Sign in to follow this  

Regarding my obsession

Question

So, I think just about everybody on this site who's seen any of my posts has caught on that I have a fascination with omorashi of the SMG4 character Axol (even though, up until this point, I was the only person making it). And in the past few weeks, it's gotten pretty intense, as I've gone on about it quite a bit.

I need to know: is it starting to get annoying and/or creepy? By all means, please be 100% honest with me. I want to know if there's a chance that it's making my watchers uncomfortable.

2 answers to this question

On 8/27/2019 at 3:10 PM, Nick_Donovan said:

So, I think just about everybody on this site who's seen any of my posts has caught on that I have a fascination with omorashi of the SMG4 character Axol (even though, up until this point, I was the only person making it). And in the past few weeks, it's gotten pretty intense, as I've gone on about it quite a bit.

I need to know: is it starting to get annoying and/or creepy? By all means, please be 100% honest with me. I want to know if there's a chance that it's making my watchers uncomfortable.

Yesterday, I updated my thread in the 'Omorashi general' forum titled 'Dreaming big'. I mentioned a challenge that I set for myself regarding putting in a suggestion to SMG4 for a video about their character Axol needing to pee. A few hours ago, I noticed that it has received a downvote. To my knowledge, only the moderators have the ability to downvote a post, so I'm getting the feeling that I must've done something pretty damn wrong to warrant that.

I apologise if I'm missing the obvious, but please, please, PLEASE tell me: have I taken things too far?

I'd say it's way too far to be throwing suggestions like that at creators who don't create fetish content. Just take a step back, take a deep breath, and think before you do.