Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I created a milovana pee holding tease! (airplane themed)

Holding your pee on the plane has always been a fantasy of mine, and recently, I learned how to make flash teases on Milovana (suprisingly easy to learn). This was my first one, let me know of any bugs or if I did anything weirdly or incorrect, I'm very new. Here it is: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=42208

The thumbnail isn't showing up for some reason but it does have pictures (female models). I hope you guys like it :)

13 hours ago, bswanson said:

how long is waiting in security supposed to take. waited several mins and it just kept spinning

security is supposed to take 5 minutes. Let me know if it was longer than that! I find the hidden ones feel longer than the timer ones so that was very much the intent to make it feel long, but if it was eternal then something is wrong 😕

8 hours ago, largebio said:

I got stuck on the final approach part. It just kept coming up four times right after eachother

Oh no! So sorry about that. I did find and I fixed it, but it's unpublished while I comb for more errors. Thank you! It should be back online shortly. Please let me know if you encounter any bugs! That's super helpful

Edited by Utnapishtim (see edit history)
Guest Desperationpee

I absolutely loved it.

Usually I'm not into this text tease because I didn't feel it realistic but I enjoyed this one.

I suggest you to add more photo because sometimes they repeat themselves

On 9/3/2019 at 5:01 AM, Utnapishtim said:

security is supposed to take 5 minutes. Let me know if it was longer than that! I find the hidden ones feel longer than the timer ones so that was very much the intent to make it feel long, but if it was eternal then something is wrong 😕

Oh no! So sorry about that. I did find and I fixed it, but it's unpublished while I comb for more errors. Thank you! It should be back online shortly. Please let me know if you encounter any bugs! That's super helpful

Just to let you know. I didn’t get stuck anymore!