Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

An obviously desperate Korean racing model at a car show

Korean here. I had to listen to roughly 6 minutes worth of deafening background noise, but I can tell you not once does she say anything that implies she needs a bathroom break. What she's doing is talking to her fans by way of either instagram or a platform called V-Live (though a quick search says she doesn't have a v-live acc, but DOES have a instagram but I didn't search thoroughly enough to definitively say she doesn't have a v-live).  But yeah, main point is the video is simply innocent conversation between a star and her fans from a third person view with misleading body language. for those of you who want her instagram her ID is songjooa0225

10 hours ago, Mu-onOttoko said:

Korean here. I had to listen to roughly 6 minutes worth of deafening background noise, but I can tell you not once does she say anything that implies she needs a bathroom break. What she's doing is talking to her fans by way of either instagram or a platform called V-Live (though a quick search says she doesn't have a v-live acc, but DOES have a instagram but I didn't search thoroughly enough to definitively say she doesn't have a v-live).  But yeah, main point is the video is simply innocent conversation between a star and her fans from a third person view with misleading body language. for those of you who want her instagram her ID is songjooa0225

I have to agree with your statement. I suppose everyone can read whatever they want to see in the situation but I am not convinced that she is desperate to pee.  I am really happy for everyone who is. Just my 5 cent. Ed

12 hours ago, Mu-onOttoko said:

Well, I could tell she was corresponding on her phone and assumed she was being held up because of that.

I thought this video was more obvious. (this is a Chinese model, I think)

Edited by ILoveOmorashi (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
4 hours ago, huberp76 said:

This nude legs, this outfit and the moves are really hot.

To imagine that this girl is not allowed to leave her place all day long, so that she can’t wee from morning until evening, would be total exciting and arousing.

She does get set breaks, just not at will. 

I suppose sometimes the ladies' room line is too long, though.