Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi Isekai: Desperation in Another World

Maracas are definitely a lot more practical and allow us to dodge a lot more easily- because being hit by that axe will most likely cause a death. But after the hydraulophone is used for the sonic attack, it'll remain there... stationary... with constantly flowing water... 

This is all a gamble of course because Quilia could start losing it before Rubra does, or fail a dodge, but I'm going to put faith in the knee highs and say we use the hydraulophone for the sonic attack and then dodge/run if Rubra attacks.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the saying? imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Yours ignited the flame of creativity within me, and now i'll have two I can enjoy, one playing one writing. That and i'll keep mine a h

Haven't missed the boat, I'm still around, and eager enough to continue work. If any other readers or posters want to pipe in, feel free. If there's something I've done to lose interest, or somet

I have no excuses really. I will try and be here more, but y'know, said that the last few times. let's hope some of ya'll still have interest.   Quilia, wanting to get just a bit more time u

Posted Images

(Since all of these options are viable, I’ll do all of them. In large encounters like this, we can have the luxury of it. Sometime I will slightly change what is done in these to make sense, or do the slightly smarter option, given I know all the details of attacks and damage and such. Also maraca is now a cabasa, cause a cabasa is more easily used to make water-like noises. Also I will clearly say if

Quilia was breathing hard. She thought that if she knew that this would happen, she might’ve picked a different class. She still thought of some tricks she could do though. Firstly though, she thought that if she was going to try something, she should drink the health potion first. A lucky hit from Rubra could probably put her down if she didn’t. She quickly uncorked it and gulped down the liquid. Immediately she could feel herself getting back her stamina, but also immediately felt the strain on her bladder getting more intense. With no time to hold herself either, she could feel that the next wave of desperation would be even more difficult to hold back.

Next, she figured she try to get one more good hit in before enacting her master plan. She dropped the bottle on the ground and let out a satisfied “aaaaahhh”. Quilia could immediately hear Rubra moving over, and as she turned the corner, Quilia took her shortsword in both hands and attacked. Her attack however landed quite unluckily, bouncing off of the only armored parts of Rubra. Rubra however was too surprised to bring her axe around, but kicked her taloned feet at Quilia, and being in a bad position, she took the hit. 

Quilia began dodging again, this time trying to bait out Rubra’s axe hitting a pillar, and soon enough, it happened again. Quilia then began her master plan: she quickly ran behind a pillar, and used her ethereal instrument to create a very strange instrument she remembered. This instrument was a hydraulophone: an instrument that uses flowing water to create sound. This was to attempt to make Rubra more desperate, knowing the more embarrassed she got, the more likely she was to pee. This tactic was also dangerous to Quilia too however.  As she spawned the instrument and began a short tune-- but not one loud enough to overpower the water, she used ethereal instrument again and summoned a cabasa, and began making soft wave-like sounds. Turning around the pillar, she turned to face Rubra, and began to strut around, showing off her bits and pieces to try and bring it home.

“It’s a shame that the dungeon were in is doing this to us eh Rubra? Don’t you wish you could just… let it all out without consequence?” Quilia said, beginning to trace and lightly rub the inside of her crotch, knowing Rubra would get shy, and indeed she was.

Rubra, hearing the soft sounds of water and waves, immediately stopped her charge. She closed her eyes and bent her knees inward. Quilia could see them quivering intensely. She heard a gasp from Rubra, and looking at her plate armor bikini bottom, she saw some liquid begin to spill out from the sides of the solid metal bottom and spill down Rubra’s thighs, beginning to create a small puddle right at her feet. As this happened, Quilia felt empowered by something. It seems the effects of this dungeon may work both ways! Quilia immediately used the cabasa to form a whip like effect of sonic energy and used it to strike at Rubra, hitting her with a devastating strong hit to the chest. Quilia saw the spray between Rubra’s legs become more forceful for a second, causing drops of pee to spray in every direction from Rubra’s groin. Seeing all of this, a terrible wave of desperation crashed into Quilia, and looking down she found herself spurting onto the ground beneath her. She couldn’t let her guard down, though she let out a couple of spurts, each one sending tremors down her legs, before she could regain control. Thankfully for her though, this seemed to send Rubra even further into her loss of control as she continued to pee herself, at this point having dropped the axe, and jammed her hands into her crotch, her face as red as her scales, a sizable puddle beginning to form now. 

Quilia could feel herself on the precipice of doing the same. Unfortunately her lapse in concentration cause her to lose both of her instruments, Quilia took up her sword one last time and charged, feeling Rubra’s continued peeing giver her strength. As Quilia charged, Rubra was finally able to stem the flow, as she opened her eyes and looked up however she found herself on the wrong end of Quilia’s sword, and though Quilia was not very strong, the earlier sonic attack had hurt Rubra vastly, and this final blow finished it. Rubra, all strength lost, fell to her knees into the puddle beneath her, and began to add to it once more, but more slowly. Quilia turned away, both to give Rubra some slight privacy and to avoid risking herself the same fate. After about twenty seconds, Quilia heard Rubra standing up. Turning to her, she could see Rubra red as can be, still dripping, and trying to put on a smile 

“ha-HAAAA! Dear adventurer! It appears that I-- Rubra-- Have lost this trial by combat! It was an excellent fight!” Rubra said, seemingly trying to ignore the sizable puddle beneath her.

“Now, for beating me in this trial, you shall receive your just reward!” Rubra said, placing her hand forward.

