Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interative: Girl's bathroom line at school between classes.

I had tried this topic before, but something happened like some of my responses wouldn't post until after others had replied, so I'll try this one more time.  This may not work because I don't know how realistic this scenario really is, but it's worth a try.

As some of you may know, boys can generally get in and out of the bathrooms pretty quickly (sometimes as quickly as 20 or 30 seconds), but it's not as easy for girls because there might be a long line and you don't know what's going on.  They have to undo pants, and don't know if they have to do #1 or #2 or both.  At the very least, you can pretty much guarantee that it will take each girl a minimum of a minute to get into the stall, do their business, and exit the stall.  You may also know that some schools may not let people be late to school or a given class, or use the bathroom during class.  So, I thought I'd spell out the general rules before asking questions for the interactive story.

1)   There are five minutes between classes, and 50 minute class periods.

2) Can’t be late, and can’t use the restroom during class without some sort of disciplinary action, and asking the teacher to use the restroom before class will not work. 

3)  There are three toilets available in each girls bathroom (and there are either two or three total sets of restrooms in the building, not counting the nurse's restroom or the gym locker rooms.  Exact number will be determined later).

4)  There are at least 800 students in this school (and at least 400 of them are girls).  There may be more depending on what we decide the grade distribution is (see below).   

5) There is a tall, skinny blonde girl (probably more than one) that  really needs to pee during one of the passing periods between classes.   

6) This girl in question arrives at the restroom closest to her next class somewhere between the 1 and 2 minute mark (probably closer to the 2 minute mark) of break time (meaning there are about 3 or 4 minutes to go before the next class).

Here is the first group of questions for the interactive part:

Now, this is the first group of questions for the interactive part.

1)  What should this girl's name be?

2)  What is the age and grade of this girl (should be between 11 and 18 years of age, and between grades 6 and 12)?

3)  What is the grade range of this school (for example 6th grade only, 7th/8th grade only, 9th through 12th grade, or even 6th grade through 12th grade)?  I think the grade range should be at least 2 or 3 grades.

4)  What is she wearing on that particular day?

5)  On a scale of 1 to 10, how desperate is she to pee (or to put it another way, how full is her bladder)?

6)  How many girls are ahead of her in line, and how desperate do they look?  (Remember that there are only three toilets available in each girls bathroom.  Also remember that there are only five minutes between classes and that they can't be late and also can't use the bathroom during class).

Later on, I can get into other decisions, such as whether or not she has a spare set of clothes, or whether cutting in line is okay, or to pee in a trash can, sink, or on the floor.  But these constraints and questions should make for a good starting point. 

On 8/23/2019 at 11:24 AM, Joey1234 said:

1: Stephanie 

2: 16 

3: 6 through 12 

4: a skirt and t shirt 

5: 7 

6: 4(not counting the girls already occupying the stalls and we'll say they're all about the same level as her 

Yeah, I was thinking something similar myself.  First of all, I wish I had spelled “Interactive” correctly.

1). I think the name Stephanie is fine, I could have used another random name like Jennifer, for example.  

2) I probably would have said grade 9 and 14 or 15 years of age.

3) I probably would have gone with grades 9 through 12 but don’t see a huge problem with 6 through 12.

4) T-shirt and skirt sounds good to me, but we could make it more interesting and use a cheerleader or softball uniform.  Other than that, anything that would take time to undo and redo, and would be noticeable if she peed herself, like say light blue shorts, for example.

5) 7 is pretty desperate, but not desperate enough to think she’s in danger of peeing herself, so I would go with 9.

6). This is tricky because the ones ahead of her in line do not include the ones currently in the stalls.  They are all pretty desperate to pee, but most of them are like a 7 or 8 out of 10, where she is like a 9 or maybe even 9.5 out of 10.  Four ahead in line is okay, but if I was to choose, I would probably say 5.  I could have said 6 or 7, but I will leave it at 5.  However, given that all three stalls are currently in use and that doesn’t count as the line of 5, she essentially has to wait for those three to finish their business plus at least 3 of the remaining 5 girls ahead of her in line to finish peeing, plus the other two girls have priority to a stall ahead of her.  So she’ll probably be waiting at least a couple minutes anyway, which would almost certainly make her late.

