'm Sorry you're not allowed to go to the bathroom"

19 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Or someone who is usually extremely shy and hardly speaks suddenly overcoming their quiet composure to say something like ‘Oh God, I need the toilet so bad i’m About to piss myself!’ 

I love that too, I remember when I was at school in a biology lesson just before lunchtime a quiet shy girl was really desperate to pee, she waited quietly for most of the lesson fidgeting in her seat and crossing her legs until finally telling her friends that she was about to wet herself. She then went up to the teacher’s desk several times to ask for permission to go to the toilet, but the teacher told her that students were not allowed to use the toilets during lesson time and she would just have to wait until the end. On the way back she had her hand on her bladder, saw me looking and asked me ‘ever get the feeling you’re gonna pop?’. She ended up running out of the room as soon as the bell rang.

16 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

And then she said, "Well, I am about to pee. my. pants."  (Also noteworthy, she had a Texas accent which I found oh so endearing).

That’s a nice sighting, I like the Texas accent too. I have a co worker from Kentucky and her accent is lovely, I’d love to hear her say that!

1 minute ago, WetDave said:

At work I used to go out for a cigarette with a female colleague regularly. A couple of times she told me while we were smoking “I’m desperate for a piss”. 

I don’t think she realised just how much it turned me on. I hope. 

I believe that she did know, how much it could have turned you on. And I want to go that far that she loved to turn you on - and likely in a sincere way.

25 minutes ago, Lestat said:

I believe that she did know, how much it could have turned you on. And I want to go that far that she loved to turn you on - and likely in a sincere way.

I don’t know. She said a few times that I was her “work dad” although I was only 9-10 years older. In the same vein she once asked my opinion of a guy she was starting a relationship with, like she wanted my approval like I was her father or brother. But against that we did once kiss on a night out (naughty of me I know) and on another work night out told me she wasn’t wearing underwear under her dress (also a turn on). Another time she brought up pee fetish in conversation, in the context of another couple’s relationship.

12 minutes ago, WetDave said:

I don’t know. She said a few times that I was her “work dad” although I was only 9-10 years older. In the same vein she once asked my opinion of a guy she was starting a relationship with, like she wanted my approval like I was her father or brother. But against that we did once kiss on a night out (naughty of me I know) and on another work night out told me she wasn’t wearing underwear under her dress (also a turn on). Another time she brought up pee fetish in conversation, in the context of another couple’s relationship.

I see two things: the "work dad" and the free spirit, who can easily do with all these hot erotic things.

She may see you as somebody wise, understanding and reasonable - let me go that far: empathic, perhaps admire this. It can be that she feels subordinate - while you can always lift her out from this position. And you may give her some good advice in many things - e.g. an opinion about this guy.

This all may help her to share these hot things, as you simply listen - and of course, you allow yourself feelings. There may not be many people around, with whome one can share such things with ease.

Let her talk about all these subjects and, if she may want, also about her feelings. Show her that you understand her and that you feel with her. Perhaps a moment may come, where you can openly talk about your feelings - without appearing intimidating to her. Give her the free space, in which she can unfold with these matters.

2 minutes ago, Lestat said:

I see two things: the "work dad" and the free spirit, who can easily do with all these hot erotic things.

She may see you as somebody wise, understanding and reasonable - let me go that far: empathic, perhaps admire this. It can be that she feels subordinate - while you can always lift her out from this position. And you may give her some good advice in many things - e.g. an opinion about this guy.

This all may help her to share these hot things, as you simply listen - and of course, you allow yourself feelings. There may not be many people around, with whome one can share such things with ease.

Let her talk about all these subjects and, if she may want, also about her feelings. Show her that you understand her and that you feel with her. Perhaps a moment may come, where you can openly talk about your feelings - without appearing intimidating to her. Give her the free space, in which she can unfold with these matters.

Thank you for this considered and nice reply. I don’t think I should really let things go further though as I’m a married man and this relationship is sitting right on the boundary of what is acceptable for a married man. A lot of people at work thought we were having an affair, although we weren’t.  I see less of her now as we work in different locations, though we remain in touch and I am quite fond of her. I actually gave the guy she asked me about my approval - not just because I thought he was a decent guy but I also thought he was right for her, and she had a long track record of choosing the wrong sort of men for her.  They are still together after several years so I’m really happy about that. 

I like nearly all phrases what girls say to express their need to pee.

I love to hear “ I would need to wee so bad.

I can’t hold it much longer.

My bladder is up to my navel.

My bladder is full to burst.

My bladder is bigger than a soccer ball.

My belly hurts from needing to wee.

I like dialogues between a girl and  a boy at a car trip.

Girl: “can we please stop anywhere, I need to wee “

Boy :” no, we don’t stop, hold it!”

Girl:” i am holding it for so long, my bladder is full to explode, I wee my panties if you don’t let me go.”

Boy :” I don’t let you go, you are a big girl, cross your legs and hold it!”

I totally agree with wettingman and with Despguy 123.

The holding time is additional arousing for me. Just to hear or to read that a girl is holding it for extreme long makes me horny.

I would love to hear a girl say “ I have been holding it for so long”

“i am needing to go since so many hours”

” I had no chance to go all day”,or “today I had no time to take my morning pee, I am still holding it”,or

I would love if a girl hold her swollen belly and her bulging bladder with her hand, and says late in the afternoon “ I am so full down there, I had not a wee since yesterday evening, I did not wee  even a single drop”

just to hear that and to think how much hot wee she is holding, would make me hard .