Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I just Wet my Shorts while pumping gas

It's been a long Monday holiday for me.  Started at 5 AM, lots of driving.  A specialty flea market 100 miles from home, and a family party starting at 1:30.  It wasn't very hot and I drank a normal amount of fluids.  Normal bathroom practices.   Left around 7PM and had just enough gas in the tank to make it home.  It was raining like mad, and just getting dark.   I drank a bottle of water on the drive.

So I stopped at the Self Serve gas station a couple miles from the house and started to fill the tank.  It hit me like a tsunami.  All of a sudden I had to piss like a race horse!  I stood there squirming as much as I dared and it was a waste of effort.  Looking around there was one other person in sight, facing the other direction.  

I was wearing Black Nylon shorts with (as is my custom) no undershorts.  Before I knew it I was pissing full into my shorts.  The relief was so intense I started getting hard!  Pumping gas the whole time, my sandals were soaked!  I held back the urge to rub myself a bit.  Fortunately no-one noticed the large puddle forming around my feet, soon it blended in with the regular rain puddles.

When I finished up I just got in the car and looked down at my masterpiece.  There was a large, nearly invisible wet spot partly down one leg and a mach larger wet stain all the way down the other leg.  

I arrived to an empty house and changed my shorts, leaving them to dry.  The wife (who does not understand OMO and is disgusted by the thought) walked in about 5 minutes later, another normal evening at home...

Peace,

Derek

• 2 weeks later...