Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Messing Cleanup

Guest Decim

For those of you that are into messing, I'm curious, what is your cleanup procedure? And does the cleanup outweigh the reward?

For me, Once playtime is over I get into the shower whilst only wearing the soiled garment(s). Once I have the shower running I take the garments off and spray myself down. Since I have a detachable shower-head I am able to clean my bottom thoroughly. My stool tends to be pretty loose, but anything that is too solid to go down the drain I put into the toilet. Once I spray myself down I lather the area up with soap and rinse and repeat until I feel that I'm clean enough. After that's done, it's time to address the soiled garment. It's sort of the same procedure as cleaning myself, spray off solids, apply soap to affected areas, and rinse. The one thing that I do differently is that I add body-wash for the smell, though I am careful about using it since it seems to stain darker colored garments. After all this I usually proceed to take a normal shower. I throw the garment(s) into the washing machine afterwards.

Edited by Decim
Typo (see edit history)

A lot of what I do after depends on where I am, how much privacy I have, and if the clothing I am wearing is at the end of its usefulness. I get a lot of mileage from old T-shirts and underwear and wear them until the elastic wears through the underwear.

With those types of underwear:

1, If I am at home and have time, I jump into the shower and shower off as much as I can, discarding the underwear.

2. If I am at a public place, I bin the underwear.

Once I soiled my pants and underpants (yes, it was "C" restaurant ... and it was about a year before I heard anyone else mention it.). Luckily, I had a long T-shirt (promo 4XXXX) and wore that home. I was literally shaking that I would get pulled over and have to explain why I had no clothes on under a huge shirt.

Decim does the clean-up shower more thoroughly than I do, and maybe he is right to do so, since I have trouble with the smell lingering on me. As someone who smears, I don't leave  much solid to go down the drain. My underpants get rinsed out in the bathroom basin and put out for washing with the other laundry. I generally spend the rest of the day without underpants, just wetting my trousers or shorts, depending on the season.

I use pullups, but of course messy clothes aren't the only issue 😅 After emptying the pullup into the toilet and tying/bagging it up for disposal, I start with toilet paper to wipe, then I use a couple baby wipes to finish the job. Then I shower. If I have trouble with pre-shower cleanup, I wash whatever I missed down the drain.

In my case I only mess in private when I have loads of time to clean up. I tend to only mess when its nice and firm so my first task is to pull down my pants and sit on the loo. I use TP to get rid of any excess (especially if I full on sat in it), then I empty my pants as best I can into the loo as well. Then into the shower. I always wash the pants first then move onto myself. The detachable shower head to rinse off as best I can then 2-3 lather and rinses until I feel clean. Then a proper full shower. I always worry about any lingering smell afterwords but have never been caught by my flatmate. 

On 8/24/2019 at 6:29 AM, Dunney said:

Decim does the clean-up shower more thoroughly than I do, and maybe he is right to do so, since I have trouble with the smell lingering on me. As someone who smears, I don't leave  much solid to go down the drain. My underpants get rinsed out in the bathroom basin and put out for washing with the other laundry. I generally spend the rest of the day without underpants, just wetting my trousers or shorts, depending on the season.

I wish I didn't have to be so thorough, but since I still live at home with my parents I have to clean up absolutely everything I do. Oh how I wish I could sit around all day and use my pants whenever I need to relieve myself. Just recently I made a small mistake with my cleanup process and left a pee soaked towel on the floor and the next morning the whole bathroom reeked badly of ammonia. I tried to play it like the towel was left behind the toilet but I get the feeling that she knew something was up. Hopefully I can make enough money to move out soon and indulge in my desires completely.

14 hours ago, Decim said:

I wish I didn't have to be so thorough, but since I still live at home with my parents I have to clean up absolutely everything I do. Oh how I wish I could sit around all day and use my pants whenever I need to relieve myself. Just recently I made a small mistake with my cleanup process and left a pee soaked towel on the floor and the next morning the whole bathroom reeked badly of ammonia. I tried to play it like the towel was left behind the toilet but I get the feeling that she knew something was up. Hopefully I can make enough money to move out soon and indulge in my desires completely.

