Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Day Long Hold - Activities to Do?

Hi all,

In a few weeks I'm set to have my family house all to myself for several days, and I'm thinking about engaging in the biggest fantasy I've had since childhood: a day-long hold. Like I won't go until at least midnight, or whenever I feel sleepy enough to sleep. I imagine I would wake up around 9-10am as I usually do. So like 14-15 hours minimum.

Just to clarify, the longest I've held before is around 6-7 hours. And I no longer really care to drink large amounts of liquid and feel a ton of pressure onset at once, I now am more into just being constantly moderately desperate, to be able to enjoy the sexual-stimulating feeling of a full bladder and relax at the same time. So I am more into gradual drinking/filling up. I never want to be so desperate that my muscles are completely tired out and the pain exceeds the stimulation. At the levels that I do this is usually not a problem. I actually *hate* peeing after a hold - the moment I do, I actually feel a huge sense of displeasure/loss. As in a loss of a sexy situation.

That being said, I have a few questions:

1. Should I include skipping my morning pee? Is it safe to hold your morning pee until midnight? I'm worried about the potential for UTI's but I've also read that no paper has ever shown a link between holding and UTI's.

2. What are some fun activities to do while moderately desperate? Keep in mind I do NOT want to wet myself, not even a drop - so not really looking for "challenges". And also it really turns me on to play fantasies where I am in some scenario that prevents me from using the bathroom. Like for example, holding at a locked bathroom door; desperate while teaching; desperate while taking a test; desperate while doing chores, etc.

6 hours ago, Kauen-Stadt said:

1. Should I include skipping my morning pee? Is it safe to hold your morning pee until midnight? I'm worried about the potential for UTI's but I've also read that no paper has ever shown a link between holding and UTI's.

I wouldn't hold a pee from the morning all day. It's very strong usually and will probably iritate your bladder if held for the entire day.

When you wake up just make sure you drink plenty to start filling quick :D 

4 hours ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I wouldn't hold a pee from the morning all day. It's very strong usually and will probably iritate your bladder if held for the entire day.

When you wake up just make sure you drink plenty to start filling quick :D 

^this. Also it’s not so much the holding that causes the UTI as the not peeing (if that makes sense). It’s not the pee that does the harm, it’s the bacteria that peeing regularly kills. So I would have your morning pee, and then pay a little extra mind to sanitation before and after.

As far as activities:

cooking for yourself is a great option. (Maybe I’m slow) but I find that it takes a good deal of time, especially to prep veggies. So this may be a good opportunity to try a few new recipes that are a little outside your comfort of practice to give you that need to place your focus and attention. Nothing like needing to pee, but the roux will burn if you leave. (Cooking class/chef competition fantasy, depending on how confident you are in the kitchen)

You can pull the classic maid/house cleaner fantasy out. You ‘show up’ for your last house after a busy day, dying to pee and go home, but the boss has a dinner party and there’s so much extra to get done. (Gets some cleaning out of the way for you too!)

Desperate teacher may be tricky alone, but this may work: pretend you’re a famous vlogger/youtuber. You’re doing a live segment for your channel and can’t just leave in the middle of it. Set up a computer/camera that is not recording (or is, if you’re into that) to add the the effect. You can dissect the plot of your favorite book, teach on a hobby or something you love, or even do your ‘segment’ on holding techniques while you dance and squirm.

competitive gamer role play: pick a video game (I’m not much into video games, but I love online Tetris)  and pretend you’re training for/in a world competition for it. There’s a huge cash prize that your bladder will NOT keep you from.

3 hours ago, buggy2013 said:

^this. Also it’s not so much the holding that causes the UTI as the not peeing (if that makes sense). It’s not the pee that does the harm, it’s the bacteria that peeing regularly kills. So I would have your morning pee, and then pay a little extra mind to sanitation before and after.

