Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interative: Girl's bathroom line at school between classes.

24 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

"No, now sit down and be quite."

And I would imagine that after two or three more exchanges like that, Miranda eventually loses control of her bladder and pees her pants, chair, and floor.  So now, the conversation shifts to having to deal with that.

"I just had an accident because you wouldn't let me go to the bathroom?  Can I do go the bathroom or nurse's office to clean myself up?"

(As far as I know, she does not have a spare set of clothes at school to change into, and cannot leave to go home to change unless an administrator okays it, which is possible, but very unlikely.  I would hope that at the very least there are paper towel somewhere in the classroom to clean up wet spills or other little messes).

Edited by DesperateQueue (see edit history)
22 minutes ago, DesperateQueue said:

And I would imagine that after two or three more exchanges like that, Miranda eventually loses control of her bladder and pees her pants, chair, and floor.  So now, the conversation shifts to having to deal with that.

"I just had an accident because you wouldn't let me go to the bathroom?  Can I do go the bathroom or nurse's office to clean myself up?"

(As far as I know, she does not have a spare set of clothes at school to change into, and cannot leave to go home to change unless an administrator okays it, which is possible, but very unlikely.  I would hope that at the very least there are paper towel somewhere in the classroom to clean up wet spills or other little messes).

"No, Miranda, you can switch out your chair. You will have to wait until class is over."

One of the boys manage to sneak his phone pass the teacher and recorded Miranda peeing herself.

4 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

"No, Miranda, you can switch out your chair. You will have to wait until class is over."

One of the boys manage to sneak his phone pass the teacher and recorded Miranda peeing herself.

"May I at least use some paper towels to clean up my panties and chair so that another chair doesn't get wet?"

(Let's assume that there are some paper towels in the classroom, because it would seem silly not to have them in case someone spilled a drink, or had some other kind of wet spill).

Edited by DesperateQueue (see edit history)
1 hour ago, DesperateQueue said:

"May I at least use some paper towels to clean up my panties and chair so that another chair doesn't get wet?"

(Let's assume that there are some paper towels in the classroom, because it would seem silly not to have them in case someone spilled a drink, or had some other kind of wet spill).

Miranda is wearing a swimsuit under her clothes.

"yes you can."

8 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

Miranda is wearing a swimsuit under her clothes.

"yes you can."

So she cleaned up herself, and it probably took about 10 minutes in total.  So she then says to the teacher "I hope you're happy.  I spent longer cleaning up after myself and missing valuable instruction time than it would have taken me to go to the bathroom in the first place, either by waiting in line and being late, or by leaving class to go to the bathroom.  Are you proud of yourself?  If you had it to do over again, would have you allowed me to go to the bathroom during class, or be late because of the bathroom line?"