Before Quilia a large screen appeared. It said

LEVEL UP! +1 to INT and CHA, 2 HP Gained and +1 to any stat of your choice! New skills gained!

CHOOSE 2: (All rewards are able to be received later, at some cost. No option will be lost forever)

PICK ANOTHER ARTICLE OF CLOTHING

GAIN RUBRAS AXE ( A strong melee weapon, able to channel the fire of a dragon, can be altered to fit one’s class)

ADDITIONAL +2 STAT POINTS

UPGRADE A CURRENT PIECE OF CLOTHING, FURTHERING IT’S ABILITIES
    THIGHHIGHS-> CAT THIGH HIGHS (increases acrobatic ability if done stylishly)
    THIGHHIGHS-> CHAINMAIL THIGH HIGHS (Increases defense while stylish)

GAIN SUMMON:RUBRA (can summon Rubra to help, at a high MP cost per turn)

CHOICES FOR RELEASE:
Now that Quilia has succeeded, she must deal with the bladder issue. At the end of every “chapter” i’ll give this option to finish up the chapter with a climax fitting for this website.I present some choices as to how this can be done. No actions will have any mechanical detriment, only emotional at worst.

Surprise Accident: Quilia as she finishes up with the reward selection, without noticing for the first few seconds, she loses control in front of Rubra.

Sympathetic Accident: Quilia purposefully releases as a kindness to her enemy. Still vastly embarrassing for her, however.

Sweet Relief: Quilia continues to the next room, finding a receptacle from which to relieve herself.

Bittersweet Relief: Quilia continues to the next room, though she doesn’t find any receptacle, it is private and safe. She takes this opportunity.

Continue Holding: There has to be a better place for this, right?

Fill In: Tell me how it can be done. Will restrict to character traits that make sense.

Spoiler

HP:4/10
MP: 8/14
Bladder:6/10 (WARNING, POTENTIAL LEAKING) 

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Items:
Thighhighs: Allows for Stylish bonuses

Shortsword: Can cut or attack. 1d3 damage.

Small Health potion: Heals 5 HP, but also increases bladder by 1

ITEM CHANGES FROM INITIAL POST:

Spoiler

CHANGES:

Bikini bottoms: Now give +1 damage OR +1 Strength per spurt, your choice.

Can no longer continue naked

NEW ITEMS:

Armored Bikini Bottom: +2 damage, but decreases stealth

Armored Bikini top: +3 armor, but decreases stealth

And once again, either post here or PM me any thoughts on writing and whatnot, I'm always eager to improve.

One last change if that affects anything, Spats are not +4 def, only +2. Otherwise spats are far more powerful than panties. I think then it's well balanced enough, the extra abilities and the def, but not as much as an item that gives pure defense (like just the panties). Tell me if you disagree on that, balancing is always a bit hard.

Quilia thought to herself about the options put in front of her. She thought about her abilities, and the future she may encounter. Thinking hard, she used her free point to smarten herself up a bit more, then used one of her rewards to get more dexterity too, helping her dodging ability foremost. Secondly, she really felt like she could use more clothes. Selecting the clothing option, she chose herself a sweater. What spawned was a classic thick-knit beige sweater, slipping it onto her. She examined herself, noting how the sweater just barely cover her crotch unless she stretched it, leaving her most important bits still displayed to the world, which for Quilia wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. The sweater wasn’t the most thick knit either, leaving the tone of her skin beneath showing through, and her nipples being visible if one looks most closely.

Selecting these options, Quilia turned back to Rubra, still blushing intensely as she stood in her puddle and continued to dry. Seeing Quila done, she turned around and gestured for Quilia to follow her, and she moved to the opposite side from where the entrance was. Quilia took care to avoid the puddle beneath her and followed Rubra, feeling the urge to relieve herself grow ever greater. Rubra walked up to the wall and summoned a key, placing it into the wall, a door appearing. 

“GOOD LUCK ON THE REST OF THE TRIALS DEAR ADVENTURER! I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN!”

“See me again? You’re the boss of this floor, how does that work?”

“I AM THE BOSS OF ANOTHER FLOOR TOO! IN THAT ONE I AM ALLOWED TO BRING FORWARD THE ENTIRETY OF MY DRACONIC MIGHT!” Rubra said, Flexing her muscles “Also this job is only part-time, so you may see me in town!”

“Town?”

“YES!.There’s a small town that serves as an intermediate between floors. How else would people survive in a dungeon for so long? It's rule one of long-form dungeons like these. No one has even completed this one yet once! Where did you come from, under a rock?”

“Nope, just another world”

“OH! You’re one of those! And you were unlucky enough to spawn in this dungeon! That sucks!

Quilia nodded, a bit surprised that this occurrence was common enough for Rubra to know multiple people from another world, also agreeing with the sentiment that she was a bit unlucky to be reborn in a dungeon built to make her pee and embarrass herself. With this thought she felt a small wave of desperation, going bow-legged slightly, legs quivering.

“Right! Continue on ahead, and all shall become clear!”