As far as activities:

cooking for yourself is a great option. (Maybe I’m slow) but I find that it takes a good deal of time, especially to prep veggies. So this may be a good opportunity to try a few new recipes that are a little outside your comfort of practice to give you that need to place your focus and attention. Nothing like needing to pee, but the roux will burn if you leave. (Cooking class/chef competition fantasy, depending on how confident you are in the kitchen)

You can pull the classic maid/house cleaner fantasy out. You ‘show up’ for your last house after a busy day, dying to pee and go home, but the boss has a dinner party and there’s so much extra to get done. (Gets some cleaning out of the way for you too!)

Desperate teacher may be tricky alone, but this may work: pretend you’re a famous vlogger/youtuber. You’re doing a live segment for your channel and can’t just leave in the middle of it. Set up a computer/camera that is not recording (or is, if you’re into that) to add the the effect. You can dissect the plot of your favorite book, teach on a hobby or something you love, or even do your ‘segment’ on holding techniques while you dance and squirm.

competitive gamer role play: pick a video game (I’m not much into video games, but I love online Tetris)  and pretend you’re training for/in a world competition for it. There’s a huge cash prize that your bladder will NOT keep you from.

Haha i don't actually care if the scenario is realistic or not. (Like for the teacher one, I just pretend there are students.)

Also i am actually a YouTuber myself who makes videos, so that would be pretty awkward. I prefer to keep my kink life away from my videomaking life.

I agree with other people that it's probably better to go when you wake up and then immediately start drinking.  Morning pee feels different since it's concentrated and more irritating to your bladder, which for some people makes holding more difficult even at lower stages of desperation.

I find that the optimal drinking strategy for having fun with a hold is to drink a lot at the beginning to quickly get to the stage of needing to pee, then slow down the drinking as you go on so you can spend more time in desperate stage (since that's the most fun part, in my opinion).  I also agree it's better to not dehydrate yourself for the sake of holding longer...just don't drink as much as you would for a quicker hold, but still drink enough.

One of my favourite challenges is trying to see how long I can go without squirming, just sitting/standing normally and all.  It's especially fun when I eventually fail at it because I just couldn't stop myself.  And a couple of fun positions for challenging yourself to not leak are bending over and touching your toes, and standing with legs far apart and bending over to touch the ground between your feet...but that might be more adventurous than you're looking for if you don't want any chance of leaking.

You could also try, at the very end, sitting on the toilet without peeing for some length of time (like a minute, or maybe longer if you think you can manage longer)...maybe even flushing the toilet once first whilst you're sitting on it and then waiting for it to finish flushing and refilling before you can go.  In that case, you can potentially experience losing control without any damage to your clothing, which can be fun.

4 hours ago, Jarvis Langley said:

I agree with other people that it's probably better to go when you wake up and then immediately start drinking.  Morning pee feels different since it's concentrated and more irritating to your bladder, which for some people makes holding more difficult even at lower stages of desperation.

I find that the optimal drinking strategy for having fun with a hold is to drink a lot at the beginning to quickly get to the stage of needing to pee, then slow down the drinking as you go on so you can spend more time in desperate stage (since that's the most fun part, in my opinion).  I also agree it's better to not dehydrate yourself for the sake of holding longer...just don't drink as much as you would for a quicker hold, but still drink enough.

One of my favourite challenges is trying to see how long I can go without squirming, just sitting/standing normally and all.  It's especially fun when I eventually fail at it because I just couldn't stop myself.  And a couple of fun positions for challenging yourself to not leak are bending over and touching your toes, and standing with legs far apart and bending over to touch the ground between your feet...but that might be more adventurous than you're looking for if you don't want any chance of leaking.

You could also try, at the very end, sitting on the toilet without peeing for some length of time (like a minute, or maybe longer if you think you can manage longer)...maybe even flushing the toilet once first whilst you're sitting on it and then waiting for it to finish flushing and refilling before you can go.  In that case, you can potentially experience losing control without any damage to your clothing, which can be fun.

Hmm I do like to grab myself though, I find that it adds to the sexual stimulation for some reason