Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

DAE identify as straight but get aroused by same sex desperation

Like mentioned above, sexuality is a whole spectrum, it's not like 100% straight, 100% gay or 50/50 bisexual choices. Honestly, I believe that if someone has at least some fetish based attraction to same sex, this person is somewhere on bisexual/pansexual spectrum and isn't just plain straight, even if he/she doesn't want to have an actual sex with same gender person.

I’m straight, but like male desperation and wetting and am aroused by it. 

I note the comments about us all lying on a spectrum, and I guess that’s part of it. I’d put myself at about 80-90% straight. 

However i think it’s more that desperation and wetting is in itself a turn on. I prefer female to male (although I like both) and I think that’s because with female wetting I can enjoy both the wetting and as a bonus also the delightful appearance of the female form.

I’m straight and enjoy reading Male desperation stories, particularly if they involve women enjoying it or trying to help out in some way. As others have said, I like to imagine myself in the same situation. In fact three of my favourite stories of all time involve Male desperation:

‘Postal desperation’ https://go2thebathroom.com/2008/12/16/postal-desperation/

‘A different school’ by Francine on the old female desperation site, which is sadly not updated any longer http://members.easyshag.com/femaledesperation/francine9.html

‘Check mate’ by @Klotz1796