Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi Isekai: Desperation in Another World

I vote to go to the next floor

4 hours ago, Maniack said:

Quilia first suggested standing legs apart, holding only allowed temporarily, no longer than 5 seconds

By the way, you said they would stand no longer than 5 seconds, but later mention that every 30 seconds one of them would twitch

Every thirty seconds or so one of the two would twitch, squirm, or buckle one of their legs as the tides of desperation reached higher and higher within them

Quilia first suggested standing legs apart, holding only allowed temporarily, no longer than 5 seconds

By the way, you said they would stand no longer than 5 seconds, but later mention that every 30 seconds one of them would twitch

Every thirty seconds or so one of the two would twitch, squirm, or buckle one of their legs as the tides of desperation reached higher and higher within them

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the saying? imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Yours ignited the flame of creativity within me, and now i'll have two I can enjoy, one playing one writing. That and i'll keep mine a h

Haven't missed the boat, I'm still around, and eager enough to continue work. If any other readers or posters want to pipe in, feel free. If there's something I've done to lose interest, or somet

I have no excuses really. I will try and be here more, but y'know, said that the last few times. let's hope some of ya'll still have interest.   Quilia, wanting to get just a bit more time u

Posted Images

19 hours ago, orangelion said:

Ambiguous language. I meant they couldn't hold themselves for any longer than 5 seconds. though it took 30 seconds in between reactions.

• 2 months later...

It's been damn long enough. Sorry folks. I'll be more consistent for a least a while.

Quilia and Rubra awoke after a restful sleep. They both arose at the same time, and after a brief and lightly embarrassing exchange remembering their night of debauchery, they both decided it was time for them to tackle the next floor of the dungeon. They both arose from their beds and donned their gear. Rubra in her plate bikini, Quilia in her... usual midly skimpy clothes. Before the duo moved on however, they both felt the need to release having spent a whole night sleeping. As they were in this dungeon, naturally there were no toilets, but thankfully the pervailing magic would clean up after them. As such, their course of action was clear. Quilia pulled down her spats and panties, squatted and peed onto the ground in front of her in a clear area as to not get anything wet. Rubra on the other hand -- perhaps in an effort to try and reinforce her warrior aesthetic-- simply pulled aside her plate bottoms, moved her pelvis forward and released onto the ground. After they were both done, and after a shy bit of maneuvering, the two left, and moved onward to the next floor.

They climbed the tall stairs to begin, Quilia being instructed to move first in order to start the right floor. As the two climbed, Quilia had a question to ask

"Hey Rubra. You're more powerful than this right? Does the dungeon just bring you down to my level?"

"Oh yes! I'm quite a powerful dragoness! You saw that pile of gold I slept on? Not even a tenth of my total hoard! I am the scourge of the skies! Burninator of cities! Or at least was long ago. Nowadays I like growing my hoard the modern way. That and this place is just interesting. Aside from the.. ahem... nature of this dungeon, the promise of riches upon completion pulls together some of the most powerful of adventurers. I get to see those adventurers at the beginning" As she paused, Rubra gave a bit of a week "And the end. But yes, if I do something like this, my power is limited to an appropriate and reasonable level."

With that said, the two continued on a little longer, until reaching the top of the stairs. Upon reaching the top, the two were given a sight different wfrom previous. The walls of this dungeon had blue lines of magic pulsing along the walls, giving a more magical, yet artificial lighting. The room itself looked like a dark forest, a large, vast room with trees scattered around. Before entering, the two stopped and began to scout. Inside the two could see three large gnolls: Large, bipedal, wolflike creatures. One wielding a bow, the other two wielding a club. It's fight time.

What do you do?