Quilia overcame this episode, and entered the next room, the door sealing and becoming a wall behind her. She found herself in another hall, and began to walk down it. After a couple of minutes, she came upon a room. In the center Quilia saw something that she’s been wanting ever since she entered this bizarre dungeon: a toilet, brilliant and white, sitting in the center of the room. At seeing this a great feeling of relief came over her, being quickly replaced with a sense of panic as seeing the finish line so close within reach only served to bring her desperation to the maximum. Quilia quickly plunged her hands into her crotch, and to her dismay she could feel herself slowly begin leaking into her hands. She knew that at this point she had mere seconds before the dam would break and she would flood wherever she was. Without any time to lose, Quilia sprinted towards the toilet with her hands still trying to stem the flow for as long as she could. Taking one hand off, she quickly flung the lid up, turned herself around and sat down. Her bladder took this as a signal to release, drenching her hand and sending pee in all directions for a split second before Quilia took away her last hand, letting herself finally release into the toilet. Pleasure washed over Quilia as she released what she’s been holding since she entered this dungeon.  All she could hear was the fierce hissing as she gushed without restraint into the toilet bowl. Lifting her sweater slightly as to not get it wet from the fierce spray releasing from her, Quilia leaned back and closed her eyes, reveling in her relief. For a strong twenty seconds she sat there, until her peeing went from a torrent, to a stream, a stream to a dribble, and a dribble to but a few drops clinging to her. As she finished, Quilia opened her eyes to find a convenient roll of toilet paper appear. After wiping, Quilia stood up, the toilet dissolving into magic as its purpose had been fulfilled. A sink appeared next, and she used this to clean her hands further, and wash her inner thighs to fully remove any evidence of any previous leak. 

Finally being empty for the first time in her new life, Quilia now felt the sense of adventure fill her being. She was in a new world, and if what Rubra said was true, she was about to meet other denizens of this world. Perhaps not the best circumstances to meet people under, but even getting the opportunity was great. She knew that she would be the one to conquer this dungeon, and hopefully have some fun while doing it.

Spoiler

HP:12/12
MP: 18/18
Bladder:0/10 

Strength (Str):1
Dexterity (Dex):3
Consitution (Con):1
Intelligence (int):5
Wisdom (Wis):1
Charisma (Cha):4
Bladder (Bla):1

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Emotion shift: Can use bardic magic to cause an enemy to feel a certain emotion (fear, friendliness, embarrassment, etc) for a short time

Items:

Sweater: Resists status effects.

Small bottle

And there's chapter one! Thanks to ya'll for playing along. I'll get the beginning of next chapter out in a day or so (i wanted to get this one out sooner as the climax of chapter one), where our Heroine Quilia will have a little while in town to see some friendly NPC's, then we'll get on to floor 2, with more combat and puzzles to solve. All with a bit of theme of this dear website.

As usual, lemme know what you think of how I'm doing so far to improve for the next bit.

Im back! Onward with chapter 2! Sorry for the big ol information dump again. I figured it may be fun to have a town with other people and such. If it's too much, and ya'll just want to get to the dungeoneering and desperation, just buy a couple of things and head out.

(one thing i forgot to write about is that Quilia’s inventory is magic. She can with a thought draw any item, but generally doesn’t wear them.)

Quilia continued away from the room and continued up a set of stairs on the other side. Unfortunately for her, this set of stairs were quite a large one. She briefly had the idea of trying some speedrun trick she read in her past life, but she didn’t really know where to begin. Thus she continued on her way up, thankfully seeming unable to get tired. Continuing up the stairs for thirty minutes, she came upon a tunnel, looking out onto a bright light. There was a table shortly after she climbed up the stairs that seemed to have large plain cloth cloaks. Beneath it was a note written on a wooden sign “Take one to clothe thyself, if thy wish” which Quilia thought a little bit weird. Why use thy? Rubra didn’t talk like that. Oh well. She took one just in case, but due to her naughty nature decided against actually wearing it currently, and continued onward towards the light.

She exited the tunnel and came upon what looked to be initially be outside, but as her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she could see in the distance that this wasn’t outside, but rather simply a very large stone dome that approximates outside. She could even see some trees surrounding beautiful glades. A road in front of her continued on to what looked like a town, with buildings around. She continued on her way, wanting to see what this town had in store for her. 

The town itself was made of mostly beige stones held together with some kind of mortar. Many of them had windows, and tiled, slanted roofs. The stone road beneath her feet was similarly constructed. The temperature in this large alcove was comfortably warm, and everything was well suited to operating barefoot, or only socks as the case was with Quilia. As she continued along the road, Quilia came upon a gate, and sitting in front was a girl that looked kind of… doll-like. As she approached and made eye contact with the doll, it began to speak!

“Ah! Another dungeoneer! Welcome to the rest town in the Dungeon of Desperation! My name is Petra, I’m a golem, and my job is to help show new dungeoneers around!”

“Were you made for this job?” Quilia stated

“Ah no! Only contracted. The only artificial beings made specifically for this dungeon are the various monsters, and simple shopkeepers in these rest towns!”

Quilia found this idea kinda weird. What kind of weird economics existed in this fantasy world for this to be a viable job and form of work? Are dungeons closer to amusement parks in this world, or is this one just a weird one. She kinda hoped this dungeon was a weird one so she wouldn’t have to eventually adventure through something like “The dungeon of belly dancing”, but would at some point find something a bit. Also Petra seemed to imply that maybe she wasn't artificial? How is a golem made then? Is it a mecha piloted by some small creature? Quilia asked Petra for a tour of the place

“Ah yes! Follow me!” Petra stood up, and as she did so Quilia got a cleaner looked at her. While she looked mostly human, around any joint were doll-like joints, though Petra’s face looked only slightly non-human. Petra was clothed, but only barely, wearing only a frilly maid-like bikini and some shoes. Quilia wondered if there were actually anything to hide beneath those, but figured it would rude to immediately ask to see someone naked.

