Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo and Theme Parks

Anyone ever intentionally set anything up with these two?  Like, wet yourself on a water ride, or late at night during a Halloween event the park holds?  Or just do holds thru the day while at the park to make it more interesting?

I have two local themeparks near me, so its a thought that's always gone thru my head.

One time my wife wet herself while waiting in the long line for waterpark ride. It wasn't a real accident, she could hold more but she was getting desperate and didn't feel like riding with a bursting bladder. Her one piece swimsuit still was wet so she started peeing very slow, in a little trickle, so it kinda looked like there're just some drips from her swimsuit falling down, except if anyone would be watching, they would notice it's going for quite long. The line was on wooden deck, so no visible puddle would accumulate, pee just dripped down between wooden planks.

1 hour ago, Ghost13 said:

I’ve done holds at theme parks before! Never wet myself, but gotten near close. I’m tempted to do a hold next time I go, since I’ll be going for a diaper lover event next month 😛

The Mouse House or the Farm with the Beagle?  I know the Farm just had a Furry meet at their waterpark recently.

yes. after getting soaked on Kali river rapids at animal kingdom. I had to pee and since my shorts were soaked I just went and no one could tell since they were already soaked. that was on purpose but the next was a real accident. I dont do many roller coaster but like some that dont go upsidoe down and are not too high. i went on one called powederkeg at Branson. I had no clue what it did at the start. you know how they start out slow up the hill. well it was called powderkg for a reason cause it shot you up 0 to 60 in seconds. i completely lost it when that happened cause i did kinda have an urge to pee but line was short and thought i could hold it and be ok, but totally peed my pants

another time in line for the tower of terror i had to pee, but was already in  line and there was no way i was getting, out it was already a 50 min wait and i was in for about 10 mins . i had on dark shorts so while waiting in line i would just let little spurts out to help. it was on the actual ride is when i pretty much lost it big spurts would come out with each drop lol, but i didnt care, i had dark shorts on and it was better than having to get back in line.

Not intentionally, but when I was 15 I had to pee and tried to hold it in line for a roller coaster. We rode a water ride about 20 minuets or so before, so my clothes were already wet and starting to dry. After trying to wait awhile,  I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold it so I ran to the bathroom. I made it to the bathroom, but their was a line for the stalls. I tried my best to wait, but I completely peed in my shorts before I made it to the toilet.

I'm going to florida next year and would love to entertain myself this way but I'm going with family. I might try and plan for something if we go to a park with water rides (log flume ect). Also seaworld. Do they still have the dolphin and orca shows there? Sitting in the splash zones might be a good bet for a safe wet.

Used to go to theme parks a lot when I was younger. Loved roller coasters and always went to places with the best ones.

Was in a Florida and went to Busch Garden in Tampa. Noticed an attractive young lady who was maybe twenty years old waiting for the bumper cars. She was wearing a black pullover shirt that barely reached her waste and tight black running shorts that hugged her puss and ass. Her pantie lines were readily noticeable and were cut high on the sides. She was a bit like the typical white trash women you might think of, but still quite sexy. Her wedge sandals really made her cute butt stand out.

It only took a few seconds looking at her to realize that she'd also totally wet her pants. The wet patch surrounding her puss and half way up her ass crack could have only one source. She was having fun with her friends and absolutely did not care that she'd peed in her pants. From the shape of the wet patch I'd guess that she did it while standing, simply letting her pee soak her pants and run down her legs. All too sexy, for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was 13 I went to Disney World, and since this is around the time I started to get into omo, I decided to wet myself in a water ride. I tried to do it on Splash Mountain, but because I was so nervous I only managed to let out a couple of small spurts (luckily because I actually didn't get too wet from the ride).

Like 10 years later, my sister (then 20) got really desperate after a 3 hour long line for Star Tours. She had an accident while running to the restroom after the ride, but only a small wet spot on her crotch was noticeable.

More times than I can count!

Whenever me and a friend go to a theme/waterpark I don't think we ever go to the toilets for a wee. We try not to be obvious or get caught though, discretion is part of the fun 🙂

I found that speedos under trackies are the best option. She usually goes for a one piece under a dress. Once we both wore nappies as there weren't any waterrides.

There's quite a substantial age difference between me and my younger sister. I was in my early 20's, having long since left home and moved across the country to further my career, when I decided to treat my family to a 'once in a lifetime' trip to Disneyland Paris. We'd never had much money when I was growing up, do if only ever had one foreign holiday, and my younger sister who was by this time 6 had never been out of the country. 