RUBRA ATTACKS UP FRONT, QUILIA SUPPORTS/ATTACKS FROM THE BACK (Describe how)

SNEAKY BEAKY TIME (Both of them sneak around, then default to something else)

CHARM THEIR WAY PAST (Either get the drop on them via distraction, or just get past)

OTHER (describe)

Quilia

Spoiler

HP:16/16
MP: 20/20 (regenerating 1 per 2 posts)
 Bladder:0/12  

Strength (Str):2+1 (from holding contest)
Dexterity (Dex):4+1 (from holding contest)
Consitution (Con):1+1+2 (until town, temporary boost for drinking and holding contest)
Intelligence (int):6
Wisdom (Wis):2
Charisma (Cha):6+2 (6 rounds remaining) (refreshed)
Bladder (Bla):2+2 (From training)

all holding contest bonuses will last

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Emotion shift: Can use bardic magic to cause an enemy to feel a certain emotion (fear, friendliness, embarrassment, etc) for a short time

Bardic Inspiration: Can increase one stat of your choosing by 2 for 2 posts, either you or a teammate. Can also reduce enemy stats, but is more difficult

Setting the stage: Can create some environmental effects (wind, heat, bit of fire, ice, etc) to influence others. Quilia can make herself immune if desired.

Clothing sacrifice: Can sacrifice an article of clothing (temporarily) by peeing on it to release pressure with no adverse effect, amount varying by gear

Items:
Thighhighs: Allows for Stylish bonuses can leak 3 into them

Sweater: Resists status effects. can leak 5 into them

Spats: +4 def and more sporty actions better success. Can be sacrificed for leak 2

Panties: +4 def. Can be sacrificed for leak 3

Sword: Can cut or attack. 1d6 damage.

Shield: Classic Sword'n'board. +2 to defense while wielded

Spell Focus: Increases magical effects

Small bottle

4 health potion: regain 5 hp, gain 1 bladder.

3 Mana potion: Regain 5mp, gain 1 bladder

Scroll of fireball: 4d8 damage, big boom of fire.

Orb of Telekinesis (broken): Can do some telekinesis, but needs some recharge time.

Rag: A rag that can contain 2 spurts

160g In "wallet"

OTHER:

You're friends with the elves and Rubra! Good job! Reap the benefits of friendship!

Rubra:

Spoiler

HP: 25/25

MP:20/20

Bladder: 0/25

Special moves:

Flame breath: Breathe flames. 2MP, large cone of flames

Flame axe: Strike strong with her axe covered in flames. Very strong single target. 3MP and 1 bladder.

Might strike: Channel her draconic strength. Deal a strong attack, but it takes much effort. Gain 0, 1, or 2 bladder capacity.

As usual, let me know if there's anything to improve. Might change balance of Rubra's stuff in a later post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Wew, that took a while. remember when i said i'd be more consistent? That was a lie. Regardless I'm continuing

Like i said before: I WILL say when i no longer want to write. I'm just a dumb busy hoe so it took me forever to get back to this. I have no excuses, even though i was busy i should've gotten around sooner. My apologies, i hope ya'll are still around.

Reading action as: Quilia distracts them with her charm, while Rubra sneaks up to the archer, then they both bash em in.

Taking advantage of the knowledge that the enemies inside all of these arenas can't see them before they cross the threshold of the room, the two heroines began brainstorming a method. After a bit of discussion, the two decided on a course of action. Quilia would go forward and using her bardic magics she would distract and charm the gnolls in the room while Rubra--hopefully able to sneak well given her warrior nature-- would sneak around and attempt to flank, getting close to the archer, and dispatch it. At that point the plan would either go into: Other gnolls notice their pal being dispatched and then everything will devolve into combat as it so often does in such a dungeon, or Quilia will be able to hold their attention for long enough for Rubra to do that with the next ones.

With that being decided, it was time to get to work. Quilia adjusted her clothes to up her charm, making sure her sweater was still accentuating her small chest, and that her pantyline was visible under her spats, as well as accenting her butt and thighs. With her sex appeal being prepared, Quilia stepped through the threshold. She quietly snuck forward just a bit until she was at an angle where the gnolls wouldn't see when Rubra stepped through the door. Quilia was just able to get into place before stepping a twig, and alerting the gnolls a bit before she would have liked. Ever quick on her feet however, Quilia quickly moved into action, targeting the gnolls with her emotion shift, and quickly moving emotions towards lust. To capitalize on this she quickly began pulling up her sweater to show off her toned stomach, and began lightly pulling down the hem of her spats and panties to better display her pelvic region, before beginning a bit of some belly dance to show off the parts of her body she was displaying.