As the two continued into the town, Quilia finally began to see more life in all the various forms that lived in this world: Quilia saw tall, lithe elves, humans of all shapes and sizes, short halflings, more dragon-like creatures, girls with animal features-- some just cat ears and a tail, others seemed to have their entire bottom half be a snake! The vast majority of people here were women, but Quilia thought she may have seen at least a couple males as she began her tour. Furthermore all the people around were usually in some form of undress, similar to her. Most of them hid their modesties with the cloaks that she found, the only clue of their nudity being glimpses underneath that Quilia endeavored to get. A few though were baring more like her, some topless, some bottomless, some wearing the more lewd equipment that she heard of, others just going completely naked. Quilia could tell that she was getting some glances towards her crotch and rear, given both her way of dress and humans being actually a relative rarity. She briefly thought of perhaps taking off her top too, but she put that idea in the back of her mind for now, the warmth in her groin already increasing as she felt excited to receive these stares.

Petra in the meantime began to give her a tour, showing her an extra-spacial inn where she would have a room, and be able to get food, drink, and rest if she so desired. Petra continued to explain that the magic suffusing this dungeon eliminated the need waste other than pee, but one would still need to eat and sleep for energy, explaining that there may be some food or drink that can give bonuses if bought. The tavern was a great place to party up and meet new people. Petra explained that the dungeon was different for each person and group, but some people found that having a party would-- while not make things inherently easier-- could reduce individual weaknesses.

Occupying other buildings were various businesses, some being staffed by adventurers, others just the dungeon staff. Some restaurants, some party businesses, some magic shops, some recreation shops of… various types. Quilia noted that there was no clothing shops, but there were smiths. Petra explained:

“Ah yes, in this dungeon the only equipment other than consumables cannot be made. That’s why most people are fairly unclothed! Some things can be bought, but thats supplied by the dungeon itself, and clothes in general can't be bought. The cloaks can even only be worn here!” Petra said, eyes scanning Quilia

“There are some stores for improving certain gear, but none for purchasing. The markets you can trade equipment or buy certain things, but clothing itself is difficult to gain.”

She then pointed towards two marketplaces: the dungeon, and dungeoneer markets. Dungeon market was buying dungeon equipment supplied by the dungeon itself, dungeoneer was for trading between adventurers. Quilia looked again at her inventory, and noticed at the bottom a very small number: 50g, presumably gold.

Next Petra showed Quilia a road that read to another tunnel. Petra explained that this was the way to the next dungeon, and that when finished with the floor she would reappear here. That area would always allow entrance to the next floor.

Quilia thought of an important question, and asked “ Where are the bathrooms here?”

Petra blushed-- a surprising feat for a robot-- and spoke “Well, given the disposition of this dungeon, there are none. Peeing hold no consequence here, and is magically cleansed shortly after release. Most people simply pee on the floor of their inn rooms before leaving, but others due to various circumstances pee elsewhere. Some just on the streets, others head out into the gardens, others in alleyways. Whatever suits your fancy. Only toilets are given at the end of a floor.” Petra said, wiggling a bit in place at talking about this.

Quilia sighed. Of course that’s what this dungeon is like. Why should she expect any different. After chatting a bit more, and showing Quilia the gardens and small forest surrounding, she ended the tour. Petra went back to her station, telling Quilia to come ask her any questions if she had any.

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Screw this town, riches ahoy! Rest up real quick then head to the next floor.

Meet some new folks! Go to the inn and chat.

Buy something! Go to stores (basic things are listed below, but going to stores can get you better deals, secret deals, or other things, Explain roughly what you want to try and get)

Have some fun! Go someplace, do something! (Explain what, restaurant, bowling, gardens, whatever. Will supply a random, but relatively significant bonus. Roughly explain what is done)

Have some “Fun”! She’s been feeling naughty for a while now, maybe it’s time to do something about that. (roughly explain what Quilia does)

SHOP:

Spoiler

CONSUMABLES:

Potion of X: increases X stat by 2 for 4 posts. 25g

Leaking power potion: Increases all stats by 3 for 2 turns. Reduce bladder by half for duration. 25g

Health potion: +5 Hp, +1 bladder. 10g

Mp potion: +5 MP, +1 bladder. 10g

Scroll of magic missile: I cast magic missile. Doesn’t do much damage, but hits reliably. 25g

Scroll of fireball: Big boom. Does a lot of damage. 50g

Potion of ironskin: Increases def by +4, but greatly reduces mobility. +1 bladder. 25g

EQUIPMENT:

Rag: Can release 2 spurts into with no consequence. 50g, refreshes at checkpoint

Magical focus: Helps improve any magic damage, 50g

Sword: Better one. 30g

Shield: Block things. 30g

Tool kit: has some small miscellaneous tools. 50g

TRADING WITH ADVENTURERS:

Your shortsword for 30g.

Nothing else currently. You can choose to go here and try and convince someone for something.

Spoiler

Bladder:1/10 

Strength (Str):1
Charisma (Cha):4

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Emotion shift: Can use bardic magic to cause an enemy to feel a certain emotion (fear, friendliness, embarrassment, etc) for a short time

Items:

Small bottle

Lemme know if you have any questions

How much time are we allowed to spend in this town before moving on? You see, I'd like Quilia to do something in between UnDefined's suggestions of item trade and inn visit. Specifically, is there a karaoke bar somewhere where she can try her hand at singing? I mean, she's a bard, so why not? And then chat with some people there and/or at the inn.

