Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where did the game "The 12 Fanatics" go ?!

I played this wonderful game a couple months ago, I even asked some questions on the official discussion thread here, but now I can't find anything.

Since everything important was here on this site even a google search reveals nothing but the horribly outdated wiki and a youtube lets play, but where did the interesting stuff go, please don't tell me everything was removed ! This game was too good to just be removed from the face of the earth.

Does anyone know something about it ?

The download link I found somewhere is also not working anymore 😞

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

On 9/10/2019 at 10:29 AM, Epicfrog50 said:

Yeah. What sucks is that my computer was broken, and it just got repaired but I have to redownload all of my stuff again. Anyone willing to post a copy of 12fanatics for me to download?

Sorry for the very late response, I actually only just found out about the game's page being deleted now (I haven't been very active on this site due to being busy IRL, though I still lurk on occasion, usually for ShikkinGames news). I was a beta tester for the game and I'll have to check again if I still have a copy of the game saved somewhere in my files (I remember moving some older versions to a hard drive of mine that since broke, but I can't recall if the latest version of the game was part of that or if it was safe). If I can find the file, I may upload it later, but if I can't, I'll message the other beta testers and ask them if they still have a file.

On 8/27/2019 at 7:03 AM, heroyoshi said:

From what I understand, the game was abandoned by the creator.

He posted on his Twitter that he was going through some real-life issues and that had discouraged him from continuing work. He said he was put on hold indefinitely but didn't rule out finishing it in the future, but apart from posting an Aria GIF back in August (which I found out about just today as well) he hasn't been heard from since.

Edited by anony123 (see edit history)
On 8/26/2019 at 11:37 PM, omorashidotorg said:

I played this wonderful game a couple months ago, I even asked some questions on the official discussion thread here, but now I can't find anything.

Since everything important was here on this site even a google search reveals nothing but the horribly outdated wiki and a youtube lets play, but where did the interesting stuff go, please don't tell me everything was removed ! This game was too good to just be removed from the face of the earth.

Does anyone know something about it ?

The download link I found somewhere is also not working anymore 😞

On 9/10/2019 at 10:29 AM, Epicfrog50 said:

Yeah. What sucks is that my computer was broken, and it just got repaired but I have to redownload all of my stuff again. Anyone willing to post a copy of 12fanatics for me to download?

If any of you are still here, you're in luck: I still have the most recent version saved in my computer. I'll upload it to Google Drive and share the link as soon as I'm done uploading it. As an added bonus, I also included my saves on a separate folder in case you don't want to start from the beginning.

Edit: Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TBEMiWJyQ8g5rh-PFL7Y5rNBmdjv1I6p/view

Edited by anony123 (see edit history)
On 1/2/2020 at 2:04 AM, anony123 said:

If any of you are still here, you're in luck: I still have the most recent version saved in my computer. I'll upload it to Google Drive and share the link as soon as I'm done uploading it. As an added bonus, I also included my saves on a separate folder in case you don't want to start from the beginning.

Edit: Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TBEMiWJyQ8g5rh-PFL7Y5rNBmdjv1I6p/view

Thanks for posting this anony123, I really look foward to playing this game, but do you know how to open it? What app do I use?

Edited by gianki007 (see edit history)
On 1/2/2020 at 5:04 PM, anony123 said:

How do you load the saves into the game? There's a continue option on the start menu, but it's greyed out so I can't play the saves.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:04 AM, anony123 said:

I have been looking to redownload this for months now! You are awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No the answers are definitely relevant, since choosing the right answer implies she took the time to figure out the correct answer. there were different scenes based on how many you got right. The problem was the current version didn't have 1 or 2 of the scenes unlockable (I think the 0 correct didn't exist in that version).

I had actually figured out the correct answers to all the questions for the last version. Problem posted those on the comments of the game download page, so with the game download page gone those answers are gone as well. I can check if i wrote them down somewhere but don't count on it.

I no longer have contact with the team that was making the game (which basically consisted of 1 guy doing all the dirty programming work, plot history, texts and everything, a guy doing the arts (which was later done by first guy too) and some people giving ideas for suggestions for some things, and basically if I remember well it was as our friend said, the creator put the game in paused indefinitely.

I agree that it was a cool game (despite the INSANE amount of grind that needed to be done, honestly, I was never a fan of "piece of cake" games but I'm not a fan of Dark Souls too, and all that grind for me was really massive, but the skills systems  and stories plot were excellent, it was a game with a lot of potential, and all thanks to the creator's aldacious mind, but I even admit that the grind makes me discourage to continue playing)

On 2/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, knockonthedoor said:

For me, what made this game so great was the art and content. I know it could grindy at times, but it felt like more of a game than a demo, which honestly most omo games come off as.

Yeah, the plot was really great, a lot of story and it was a other world ( much more than only " drink, and pee " like in the other but with tons of grinding )

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...