But I also think there is somebody out there with a scenario more interesting than mine, so don’t be afraid to mention it.  I can’t go any further without an interesting scenario.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/10/2019 at 9:47 AM, Super awesome said:

7 girls, all super desperate. Was 8 girls. But one took off crying after pissing herself right before it was her turn.

Oh wow.  And if that happened during a 5 minute passing period with only three stalls available in the bathroom, and the rules were such that you can't be late and can't go to the bathroom during class, that must really suck.  Assuming that happened and Miranda entered the bathroom at the 2 minute mark (with 3 minutes left before class) with that kind of line, I have a few more questions.

1) Given her desperation (9 out of 10), and the length of the line, what was the first (and/or second) thought on her mind when she entered the bathroom and saw that lineup (8 girls ahead of her in line, until the one girl peed herself and left).

2)  How did she hold it in while waiting in line (assuming she did)?  What kind of "pee dance" (if there was one) did she do?

3) Did she make it to an open stall in time.  If so, how close was it that she didn't?

4) Did she make it to the next class on time (unlikely)?  If not, where was she when it was time for class to begin (as in, still in line, peeing, washing hands, just left bathroom, etc)?  If she did get to class on time after peeing, then how in the world was it even remotely possible?

55 minutes ago, DesperateQueue said:

Oh wow.  And if that happened during a 5 minute passing period with only three stalls available in the bathroom, and the rules were such that you can't be late and can't go to the bathroom during class, that must really suck.  Assuming that happened and Miranda entered the bathroom at the 2 minute mark (with 3 minutes left before class) with that kind of line, I have a few more questions.

1) Given her desperation (9 out of 10), and the length of the line, what was the first (and/or second) thought on her mind when she entered the bathroom and saw that lineup (8 girls ahead of her in line, until the one girl peed herself and left).

2)  How did she hold it in while waiting in line (assuming she did)?  What kind of "pee dance" (if there was one) did she do?

3) Did she make it to an open stall in time.  If so, how close was it that she didn't?

4) Did she make it to the next class on time (unlikely)?  If not, where was she when it was time for class to begin (as in, still in line, peeing, washing hands, just left bathroom, etc)?  If she did get to class on time after peeing, then how in the world was it even remotely possible?

1: Her thoughts were somewhere on the line of "oh no! I am not going to make it!" while holding her hands between her jegs. Seeing that one girl pissed herself made her need to pee somemore.

2: She did the pee dance. But it did not help at all. The bouncing around is making the urge to pee stronger.

3: The line was to long, her and the other girls had to hurry up and leave for class.

4: She made it to class on time. But now she has to hold her pee while in class. She is horrified that she is going to piss herself in font of everybody.

Edited by Super awesome (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Super awesome said:

1: Her thoughts were somewhere on the line of "oh no! I am not going to make it!" while holding her hands between her jegs. Seeing that one girl pissed herself made her need to pee somemore.

2: She did the pee dance. But it did not help at all. The bouncing around is making the urge to pee stronger.

3: The line was to long, her and the other girls had to hurry up and leave for class.

4: She made it to class on time. But now she has to hold her pee while in class. She is horrified that she is going to piss herself in font of everybody.

Next group of questions:

1)  Which girl in line (as of the time that  Miranda entered the bathroom and saw 8 girls ahead of her in line) was the one that wet herself (meaning was she the first girl, third, sixth, or whatever), and how close was she to the front of the line when she pissed herself (based on what you said, probably either next in line or just one girl ahead of her).  Let's give her a name as well.  What was the name of the girl who peed her pants?

2)  What were the names and ages of the other girls in line?  Also, were there any girls that were in line behind her, and if so, indicate how many, names, ages, and level of desperations?