Edited by Mydnyght68 (see edit history)

I vote for going to the store and selling our shortsword for 30g, buying a better sword for 30g, and then getting a rag with the 50g that we have. It's best that we stick to one handed weapons so we can wield instruments. Also, I'm all for Quilia singing Karaoke, as long as there's no wild magic involved.

Edited by Omofan556 (see edit history)

Howdy there folks, sorry this part took so long, the new Monster Hunter: World expansion came out and i sorta lost myself. Great game. Would recommend. I'll be posting more regularly now.

Also sorry some info was just kinds shoehorned in. with this is the last of the completely new stuff i'm adding. all the rest will be additions on top of old things. So things should be smoother.

Quilia stood in town, taking in the various sights of a new world. After wandering around for a while, she decided to head to the markets. After a quick journey around the adventurer market, she realized she didn’t really have much to trade. She sold her sword, knowing that she wouldn’t really need that, but didn’t have the resources nor reputation to begin trading further with adventurers. After looking at other prices, she found that anything looted in the dungeon was more desirable than something sold by the dungeon, even if it was better. Rarity or novel factor?

Quilia went to the dungeon market, finding it staffed with what seemed to be some sort of hologram. Certainly far less intelligent than other dungeon denizens that she’s seen, she went around and figured what was available for purchase. Seeing a shield, she quickly bought it, knowing that next floors would likely be more difficult, given she barely got through the last floor, she figured that some more defenses would work. Thinking, she sat thinking between either getting a rag or a sword. After some thought she decided to purchase the sword, getting too embarrassed at even the thought of peeing into something like that purposefully. Getting her equipment, she then decided to travel around the town and see what is going on.

One sight she didn’t expect to see in another world, much less a dungeon, was a karaoke bar. Thinking that a very fun idea, she went inside, seeing a large amount of otherworld folk doing various things. She quickly slotted herself up to do Karaoke, to flex her bardic might, experience what the world had to offer, and perhaps meet new people. After sitting through some other folk singing--some in what she assumed to be native languages-- and signing up through a system both familiar and strange, it was her turn. She put on the best show she could, channeling the performances she’s seen in her past life, putting her own naughty twist on it, giving peeks and sultry stances for the patrons. Her otherworldly performance enraptured the other bargoers, leading to get a substantial applause by the end of her performance. Coming off the stage, she found a few people coming up to her. Quilia, feeling the moment, decided to sit with them, as a small group of female elves ordered some drinks for Quilia. After talking for a while, learning some more about the world around her and making some acquaintances.  Quilia felt the fatigue of her day weighing on her, and some drinks affecting her. Quilia decided to go to the inn and conclude the day.

+2 CHARISMA FOR THE FIRST 5 POSTS AFTER ENTERING FLOOR FROM KARAOKE

+1 STR FROM THE DRINKS BOUGHT FOR QUILIA UNTIL SHE RETURNS

As she left the Karaoke bar, she saw the town getting dark in a simulated night. She hurried herself to the inn, and found herself in a surprisingly quiet little tavern, staffed mostly by the ethereal servants she saw in the market. Through ordering herself a meal and some idle chitchat from the sapient tavernkeep, she learned that many adventurers lived in houses of their own, as the tavern was quite threadbare, and that the tavern itself was extraspacial to allow for any number of folk to stay the night, and not be disturbed by any noises.

Quilia finished her food, got herself a room and entered it. It was quite threadbare as explained. All that was in the room was a small desk and chair, a plain but comfortable bed, a bedside lamp, a mirror, a curtained window and a light in the middle of the room. Plopping herself on the bed, she remembered something that had been drilling at the back at her mind for a while. She was quite turned on. Given the assured solitude of the room, she began to stroke herself. Laying down on the bed, she got to work exploring herself, remembering what she’s done, and the many figures in various skimpy clothing. After a bit she turned to face the mirror, legs spread. She removed her sweater after a bit, staring at herself and rubbing her small breasts and nipples. With all that she had pent up throughout most of the day, she quickly came to a climax. Satisfied with herself, she got under the covers and fell asleep.

Waking up the next day to artificial early morning daylight streaming through her window. Quilia arose, ready for a new day. Or, mostly ready. With the previous day’s antics, she was once again feeling a fairly pressing need in her bladder. Remembering the golem’s words of the previous day, she thought it a better alternative to at least pee somewhere private than lose control. Quilia moved to a corner of the room and squatted down, still feeling quite shy. After a minute of sitting and trying, finally a trickle began to emerge from her, and then a stream. Feeling too embarrassed to go any harder, she relieved herself in the corner. True to the golem’s words, though a small puddle was formed that Quilia had to shift herself slightly to avoid, her puddle relatively quickly began to disappear, presumably magically. After staying long enough to assure that if someone else were to have this room at some point they would not find her mess, Quilia left her room. After a quick stop by a washroom to clean herself up a bit, she ate a quick meal, then left the inn to continue on her adventure.

Quilia left for the tunnel she was pointed to earlier. On her way over there, she spotted Rubra, and gave a quick wave as she continued on. Finding herself at the entrance. Quilia steeled herself, and began the next floor.

After a shorter walk than previous floor, she came upon a large room with what seemed to be ruined stone buildings 3 of them, scattered along this quite large room. Before she crossed the threshold however, she could spot 2 green figures in one of the buildings, tending to a small campfire, and 1 other green figure alone in another building. Presumably goblins, Quilia guessed.

