Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Prefered features of a desperation manager?

1 hour ago, Drip said:

What do you mean it manages people's bladder desperation? I dont think I understand the premise of the program very well. Could you please explain what it does more clearly? Because it sounds super interesting and I'd love to try brainstorming  ideas for it.

I mean that it'll tell you how much water you're supposed to drink, when to drink it, when you're allowed to pee, and when you just have to hold it in.

13 hours ago, buggy2013 said:

Are you thinking like an app? Like something to generate hold challenges? or more like somewhere secure to record and track things like time, input/output, etc?

I was thinking of something like an app to generate pee holding challenges. I was thinking that perhaps it would tell you to drink a certain amount of water every hour, and would tell you not to pee until it gave you permission. Then perhaps the odds of it giving you permission to pee, would start off relatively low, and then gradually increase over time. Maybe the odds of it giving you permission to pee will be zero for the first couple of hours or so, to make sure that your bladder gets at least somewhat full, but then after the couple of hours are up, there will be a small chance every few minutes or so, of the program giving you permission to pee, and the odds will increase as time goes on. Of course, I'd probably include an option for adjusting all the difficulty settings, i.e. how much you have to drink each hour, how long you have to wait before you have a chance of the program giving you permission to pee, how high the probability initially is of the program giving you permission to pee, and how rapidly the odds of it giving you permission to pee, increase as time goes on. That way you'll be able to adjust it so that it will get your bladder filled to more-or-less the same level each time you play the game, but so that it will still get your bladder a bit more full during some sessions than during most sessions. That way you should be able to adjust the difficulty settings so that most times you play the game, it will be easy enough for you to win it, but once in a while it will take your bladder to the point where you either loose control of it and wet yourself, or at least have a very hard time keeping control of it. I was thinking I might also add a feature where if you nag the program too often, by clicking on the "can I pee now" button before the program has decided to let you pee, it will give you some sort of penalty, such as making you take an extra drink, doing a few jumping jacks to get your blood pumping faster, or making you wait a few extra minutes before it gives you permission to pee, or something like that.