Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Didn't intend this to be a wet grey post, but turns out I was wearing grey.  I was wearing a guard, it was right full and I had to go so I decided to flood it.

pw2.jpg

pw5.jpg

pw7.jpg

pw6.jpg

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Barry said:

Had some fun in my schoolboy shorts and pyjamas 

FA9EF66D-000F-46E3-BE38-9514854CD5ED.jpeg

Cuuuuuute shorts!! Even cuter wet😘

2 hours ago, Cuddlebear55 said:

Didn't intend this to be a wet grey post, but turns out I was wearing grey.  I was wearing a guard, it was right full and I had to go so I decided to flood it.

Hehehe....perfect! I’ll bet that was funnnnn😍

One of my favourite games lately is to tank up on water or soda, put a maximum overnight Poise pad into my undies (they actually work better than male guards if you position them carefully), then wait until I'm absolutely 9.9/10 bursting and set myself a task that will take at least 10 to 15 minutes  to complete.  The toilet is out of bounds until it's done.  Aside from the pad, no other protection is allowed.

It's health insurance open enrolment time in the USA at the moment so tonight's task was to navigate the bureaucratic nightmare that is adding somebody to my coverage for next year with a super full bladder...

It took way longer than I expected and...  Oops... 😳  I was spurting all the way to the bathroom and I didn't quite get my jeans down in time to save them.  I didn't get my undies down at all 😳😳😳

jeans2.thumb.jpg.00c91734df3a88c019c9015ac1b108da.jpg

jeans1.thumb.jpg.0f351214108a1fb4cc17ebcbd0adf184.jpg

(not pictured:  an utterly destroyed poise pad and tighty whities which are nowhere near grey enough to qualify for this thread 😉

On 10/5/2019 at 4:48 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

It’s been a naughty wet Saturday morning.....

started with a little leak on my sheets....

D706122B-D0A8-4F68-A280-44368BB544DD.jpeg

It felt so good I eventually soaked the bed, but since I wasn’t wearing anything, there’s no wet grey pics of that lolol...

As usual, once I get started, I want more and more....which led to wet grey(ish) leggings...bliss

BA537DF3-3F8A-406D-BB7B-6DD46D12562E.jpeg

Gotta love some bed wetting

• Upvote 1

Well, why the hell not! My work pants needed washing anyway, so it would have been rude not to make full use of them first. 😉

Cheeky little gif. 20191016_205701.gif.5f98ff7f80d45c5e2d2c96e83b97a4ee.gif😁

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Piddly said:

Well, why the hell not! My work pants needed washing anyway, so it would have been rude not to make full use of them first. 😉

Right? I mean if they’re going in the laundry anyway, they’re practically begging to be wet😁

17 hours ago, Piddly said:

17 hours ago, Piddly said:

Definitely the right approach. If they're heading for the wash anyway ...