BASE ACTIONS:

Give the new sword a spin so to speak(STR)

Blast them with magic! (INT)

Charm a group of them! (CHA)

Sneak around and take them out individually (DEX)

Other (explain)

HOLD ON THERE!:

Retroactively do something else in town before this.

Spoiler

Bladder:0/10 

Strength (Str):1+1
Charisma (Cha):4+2

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Items:

Sword: Can cut or attack. 1d6 damage.

Small bottle

OTHER:

You've began a friendship with some karaoke goers. Will advance next time in town, see how it advances!

Well we've got a +2 to charisma right now, and Quilia's still feeling naughty from yesterday, so... Charm the two goblins and entice the other lonely goblin over towards us, and then charm them all into fighting each other over us (stylishly showing off the goods while doing so) with the added bonus of using emotion shift get them super turned on. Then, have a duel with the victor, and give him a sweet taste of a prize even if he loses.

Edited by OmoRaven556 (see edit history)
7 hours ago, OmoRaven556 said:

Well we've got a +2 to charisma right now, and Quilia's still feeling naughty from yesterday, so... Charm the two goblins and entice the other lonely goblin over towards us, and then charm them all into fighting each other over us (stylishly showing off the goods while doing so) with the added bonus of using emotion shift get them super turned on. Then, have a duel with the victor, and give him a sweet taste of a prize even if he loses.

This

Quilia, noticing her enhanced charisma as well as feeling empowered fro yesterday, thought of a lewd idea. She always wanted people to fight over her, and now she could magically cause it. Quilia summoned herself an instrument of classical greek seduction: a flute. She then stepped forward into the room, found a good place where if the goblins acted rashly they wouldn’t be easily able to get the jump on her, shifted her hips to one side, made sure her crotch was just barely obscured, and began playing.

Immediately all goblins noticed her, and turned to face her. Seemingly slightly wary of her, they simply kept an eye on her. As they continued looking, Quilia continued playing, and began to strike additional poses, gyrating her hips slightly, leaning over a bit, and other similar actions. All three goblins moved from their ruinous cover and moved to get a better look. Quilia noted two females and one male goblin, all dressed in thing rags covering everything. Quilia could tell that her charming was working, but not quite as well as she’d hoped. They all blushed red, the female’s legs seeming restless, and the male’s excitement being clear enough. But she could tell that they weren’t completely on board, and were getting close to attacking her straight out. She used another piece of magic she knew would help: emotion shift. She used it, and played a sultry note on her flute, trying to amp up their arousal/interest in Quilia. She could see it immedialy, the females buckling a bit, their loincloths glistening slightly, and the male pitching a tent.

Quilia lifted the bottom of her sweater up, exposing her crotch, showing herself being slightly wet as well.

“Last one between you gets a gift.” Quilia said to the assorted goblins in front of her. They exchanged glances between each other. After a couple of seconds, one of the females drew her small axe and swung at the male. Immediately the others drew their weapons and began to attack each other, while Quilia continued to play the flute and flaunt herself.

They fought amongst each other for a while, and Quilia could tell that while these little goblins were not very strong, they were quick little buggers. After a minute of an all out brawl between the three, she could see the female that initiated the fight catch a particularly well placed axe strike to the neck. She fell down, and her body began to magically fizzle out of existence. Unfortunately for Quilia however, after that one fell, the two standing seemed to come back to their senses. They turned their attention to Quilia, and while they seemed much less aroused, she could tell they were not completely off. Despite Quilia continuing her work, they didn’t seem to be falling to is as easily. They began advancing slowly, being wary of what Quilia would do, weapons at the ready.

Looks like the plan didn’t go perfectly, but you’ve reduced their numbers by one, and the other two are definitely beat up some

WHAT DO YOU DO NOW:

SWORD! (STR)

ETHEREAL WEAPON ATTACK! (INT, what kind of attack?)

Double down on charming them, it can still work! (CHA)

OTHER (describe what you do)

Spoiler

MP: 15/18 (regenerating 1 per 2 posts)
Bladder:1/10 

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Items:

Small bottle

OTHER:

You've began a friendship with some karaoke goers. Will advance next time in town, see how it advances!

Once again, any feedback provided is welcome.

I actually think that we should change our tactics at this point- Quilia should say, "alright, I guess you both want some of this", and then duel them both while dodging and making sonic attacks with our pipes whenever an opportunity arises. All the while, she should try weaving in a few notes of emotion shift into her song to subtly continue building the duo's arousal, while also stylishly showing off. If we can take out one of the goblins and make the other submit, we can still follow through with giving the victor a prize.

Edited by OmoRaven556 (see edit history)

I have no excuse why this is late. Just a bit lazy. Still very interested in continuing, so don't worry about it ending. Just caught a bit of lazy.

Quilia could see the tides of emotion turning against her, but didn’t quite want to give up on charming them quite yet. She decided she would work on attacking first, but still work on charming the two remaining goblins. The goblins both charged at Quilia and swung their weapons at her. She quickly dodged one attack, pirouetting while she evaded, but the second goblin was able to land a solid hit on her sides as she moved. As she separated from the two, she lifted her sweater as if  to take a look at the wound. Knowing however that there was no visible wound, she instead used it as an excuse to show off her small chest to the goblins. As she did this and stepped away, she continued to play on the flute, trying again to influence the goblins towards arousal. Quilia could tell that they were both gaining arousal, but were still unwilling to submit, and continued to advance threateningly on Quilia. To this, Quilia figured she should add some incentive for at least one of them to lay down their arms. As she avoided blows from the goblins, she continued to spin and pivot her way away from the blows, showing off the shape of her body as well as her well-toned legs and ass as she avoided attacks, Quilia found an opening on one of the goblins, and let out a quick sonic attack. A bullet like burst of energy shot from her flute, and struck one of the goblins with a strike that hit truer than anything Quilia had done before. The bullet of sound seemed to resonate with the goblin, tearing it apart from the inside, and it proceeded to collapse on the ground, beginning to magically dissipate.