3)  Not sure if you answere this before, but what was the grade configuration of this school (ie 6-12, 9-12, 6-8, or some other combination)?

4) How many girls in that line actually got a chance to pee (and out of the ones who did, how many got to class on time, and how many were late)?

5) So what happens next?  Did she somehow get permission to leave class to go to the bathroom?  Or did she just leave class on her own (and if so, what was the consequence, if any)?  Was she able to hold it through class?  If so, what are the circumstances during the next break (or is it lunch break, or end of school day)?  If not, when does she piss herself, and how noticeable is it?

6) And just for fun, how many other girls in that class were in a similar predicament of being close to peeing their pants?

Edited by DesperateQueue (see edit history)
13 hours ago, DesperateQueue said:

Next group of questions:

1)  Which girl in line (as of the time that  Miranda entered the bathroom and saw 8 girls ahead of her in line) was the one that wet herself (meaning was she the first girl, third, sixth, or whatever), and how close was she to the front of the line when she pissed herself (based on what you said, probably either next in line or just one girl ahead of her).  Let's give her a name as well.  What was the name of the girl who peed her pants?

2)  What were the names and ages of the other girls in line?  Also, were there any girls that were in line behind her, and if so, indicate how many, names, ages, and level of desperations?

3)  Not sure if you answere this before, but what was the grade configuration of this school (ie 6-12, 9-12, 6-8, or some other combination)?

4) How many girls in that line actually got a chance to pee (and out of the ones who did, how many got to class on time, and how many were late)?

5) So what happens next?  Did she somehow get permission to leave class to go to the bathroom?  Or did she just leave class on her own (and if so, what was the consequence, if any)?  Was she able to hold it through class?  If so, what are the circumstances during the next break (or is it lunch break, or end of school day)?  If not, when does she piss herself, and how noticeable is it?

6) And just for fun, how many other girls in that class were in a similar predicament of being close to peeing their pants?

1: The girl that pissed her self is named Wendy. She is a petite little redhead. She is 14.Wendy was next to use the stall when she pissed her jeans.

2: The other girls age range from 13 to 15. Their names in order is Victoria, Wendy (before she pissed herself), Sarah, Alice, Sandy, Amanda, Jessica, Hannah and now we have Miranda. Miranda was the last in line.

3: Ninth grade.

4: Victoria was first, she got to go. So did Sarah and Alice. The rest did not get to go. Sandy is wearing a skirt. So she hid and pissed her panties on the way to class. Amanda, Jessica and Hannah are wearing pants. They have to hold until the next break.

5: Miranda made it to class in time. But she is not allowed to leave. This is where the real fun begins. Spoiler alert! She will not be dry by the end of class.

6: Only Wendy is part or Miranda class. She was not able go home or find a change of clothes. So the school made her dry herself off and return to class. She sits next to Miranda.

If its okay, I will like to give Miranda a little background. I picture her with brown hair and blue eyes, thin, around the 5 feet 4 inches tall. She is part of the school swim team. So she is wearing a one piece swimsuit under her clothes.

Edited by Super awesome (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Super awesome said:

1: The girl that pissed her self is named Wendy. She is a petite little redhead. She is 14.Wendy was next to use the stall when she pissed her jeans.

2: The other girls age range from 13 to 15. Their names in order is Victoria, Wendy (before she pissed herself), Sarah, Alice, Sandy, Amanda, Jessica, Hannah and now we have Miranda. Miranda was the last in line.

3: Ninth grade.

4: Victoria was first, she got to go. So did Sarah and Alice. The rest did not get to go. Sandy is wearing a skirt. So she hid and pissed her panties on the way to class. Amanda, Jessica and Hannah are wearing pants. They have to hold until the next break.

5: Miranda made it to class in time. But she is not allowed to leave. This is where the real fun begins. Spoiler alert! She will not be dry by the end of class.

6: Only Wendy is part or Miranda class. She was not able go home or find a change of clothes. So the school made her dry herself off and return to class. She sits next to Miranda.

