Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Got approval to buy diapers! But now..

I've always been curious about diaper use, mostly for convenient wetting, letting out spurts just for thrills, and I love the idea of secretly squirting out piss anywhere without anyone knowing, and it seems like the easiest way to wet myself without making a huge mess to keep secret from my roommates etc. I've been discussing omo topics more and more with my bf (non-mon) and he's gotten over the 'stigma' about diapers in the watersports world and that it doesn't have to be an age play situation. 

So I've been wearing on and off, I wet one for him but he was disappointed he couldn't see it fill and ended up pulling it away most of the time and watching me piss on the floor. I have more stories along those lines too, for another post if anyone would be interested.

Now that I can wear whenever I want I'm having trouble letting out my dribbles and squirt and end up desperate and having to go onto the bathroom because I only leak a bit while masturbating and end up flooding when I want to finally enjoy slowly letting it soak up in my diaper lying comfortably in bed or doing chores. 

I used to love standing outside and releasing as slow as I could till or dripped down my thighs but now that I'm free to do what I fantasize about, I typically end up having an admittedly enjoyable accident. 

I think I'm cursed to flood, I'm wearing now in bed but can't bring myself to even drip. I'll be desperate soon, been over hydrating all day, so now I have to choose between waiting till I need my diaper and a cleanup or going to the bathroom now and try again stay relaxed enough to spray and dribble the way I love to  when I'm outside