As she started this dance, she could see the two club gnolls move a bit closer, showing happy dog-like behavior as their tails began wagging at seeing Quilia performing. As she gyrated her hips though she could see that the gnoll in the back with the bow was seemingly not as convinced by her show as the rest of them. Glancing around however she also could see that Rubra wasn't quite into position to stop the gnoll. Quilia's mind quickly came up for what she thought would be the method to do. She could feel that she couldn't convince the bow gnoll at this point, but she could further captivate her current viewers.

With this decided, Quilia quickly turned around, stuck out her rear and pulled down her spats to her thighs, exposing her panties to clear sight. Wiggling her ass, she heard a shout from the distance, and knew it was the bow gnoll getting prepared for action. Continuing her seduction Quila turned back to face the gnolls looking at her, and began lightly rubbing herself over her panties. She could see the attention of the ones in front of her begin to waver, but luckily before it could further shout, she could see Rubra swinging her axe with extreme might, cleaving the gnoll in twain. Unfortunately she could see one of the gnolls begin to question the situation. Though not quite in attack mode, it was looking like it would head that way. 

Quilia nearly has her pants around her ankles, and Rubra isn't into position. It's unlikely Rubra will be able to sneak up with the same effectiveness now. With less surprise she can't one shot these warriors What do you do?

KEEP THEM DISTRACTED, CONTINUE TO SEDUCE UNTIL RUBRA IS IN POSITION (How? pull down panties, let out pee, etc. Harder)

DISTRACT THEM FOR A BIT, LET RUBRA GET CLOSER (How? Easier than previous option)

IGNORE SPATS PULLED DOWN, ATTACK! (guaranteed to get a bit of surprise, but is harder.)

OTHER (describe)

to note: At any amount of bladder Quilia is able to pee if she tries.

Quilia

Spoiler

HP:16/16
MP: 18/20 (regenerating 1 per 2 posts)
 Bladder:1/12  

Consitution (Con):1+1+2 (until town, temporary boost for drinking and holding contest)
Charisma (Cha):6+2 (6 rounds remaining) (refreshed)

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Emotion shift: Can use bardic magic to cause an enemy to feel a certain emotion (fear, friendliness, embarrassment, etc) for a short time

Bardic Inspiration: Can increase one stat of your choosing by 2 for 2 posts, either you or a teammate. Can also reduce enemy stats, but is more difficult

Setting the stage: Can create some environmental effects (wind, heat, bit of fire, ice, etc) to influence others. Quilia can make herself immune if desired.

Clothing sacrifice: Can sacrifice an article of clothing (temporarily) by peeing on it to release pressure with no adverse effect, amount varying by gear

Items:

Spats: +4 def and more sporty actions better success. Can be sacrificed for leak 2

Small bottle

Orb of Telekinesis (broken): Can do some telekinesis, but needs some recharge time.

160g In "wallet"

OTHER:

You're friends with the elves and Rubra! Good job! Reap the benefits of friendship!

Rubra:

Spoiler

Bladder: 1/25

Special moves:

Flame axe: Strike strong with her axe covered in flames. Very strong single target. 3MP and 1 bladder.

Might strike: Channel her draconic strength. Deal a strong attack, but it takes much effort. Gain 0, 1, or 2 bladder capacity.

Once again, my apologies for the painfully slow post. Again, I will try to be more active.

• 4 months later...

I have no excuses really. I will try and be here more, but y'know, said that the last few times. let's hope some of ya'll still have interest.

Quilia, wanting to get just a bit more time until combat began, thought of a good way to kill two birds with one stone. Thinking quick she grabbed her spats, and removed them further, flinging them off her ankles as she prepared to be mobile. This action, and a bit more rubbing kept the gnolls focused on her, albeit barely. Quilia had a thought of letting out the small amount of pee she had in her bladder to try and enrapture the gnolls further, but her pee shy nature took priority, and she decided against it, instead opting to lower her panties slightly on her hips, though not enough to really expose anything.

