Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Animated Story - Youtube

This animated YouTube video is amazing and inspiring. Somehow it should be required watching for everyone!

The similarities between the animated young woman an me are very striking. I too was in a serious auto accident in which I suffered nerve damage. I was in a hospital bed during rehab and concluded that what seemed to be the lasting result of the accident, a need for diapers, was a small price to pay for still being alive and fully recovering from the serious head injury.

The one major difference is that my wife wanted nothing to do with me in diapers. She tried to divorce me 10 months after the injury then 10 years later did divorce me.

Thank you very much, @rachelkirwan

I saw this a few weeks ago and thought the girl in it was cute

27 minutes ago, scinosensation said:

This animated YouTube video is amazing and inspiring. Somehow it should be required watching for everyone!

The similarities between the animated young woman an me are very striking. I too was in a serious auto accident in which I suffered nerve damage. I was in a hospital bed during rehab and concluded that what seemed to be the lasting result of the accident, a need for diapers, was a small price to pay for still being alive and fully recovering from the serious head injury.

The one major difference is that my wife wanted nothing to do with me in diapers. She tried to divorce me 10 months after the injury then 10 years later did divorce me.

Thank you very much, @rachelkirwan

That's terrible I'm so sorry this happened to you.

12 minutes ago, Ajax7408 said:

That's terrible I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Thanks so much @Ajax7408. I still believe I would rather be in diapers 24/7 and in a wheelchair, and have an active brain than have ceased to be. (That was the initial prognosis in the hours after the accident) 

In truth I had been the abused partner in an abusive relationship.

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
  • 11 months later...
Guest Masyanyalover

Why the hell is everyone fetishizing a minor? This shouldn’t be on here. @Maki

On 9/1/2019 at 5:08 PM, Ajax7408 said:

She’s! FUCKING! 17!

Edited by Masyanyalover (see edit history)
Guest Masyanyalover

I’m sorry if people get mad at me for saying this, but this post makes me very uncomfortable as it involves a story of a 17 year old MINOR on a 18+ fetish website for ADULTS. I do NOT support any sexual abuse or attraction towards real children.

11 hours ago, Masyanyalover said:

Why the hell is everyone fetishizing a minor? This shouldn’t be on here. @Maki

She’s! FUCKING! 17!

Good thing absolutely none of that is happening here. Where is this "everyone" you're talking about? I don't see them. I see people supporting each other, comforting each other over tragedy, and bonding. There is not a single sexual post in this entire thread. But somebody said the word "cute" and you're in here flipping your shit for no good reason, harassing and flaming members over something that just straight up did not happen. Chill out or your account will be penalized.

Guest Masyanyalover
32 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

Good thing absolutely none of that is happening here. Where is this "everyone" you're talking about? I don't see them. I see people supporting each other, comforting each other over tragedy, and bonding. There is not a single sexual post in this entire thread. But somebody said the word "cute" and you're in here flipping your shit for no good reason, harassing and flaming members over something that just straight up did not happen. Chill out or your account will be penalized.

Sorry. I just find it odd that this video is on a fetish website. I get a bit confused sometimes. I also tend to flip my shit when I don’t understand something at all. 

@Ajax7408 I’m sorry for flipping my lid at you. I just get confused sometimes.

Edited by Masyanyalover (see edit history)
Guest Masyanyalover
40 minutes ago, LydiaPrower8 said:

....Uhh, why the downvote? I was just pointing out that this story is most likely fake.

Yeah. When I speak my opinion about feeling uncomfortable, I get a downvote too? What the fuck gives? 🤨

Guest Masyanyalover
23 hours ago, LydiaPrower8 said:

....Uhh, why the downvote? I was just pointing out that this story is most likely fake.

At least it isn’t as freaky as “I gave birth to a dog while in jail” or “I am sexually aroused by spiders”