Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Roadside Wetting

Having prepared materials for a public wetting a few days prior, I seized the moment when I was desperate running errands in the country. Here I drive along country roads- slowly leaking- until I am compelled to pull over and soak my jeans on the side of the road.

You can't tell from the video but I am actually facing the crosswalk of a hiking/biking path. I was very lucky that no one crossed or drove along the road while I was soaking my pants. However, I jumped in shortly after wetting as cars began driving by again. You can see cars driving by after I had changed into khakis. There was also a man and his dog walking- as well as a couple jogging- along the cross walk as I was changing in my car. Close calls!

My apologies for the shaky camera during the driving portions of the video. I fixed my camera into the gap between my mirror and roof to capture the growing wet spot. The wetting proper begins at 2:36. Enjoy!