Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

People who wet during winter...

As @BENAir01 states, wearing layers really helps in the winter.  Snowpants or a snowsuit completed the outfit for me as the insulation and the outer nylon layer help keep your piss warm for quite some time.  If you keep drinking then you can refresh the warmth often.  I have been outside for many hours and have kept wetting my snowpants and have stayed warm the entire time.

27 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Mmmmmm warm wet layers under snowpants😍😍😍😍

my mission last winter was to find away to soak myself but keep my feet and my boots dry...finally got it right! Soaked to the ankles, but dry feet😁layers is definitely the way to go! (This was under snowpants)

05E248DD-F5C6-486A-985C-B3D1806E3F30.jpeg

Wow amazing! I think you must have a coloured one, can you show it to us?

34 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

my mission last winter was to find away to soak myself but keep my feet and my boots dry...finally got it right! Soaked to the ankles, but dry feet😁layers is definitely the way to go! (This was under snowpants)

Amazing @PrincessPeeach.  Thanks so much for sharing.  This just makes me wonder how many people I see wearing snowpants look like this underneath.  In my mind they all do!

If you wear several layers, you can stay warm for quite a while. For me the classic was two pairs of cotton lined nylon wind/track pants, with a pair of insulated nylon snow bibs. So it's really like 6 layers of fabric, plus insulation.

It's how I discovered I like wetting in the first place, by accident of course, when soaking while inner-tubing up on the ski slopes...fun times

On 9/2/2019 at 8:18 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

That is very impressive, PrincessPeeach. Unfortunately I live in a warm climate and only get a week at the snow each year so opportunities like this are very rare (particularly with a family). Love to see others living with my fantasies 🙂

On 9/2/2019 at 10:36 PM, slycat said:

I like diapers in the winter time.  They are naturally warm themselves, your pee warms you and then the pee goes into the diaper material before it gets too cold.

Yeah, and the other advantage is that you don't need to worry about it being noticed under a winter coat. You can wear the bulkiest disposable, or even a full adult terry nappy if you wish, and nobody is going to know!

I love peeing in cold weather. Not usually below freezing, as that gets uncomfortable.

First the best thing about the winter months is the early evenings, hence being able to wet relatively discreetly under cover of darkness.

The cold weather really accentuates the feeling of the warm flood in your clothes. Then the visual of the gently steaming puddle spreading on the ground and the steam rising from your soaked legs is nice.

Then you get that delicious sensation of the warmth gradually cooling and then the cold wet fabric clinging to your legs. 

It’s best done in tight but thick denim jeans for the optimum sensation.