If its okay, I will like to give Miranda a little background. I picture her with brown hair and blue eyes, thin, around the 5 feet 4 inches tall. She is part of the school swim team. So she is wearing a one piece swimsuit under her clothes.

I must say that I love your replies so far.  Much more dramatic and desperate than I could have imagined.  In fact, you may have inspired me to create a new scenario for someone using similar clothes and being desperate to pee in a bathroom line between classes.  From this point on, I could ask a bunch of more questions, but I'll start with the dress one.  

1) If she is wearing a one piece swimsuit under her clothes, how is she able to clothes off to pee?  Sees to me if it's a one piece, she'd have to undo her pants, take off (or at least unbutton) her shirt, and undo her swimsuit just to pee.  How long would it take realistically to do all that, pee, and then put her clothes back on?  Never mind the time getting to the bathroom, waiting in lines, or washing/drying her hands.

And this is where the "role play" could really come into play.  I'll script a minor version here:

Student:  May I please go to the bathroom?

Teacher:  No.  You can't miss my class right now.

Student:  But it's an emergency, and I am about to pee my pants.

Teacher:  You had five between classes.  You should have gone then.

Student:  I had intended to, but when I got to the bathroom, there were three stalls and there was a line of at least five girls ahead of me, not counting the girls already occupying the stalls.  I knew I was about to pee my pants then, but I also knew the line was too long for me to wait in, and I couldn't be late.

Teacher:  I'm not sure what to tell you.  I don't know if there was a line or if you're just making that up.  But sometimes in life, you are going to deal with lines at times where there are inconvenient for you, and you have to make a decision.  If you wait in line and are late, you'll be penalized.  You can't cut in line either.  If you leave class to use the bathroom, you'll be penalized as well.  Sometimes you have to have to use your own judgement and decide whether your need to pee is bad enough to justify being late and having to serve a 30 minute detention.  And if you leave class to go to the bathroom because you are desperate, you'll receive a 30 minute detention as well.

And this cycle could go on two or three times during the class period, and since you said she won't end the period dry, let's say that she's been crossing her legs and fidgeting back and forth through most of the class, and around the halfway point, she can't hold it an longer and literally loses it, so she pees her pants (and swimsuit), and there is pee all over her seat and floor as well.  And unfortunately for her, she doesn't have a change of clothes, and can't go home either.  The only thing she really can do is use some paper towels that somehow are in the classroom to clean herself up as well as possible.  But her bladder was so full that she peed a full minute and a half and nearly a full liter (or quart), and her pants are soaked in pee.  Despite her best efforts to clean herself up, it's going to be noticeable to almost everybody the rest of the day that she peed her pants.  There is one more period, plus lunch followed by two more periods before she can go home (so this is in period 4 if it's a 7-period day, of period 3 if it's a 6-period day).

While all this was going on, Wendy (the one who peed her pants while waiting in line, and her pants were still somewhat wet), chimed in and said "I was waiting in line for the bathroom too last period, and I peed my pants a few seconds before my turn.  So I know what Miranda is going through."  And the teacher gave her a look as if to keep quiet in order to stay out of trouble.

Edited by DesperateQueue (see edit history)
3 hours ago, DesperateQueue said:

1) If she is wearing a one piece swimsuit under her clothes, how is she able to clothes off to pee?  Sees to me if it's a one piece, she'd have to undo her pants, take off (or at least unbutton) her shirt, and undo her swimsuit just to pee.  How long would it take realistically to do all that, pee, and then put her clothes back on?  Never mind the time getting to the bathroom, waiting in lines, or washing/drying her hands.

Its impossible. Everything is stacked against poor little Miranda.

I was thinking something on the lines of.

Miranda: "May I use the restroom?"

Teacher: "No Miranda, Do not interrupt class again!"

Miranda: "I did not get a chance to go."

Teacher: "This is you last chance. do not interrupt class again!"

Wendy: I was there, she did not get a chance to pee. I had a accident while I was..."