Good luck, then.

I think the only way messing yourself is ever "worth it" as far as the mess/pleasure ratio goes is by wearing a diaper. A full diaper isn't so much fun to clean up after the thrill of messing is gone, but it's contained and at the end of it your clothes aren't ruined. I actually think messing without a diaper feels much better but the mess is so terrible as to make it not worth it. Last time I just let go in my pants it felt amazing but it fell onto the floor on the way to the bathroom and I had to throw away the clothes and everything and ew it's gross to even think or talk about lolll. Basically messing yourself is only worth it in a diaper, except for maybe on special occasions

• 1 year later...
On 8/23/2019 at 1:09 PM, tennyson said:

A lot of what I do after depends on where I am, how much privacy I have, and if the clothing I am wearing is at the end of its usefulness. I get a lot of mileage from old T-shirts and underwear and wear them until the elastic wears through the underwear.

With those types of underwear:

1, If I am at home and have time, I jump into the shower and shower off as much as I can, discarding the underwear.

2. If I am at a public place, I bin the underwear.

Once I soiled my pants and underpants (yes, it was "C" restaurant ... and it was about a year before I heard anyone else mention it.). Luckily, I had a long T-shirt (promo 4XXXX) and wore that home. I was literally shaking that I would get pulled over and have to explain why I had no clothes on under a huge shirt.

Do you have problems with control? That last story sounds exhilarating, having to go home bottomless. But to not get the car messy, you had to clean yourself up pretty thoroughly, right?

What is a “c” restaurant?

I sometimes have control problems. It is intermittent with IBDS (I think that is what it is called - I am loopy and just came back from a colonoscopy today. But I have irritable bowel with constipation and diarrhea (Yea .. I know.) )

OOOH,  It took me a few minutes, but the "C" restaurant was referring to the sanitation grade, which was not clearly posted. It was posted near the cash register, under the lip of the counter, where you could just about see it if you leaned a little (and I am 6' tall).

So ... yea. I was eating at this popular, well reviewed, and friend recommended restaurant. I had been working casual (not in uniform). I went into the restaurant in shorts and T-shirt with my work bag and a bag of promo stuff, including a couple of  long black 4xxxx promo shirts that looked like a tunic.

The food was OK. I was taking my time and about an hour or so into dinner (and reading a book), I felt my intestines go wonky. Oh ... shit.

Luckily, the restaurant wasn't too busy and it was between heavy seating times. I asked the waitress for the check and left cash and tip.  As I was heading out, I KNEW I was not going to make it to the van, much less out out the restaurant, so I detoured to the bathroom.

No one was in and I could lock the door. I just made it. The bathroom was just cleaned and I felt a squirt in my underwear. I kicked off my shoes and tried to hobble to the toilet as my hands pressed against my shorts. I was so afraid someone could hear me outside the door. I was going to make it ... It was only a little squirt. Now, a little hot squirt that was on my cheek.

I just about made it to the toilet and turned to squat, drop my shorts and save my clothes when I painted the inside of my underwear with hot caramel. That is the only way to describe it. Molten hot burnt caramel. 

I sat down and finished. My underwear and pants were ruined. My socks were messed. I was going to have to figure out how to clean my clothes in the bathroom and walk through the restaurant to my van. This is in a town where I live.  I did not smell good. 

I binned the underwear. The shorts ... they were soaked through. Tan shorts were now dark tan. I sprayed them with cleaner. Now they were bleached and smelled like someone had left a naughty present on a hotplate.

Great. I used almost all the soap, towels, and rolls of tp under the sink to clean my body.

At least I had my shirt. Until I looked and the back inch or two was coated. Shit. I binned the shirt. As I guy, all they could do was throw me out for being shirtless. 