Even then she was a devious little thing, and had wanted to go on the big rides but we said they would be too fast and scary for her. She seemed to accept this, and I queued with her for the teacup type ride, although as it turns out I wasn't paying enough attention and she had dragged me into the neighbouring queue for something called 'Crush's Coaster' for anybody who may be familiar with this? 

I'd wondered why there was such a long ride for a kids teacup ride, haha. Of course, by the time we reached the front she had decided she wanted a wee, and was starting to dance around a bit. Not wanting to have wasted an hour, I told her to wait as we'd be off the ride within 10 minutes at the most.

She was JUST tall enough to go on when we reached the front of the queue. And it proved to be much, much faster than the teacups! I'm not much of a ride person, so it actually scared me a little. She seemed to absolutely love the thrill of it, but the shock of the speed and spinning along with drops etc. took her concentration away completely, and the end result was that by the time we got off she no longer needed a pitstop at the toilets, but we instead had to detour via the hotel for a change of jeans. 

She was so thrilled to have got on the big ride though that her little accident didn't seem to bother her in the slightest, which I was glad about because of have felt bad for asking her to wait when she first mentioned she needed to go in the line. 

3 hours ago, Piddly said:

There's quite a substantial age difference between me and my younger sister. I was in my early 20's, having long since left home and moved across the country to further my career, when I decided to treat my family to a 'once in a lifetime' trip to Disneyland Paris. We'd never had much money when I was growing up, do if only ever had one foreign holiday, and my younger sister who was by this time 6 had never been out of the country. 

Even then she was a devious little thing, and had wanted to go on the big rides but we said they would be too fast and scary for her. She seemed to accept this, and I queued with her for the teacup type ride, although as it turns out I wasn't paying enough attention and she had dragged me into the neighbouring queue for something called 'Crush's Coaster' for anybody who may be familiar with this? 

I'd wondered why there was such a long ride for a kids teacup ride, haha. Of course, by the time we reached the front she had decided she wanted a wee, and was starting to dance around a bit. Not wanting to have wasted an hour, I told her to wait as we'd be off the ride within 10 minutes at the most.

She was JUST tall enough to go on when we reached the front of the queue. And it proved to be much, much faster than the teacups! I'm not much of a ride person, so it actually scared me a little. She seemed to absolutely love the thrill of it, but the shock of the speed and spinning along with drops etc. took her concentration away completely, and the end result was that by the time we got off she no longer needed a pitstop at the toilets, but we instead had to detour via the hotel for a change of jeans. 

She was so thrilled to have got on the big ride though that her little accident didn't seem to bother her in the slightest, which I was glad about because of have felt bad for asking her to wait when she first mentioned she needed to go in the line. 

I actually wrote a story along these lines, though with an 18 year old and her boyfriend, so slightly different dynamic to say the least. She didn't take her accident nearly as well either.

I'm thinking of perhaps another story with the same premise where the young lady in question is a little more carefree about her wet misfortune.

27 minutes ago, Male said:

I actually wrote a story along these lines, though with an 18 year old and her boyfriend, so slightly different dynamic to say the least. She didn't take her accident nearly as well either.

I'm thinking of perhaps another story with the same premise where the young lady in question is a little more carefree about her wet misfortune.

Ah, thanks Male, I'll check out your story. 🙂

Several years ago at Disneyland I was standing in line beside an attractive woman in her late thirties or so. Her pants were absolutely drenched, particularly the crotch/butt and the insides and backs of her legs. She had some random splash marks here & there, so she had obviously been on one of the water rides. But the amount of wetness in her pants-peeing regions seemed highly disproportionate to the splash marks on the rest of her body. Also, the friend she was chatting with was nowhere near as wet. I couldn't help but wonder if this woman had peed in her pants at some point during or after the ride, figuring she could easily "get away with it".

More recently, at a different theme park, I saw a cute college-age girl who had obviously peed in her tight, light blue jeans. Those of us who have seen a million pics & vids would recognize it as the result of a squatting pee through her pants (plate-sized stain on her butt, wetness at the top of the back-middle of her thighs, continuing down several inches only on the inside of her thighs). The odd thing is that she was wearing a sweatshirt that she could have tied around her waist, assuming she had a shirt on underneath. I feel like she was showing off the big stain to be bold, with the assumption that most (non-omo) people would suppose that the stain was from the water ride at the park. To confirm what I already knew to be true, I later stood by the line of people leaving the water ride, and did not see a single person with a stain anything like this. Mind you, the girl was wearing light blue jeans, and there was not one speck of water anywhere other than her giant (pee) stain. I wanted to follow her all over the park! But didn't, of course.