Quilia took a second to catch her breath, and saw the last remaining goblin standing, frozen. As Quilia took her time to look around, she found that the last one was one of the female goblins. Quilia regained her breath, and turned to face the last goblin. Feeling naughty from all that happened, Quilia spread her legs a bit while standing, rested one of her hands on her crotch, and said to the goblin.

“Well, you’re the last one standing. Would you like to give up? Or would you like to take me up on that reward I promised?” 

Quilia saw the goblinette’s eyes dash around Quilia’s body. After a moment of thought, the goblinette nodded and dropped her weapon. Quilia took this as a yes, and began to move up to the goblin. She only stood up to Quilia’s chest, which wasn’t very significant considering that Quilia was quite short herself. Quilia gently grabbed the goblin, and lowered her to the ground on her back. Quilia then quickly removed the goblin’s wet loincloth, seeing the goblin plenty ready already. She removed the goblin’s top as well, feeling a bit jealous as even though the goblin was nearly half her size, the goblinette had a larger chest. Getting to work, Quilia Straddled the goblinette’s lower abdomen, and began to grind herself on the goblin’s lower stomach, while one hand explored the goblin, while the other went up her sweater and began to feel her chest as she began to work. She could feel both of them getting more excited. They continued like this for a while, the goblin moaning lightly and panting heavily, Quilia feeling more warmth and breathigng heavily herself. As she continued, she suddenly began to feel the goblinette quivering intensely beneath her. As the goblin’s legs and crotch convulsed intensely, Quilia could similarly feel herself reaching the brink again. 

Unfortunately for Quilia however, it seems that the charming of the Goblin had reached the apex, and as such, the goblin was considered defeated. As the goblinette laid there in relief, it’s body began to magically dissipate. Before Quilia could do something about it, the goblinette disappeared, leaving behind another small red potion. 

Quilia looked around the room at where the previous two goblins had collapsed. In their wake she found one had 10 gold pieces, and another had a piece of cloth. Checking the description, it seemed that she could let off 1 spurt into this cloth unpunished. One fewer than the store-bought, probably due to it being in a worse condition.

Quilia was still breathing heavily, her whole body warm, and herself practically dripping. She herself hadn’t finished. Quilia was torn. She could either give in and finish herself off, but she knew that would take a while, and she could feel her bladder already filling itself. If she finished herself, she knew her bladder would fill up more.

CHOICE 1:

Finish what she started, bladder be damned: Regain 2 HP and MP, +5 to number of rounds of CHA bonus, but gain between 1-5 bladder (determined randomly, for time it takes).

Hold herself back one way, so she wouldn’t have to hold herself back another: +1 to CHA until finishing, but detriment to any non-charm diplomatic action, due to distraction and aroused appearance.

Action will be described at the beginning of next post.

After that. Quilia then continued beyond this room, into the next. After another short walk, She came upon a bit of a drop into a dark room. Throughout the dark room she could see 5 figures walking some small waist-high walls and various barrels and boxes, carrying torches. Also in the room were a couple stationary torch sconces. As she peered in: a screen appeared in front of her.

“GUARDS TRIAL: You must get from one side of the room to another. If you are found by a guard and they raise an alarm, you are teleported to the beginning, and you will recieve a detriment. Though just because a guard notices you does not mean an alarm is raised. They can be fought, convinced, deceived, or you may lose them before they raise an alarm.

HOW DO YOU APPROACH THIS.

Sneak, avoiding the torches: (DEX and STR, as this will require some acrobatics)

Sneak, but don’t strictly avoid any torch sconces: (DEX, pure stealth)

Convince one of the guards: (CHA, bit difficult, but possible)

Distract somehow, then sneak: (? and DEX, ? turns to some stat depending on what distraction method is used)

Take them out one by one: (?, depending on action)

OTHER: (describe what you do. If you have an idea, but the possibility of it wasn’t explicitly described as possible, just say “what if this?” and if the idea is creative/feasible, i’ll still use it)

Spoiler

HP:9/12
MP: 12/18 (regenerating 1 per 2 posts)
Bladder:2/10 

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Items:

Small bottle

1 health potion: regain 5 hp, gain 1 bladder.

Barely absorbent cloth: Can release 1 spurt into it without detriment.

OTHER:

Feedback on my more erotic writing is especially welcomed, as that's what i have the least experience on.

Edited by Maniack (see edit history)

Quilia should finish what she started, bladder be damned- she can always use the cloth if her bladder gets too full. Although if she uses it when she's bursting, it might be impossible to stop the flow, so maybe she should use it when she's around 5-6/10.

As for the main action, I'm not entirely sure about the layout of this room, so I'll suggest that Quilia takes some time to look around and plan a route (and backup routes for when guards are patrolling close by) over/around the crates and away from the guards and torches using her INT, and then stealthily navigating across the room using her STR and DEX.

4 minutes ago, OmoRaven556 said:

Quilia should finish what she started, bladder be damned- she can always use the cloth if her bladder gets too full. Although if she uses it when she's bursting, it might be impossible to stop the flow, so maybe she should use it when she's around 5-6/10.