Now what was I going to do? My college roommate had his trousers tear up the seams one afternoon and luckily the record store had a couple of record bags he could hold over the front and back of his pants until we got back to the dorm. (No kidding. And yes, he got a LOT of "inquiries" from that day.) 

All they had were 2 clear bin bags under the sink. I put my shoes in one and shorts in the other. The shirt was a loss.

Someone knocked on the door. I yelled "Just a minute! OK?". I washed my hands.

I looked around and saw my bag. I opened the promo shirt and put it on. It was really long. I grabbed the belt and belted it around my waist. 

I flushed and washed my hands again. The person knocked again.

I sprayed as much of the spray aerosol as I could and picked up my bag.

I opened the door and slipped out.

Shoeless, underwearless (is that a word?), I walked through the restaurant and out to my van. I do not think I took a breath. I don't know if I was more scared of being found out, being excited, just scared, afraid of having another accident, or being arrested.

I spent some time in the van trying to not hyperventilate. Then I spent the rest of the time driving home thinking I was going to be arrested for driving almost naked and ruining a public restaurant.

Most of the time I get what I can into the toilet, then rinse my soiled underwear out in the shower. Once I rinsed all of it down the shower drain. I think it all went down (drain's definitely not blocked or anything) but I was a little paranoid for a few days it might not have.

I find the cleanup to not be very fun so I rarely mess myself. When I do it's because I get too excited wanting to be more "dirty" and thinking, I can put up with the cleanup that comes after.

First I take mostly of my mess to the WC. After I take off my clothes put them in the WC and take shower and try to clean for best possible way. My shower is next to the WC in the same rom and tube is 1,5 m long so it reaches WC.

After this it is my trip- sitting on the WC and use shower tube to clean my butt and thigs.

Now it is time to get clothes to laundry and I am going to the shower.

Last is to clean WC and open window.

It takes at least 20-30 min. So you must have a good time.

• 1 month later...

I would not say I feel "lucky" ... maybe scared? definitely embarrassed ... I know I was shaking (at least on the inside) like I was soaking wet and walking naked in freezing cold temperature weather. 

I don't know if anyone stared and really noticed. My "outfit" was certainly unique. 

I was going to say "This doesn't happen to me often, but I come close." Then I started to tell about how I've lost pair of underwear and other things (socks) ... and I realized that I guess that compared to the average person, I do have a lot of accidents. 

I do leave myself in some situations where I am vulnerable or more likely to have a wardrobe blow out. But I really don't plan to go into a store or restaurant and cause a mess. 

Having IBSD (or whatever it is called) is difficult if I forget my dicyclomine or my food intake changes too much (more grease or milk than I am used to having, for example). 

I do carry lots of old towels, contractor trash bags, washable and disposable blue chuck pads, wipes (bleach and hand sanitizer), cleaning supplies, and spare clothes in my vehicle(s).

I have found it makes it easier to have planned ahead than come up with a cover story of why I am visiting a Big Lots soaking wet and buying an XL T-shirt and underwear. (Once the only choice was Ladies Off-Brand 3 pack leopard print thongs M and a Men's L Hawaiian T-shirt. ) I am not sure if they believed it was for a dare.

But yes, it happens often. The last two times I was going to make a wetting video, I ended up ruining the underwear I had on.

@tennyson Ah, you come prepared! That sounds rough, is it really hard to live with? How often do you end up needing to use those preparations, or to have to suddenly run away to a restroom in order to not need them? Are the people around you understanding?

And, is it ever enjoyable? (I mean, a lot of us do like messing and I've enjoyed times I've had accidents even if they were totally unplanned, so... I do get that it's not anywhere near as fun to live with as it is to read about, but I hope that now and again you've been able to say "mmm, that felt good" after a big, relieving soiling that nobody saw and where cleanup wouldn't be too hard. Also, an intended wetting video that became a messing video in the end is no problem to some viewers!)

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)