Those couple of extra seconds managed to be just enough, and as Rubra hefted her axe to begin the assault, Quilia quickly summoned her sword into her hand from her inventory and struck with her sword as Rubra gave a mighty swing with her axe once again. Rubra's axe stuck itself into the side of the kobold, though not enough to deal a fatal blow, while Quilia stabbed forth with hers, and managed to lodge it deep within the kobolds ribs. Though this too was not enough to fell the dog-like creatures. The gnolls, reacting fast began to swing their clubs at their assaulters. Both clubs flew true and struck the dual heroines in the side. Being generally a non-close combatant, and having lost her defensive spats, Quilia took a powerful hit to the side, sending her reeling away with it. While Rubra weathered a similarly strong blow, Rubra seemed far less hurt by this.

With the combatants reeling each from their injury, deft Quilia was the first to strike anew, cutting the gnoll with her sword, though not enough to fell the beast. The gnoll quickly responded, but this time Quilia was quick enough to barely dodge out of the way as she felt the wind from the club brush her abs. Rubra and her quarry traded whiffs as they struck towards each other again. With the next round of combat beginning, once again Quilia tried to end this dog monster's life, though once again with only a short blow. Though the gnoll is looking quite weak. With weak arms, the gnoll struck forth again, but once again Quilia was deft enough to dodge out of the way.

Rubra on the other hand decided that the fight has gone on well enough, and knew the risk if Quilia couldn't manage to maintain a good distance. Rubras chest began to fill with fire as she channeled her draconic nature, and breathed forth a great burst of fire that hurtled towards the two gnolls. The gnoll closest to Rubra managed to dodge a bit and only get slightly singed, whereas Quilia's quarry took the full brunt of the attack, and fell to the earth below, dissipating into nothing as the creatures have done.

The gnoll that was still left tried to swing at Rubra, and while he managed to strike her, the fright of the fire had made his blows weak. Quilia quickly turned to support her partner, and flanked the gnoll in an attempt to slay it, missing as she stabbed forth.

Rubra seized this moment of distraction, and once again brought her axe down on the gnolls head, splitting it and clearing the battlefield of the dog-like creatures. As the two heroines took a breath to try and regain strength from that onslaught, they examined their surroundings. The gnolls dropped very little, with only 20 gold between the lot of them, and one small yellow orb. Quilia picked up the orb, then moved over to where her spats lied on the ground, and put them back on, giving Rubra a shake of her ass as the material hugged her toned but modest curves.

With this, the two began to head towards the next trial, and after a customary walk through the halls of the dungeon accompanied by the feeling of a slowly filling bladder, they came upon the next trial: A ravine with but a small, about 10 foot wide strip of land stretching across the 80ft of the ravine. There were vegetation such as some bushes and trees on both sides, but nothing but grass and one tree in the center of the walkway, 40 feet in the middle. Across the walkway blew great winds, threatening to blow anyone who dares cross it into the ravine. The winds seemed inconsistent, at times blowing softly, other times being enough to push around someone without much difficulty.

A successful combat encounter, if a bit dangerous. With the long wait for the next chapter finally over, we find our heroines needing to cross a small land bridge across a windy ravine,  What do you do? Bear in mind Quilia was injured, and might need a potion.

JUST GO ACROSS, STYLISHLY: Just try and muscle it across, using body to resist it (Str, Dex)

THINK OF SOME PLAN: Use your brain, and use materials around to try and solve the issue, vegetation? something in our inventory? destroy source of wind? (Explain how)

HELP ME RUBRA: Let Rubra do all the hard work considering she's the strong one, help weigh her down and use tools (Str, Cha to help psyche up Rubra, others)

OTHER: Tell me how

Quilia:

Spoiler

HP:9/16
MP: 18/20 (regenerating 1 per 2 posts)
 Bladder:3/12  

Charisma (Cha):6+2 (5 rounds remaining) (refreshed)

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Items:

Small bottle

160g In "wallet"

OTHER:

Rubra: 

Spoiler

Bladder: 4/25

Special moves:

Once again, I will try and be more consistent, rest assured i have not given up!

• 1 year later...