As for the main action, I'm not entirely sure about the layout of this room, so I'll suggest that Quilia takes some time to look around and plan a route (and backup routes for when guards are patrolling close by) over/around the crates and away from the guards and torches using her INT, and then stealthily navigating across the room using her STR and DEX.

Something i just realized, I could probably just draw room layouts. I'm not much of an ARTISTE, but i can draw a couple of lines. I'll do that from now on when a room particularly needs it. In the meantime, assume the layout is about what is needed for any idea. Yours is perfectly adequate.

Quilia, despite knowing that the more time she spent in one place, the longer her bladder would fill up, decided that she would rather finish what she started with the goblins than continue on with her mind clouded with lewd thoughts. Quickly getting to work, she removed her sweater, and began to use her fingers once again to explore herself. With one hand on her chest, the other in her crotch, she began to pleasure herself. Unfortunately for Quilia however, the area she found herself in was not quite as comfortable as the bed she found herself in the previous night. Quilia had to shift around a lot, first on her knees, then lying on her back, a short bit on her stomach, none of which was the most comfortable position to get it done. After a good bit of shifting positions and hand placement, she figured she needed something else to climax. Quilia stood up and moved over to one of the broken walls, and after a short examination, found a patch of broken wall that came up to just below her crotch, and was pleasantly smooth to the touch. Quilia straddled the section of wall and began to grind her crotch against it, hands massaging her small breasts. After some time, she finally felt about to climax. Being wracked with pleasure, Quilia shook, gasping as waves of pleasure overtook her. Her fit body convulsed, her legs shaking intensely. With her legs feeling too weak to support her after the pleasure she felt, Quilia collapsed on the cool stone, breathing deeply. After about fifteen seconds, Quilia picked herself up, and unmounted the wall. 

As quilia calmed down, and re-equipped her equipment, she felt a small wave of desperation come over her. Checking her status, she saw her current bladder at 5/10 She had taken a bit of a long time to finish, and had accumulated much in her bladder in the meantime. After thinking for a bit, she figured that since she didn’t know how long this floor was, and didn’t want to have to use it when she was more desperate, or worse-- have an accident in front of something sapient. Nervously glancing around despite knowing she was alone, Quilia took the Barely Absorbent Cloth out of her inventory and placed it against her groin. She closed her eyes and began to focus, to try and only let out a little bit. Her nerves made it slightly difficult, but after a bit of time, Quilia heard a hissing sound, and a bit of warmth spread across her groin. Startled by the feeling, Quilia stopped the flow. Checking her status, it remained the same, so Quilia knew she still could do more. Pressing the cloth against her crotch again, she focused again and continued to pee. She could feel the warmth spreading a bit, and keeping a close eye on her status, Quilia continued for about 3 seconds. When her Bladder dropped from 5 to 4, Quilia immediately cut off the stream. Having served its purpose, she placed the wet cloth back into her inventory, leaving Quilia with nothing but a slightly damp hand, a more comfortable bladder, and a burning feeling of embarrassment.

Eager to continue her adventure, Quilia continued up the stairs, and came upon the sneaking challenge that laid before her. Having satisfied herself in the room before, and less eager to incur any penalty, Quilia decided on an intelligent, careful approach. She sat at the entrance of the room, carefully looking at the pattern of the patrol beneath her, she felt as if she found a pattern that they were doing that she could slip in and jump around. Thankfully Quilia did not have anything on her to create sound. After sitting for a bit longer and finding her opening, Quilia jumped down to the very dim room beneath her, and clung to a wall. Quilia waited for a second, and began to move, the soft fabrics of her stylish thigh-highs and sweater helping a bit to muffle her movements. 

Quilia spent the next minute quietly maneuvering her way around the room, being wary of the guards and light. Quilia worked her way through half of the room, and found herself following fairly close behind one of the guards as she moved around. As she carefully stepped behind the guard, her food collided with a small box at her feet that she hadn’t seen above, and was unable to avoid it. It made a crashing sound, and the guard in front of her immediately whipped around, shining the light of the torch onto Quilia. Quilia could feel some magic attempt to take hold and affect her, but with the power of her sweater, she was able to resist it. Given as she was still here, she figured the lose condition hadn’t been fulfilled quite yet. Quilia, feeling strengthened from the drink from yesterday, quickly leapt over a wall near her, rolling and coming to her feet. Quilia ran forward a bit and pressed herself up behind another piece of wall, being out of sight of the guard she alerted. Quilia stopped to catch her breath quietly.

YOU MADE IT HALFWAY, BUT THE PLAN DIDN’T WORK PERFECTLY. WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?

Think of a way out of here, she can see them before they see her: (INT)

When in doubt, romance, like the femme fatales of old: (CHA)

Do something else diplomatic, lying works too! (CHA)

RUN!: (STR)

Sneak around, though it’ll be more difficult (DEX)

Something else: (maybe try and put out a torch to get more dim light? Use magic to distract them? Or something else?)

Spoiler

HP:11/12
MP: 15/18 (regenerating 1 per 2 posts)
Bladder:2/10 

Charisma (Cha):4+2 (8 rounds remaining)

Special Abilities:
Ethereal Instrument
Sonic attack

Items:

Small bottle

1 health potion: regain 5 hp, gain 1 bladder.

Wet cloth: A cloth wet with Quilia's pee. Will dissipate at the next checkpoint.

OTHER:

Once again, lemme know if there's anything to improve.