Teacher: "Thats it! both of you, come here! Now write down I promise I will not interrupt class 200 times on the chalkbored!"

Thats just my idea. What do you think about that?

11 hours ago, Super awesome said:

Its impossible. Everything is stacked against poor little Miranda.

I was thinking something on the lines of.

Miranda: "May I use the restroom?"

Teacher: "No Miranda, Do not interrupt class again!"

Miranda: "I did not get a chance to go."

Teacher: "This is you last chance. do not interrupt class again!"

Wendy: I was there, she did not get a chance to pee. I had a accident while I was..."

Teacher: "Thats it! both of you, come here! Now write down I promise I will not interrupt class 200 times on the chalkbored!"

Thats just my idea. What do you think about that?

Seems to me that writing that phrase on the chalkboard 200 times each would interrupt class even further, so I don't think it would work very well in theory.  Probably would be more appropriate for them to write in in pencil/paper, and to do it on their own time.

Next, I'd like to keep the same general scenario, but change a couple things.  This time, Wendy, Miranda, Sandy, Jessica, and Hannah were in the next class where this incident occurred.  Wendy had already wet herself as you mentioned earlier, an Sandy wet her panties on the way to class.  Amanda, Jessica, and Hannah were desperate, but left without peeing anyway.  Miranda decided it would be better to wait in line anyway even though she would be late.  So she makes it to a stall with about one minute before class begins, and by the time she undoes all her clothes, she just starts peeing about 10 seconds before the tardy bell rings.  By the time she finishes peeing, redoes her clothes, washes/dries her hands and gets to class, she's about 3 minutes late.

1) What does the teacher ask (or say) to Miranda, and how does she respond?

2) What (if anything) do the other girls in the class involved in that bathroom line have to say (Wendy, Sandy, Jessica, and Hannah)?

3) Do any of those other girls dare ask to leave class to go to the bathroom, or do any more of them have an accident?

Well, I wanted to humiliate Miranda in front of the class. But she will not leave the school without pissing herself.

Lets make it were Miranda has already been tardy more than once that week.

"I told you not to be late again, Miranda! You now have to stay after school!"

Wendy was the only girl in line that is part of Miranda class. She does get in trouble when she comes to help Miranda.

5 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

Well, I wanted to humiliate Miranda in front of the class. But she will not leave the school without pissing herself.

Lets make it were Miranda has already been tardy more than once that week.

"I told you not to be late again, Miranda! You now have to stay after school!"

Wendy was the only girl in line that is part of Miranda class. She does get in trouble when she comes to help Miranda.

Well, if you insist, I'll try it that way.  After that previous exchange where Miranda and Wendy were forced to write on the chalkboard or paper "I will not interrupt class" 200 times, Miranda just suddenly loses control of her bladder and pees her swimsuit, and pants, and there is pee all over her pants, seat, and floor.

What is the reaction of Miranda, Wendy, the teacher and everyone else when this happens, and what happens next?

(I was hoping to get involved in the "what if you are late because there was a line for the bathroom" scenario, but I'll save that for another thread).

1 minute ago, DesperateQueue said:

Well, if you insist, I'll try it that way.  After that previous exchange where Miranda and Wendy were forced to write on the chalkboard or paper "I will not interrupt class" 200 times, Miranda just suddenly loses control of her bladder and pees her swimsuit, and pants, and there is pee all over her pants, seat, and floor.

What is the reaction of Miranda, Wendy, the teacher and everyone else when this happens, and what happens next?

(I was hoping to get involved in the "what if you are late because there was a line for the bathroom" scenario, but I'll save that for another thread).

No, lets change it a little. The 200 times on the chalkboard thing is not realistic enough.

4 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

When she was forced to go to class while she was still desperate to pee. But I will let you take the lead from here.

Okay, I'll start.

Miranda:  "May I please to go the bathroom?  I am about to pee my pants, and did not have time to go between classes because the bathroom line was too long, and I knew I couldn't be late to class."