Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Smoking weed and holding - DAE?

I loooove holding while I'm high. I find I'm usually more motivated to hold on for longer, and the feeling of wet clothes feels so much more intense and erotic. I find myself wanting to lie down and hold until I've leaked so much that it pools beneath me and my shirt is soaked 😳 add in some alcohol to make the hold even more intense and time just floats by, it's amazing. Does anyone else hold while high?

Sometimes I do, but only when I'm just slightly high.  To me it feels like it magnifies all of the sensations of holding and makes everything feel more intense, especially the relief at the end...but if I'm too high, I can't concentrate on the hold enough to enjoy it properly, and I get so fuzzy-headed that the sensations feel dulled instead of magnified, so it's a delicate balance.

And of course it makes me drink more, which helps if I'm doing something to pass the time (like drawing or gaming or something) that might make me forget to keep drinking otherwise, since I'm kinda easily distracted.

I sort of lose track of whether I have to go or not when I smoke pot.  i consciously have to remind myself to go pee.  I just forget about it and then it's suddenly very urgent and that has caused me some trouble (leaks and dribbles on the way to the loo) in the past. i don't smoke much anymore nowadays.

In the beginning when I started to smoke pot it gave me the most incredible laugh attacks and I'm prone to wetting when I laugh too hard.  I had many an accident when high in my early twenties.  I don't get that effect much anymore.

I Love smoking and holding until I simply can't hold it anymore, then immediately start refilling for another round.

Been a long time since I have had the time to be alone, nor the spare money to buy a new bag of diapers.

But I enjoy coming here and reading all the fun things you guys are doing, inspiring me to keep a vigilant watch for my own opportunity.