Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Just woke in the middle of the night desperate to pee. Had my hand in my crotch squeezing and rubbing while still under the duvet, still half dreaming. Must have lain there for a minute or five trying to persuade my sleepy self that the urge would go away. First squirt made me wake properly, and realise I was close to a major wetting, but still I held myself, loving the wetness on my fingers, but the second harder squirt had me jumping out of bed. By the time I reached the bathroom I was soaked. Sat on the loo, pulled myself free and peed for ages. The grey pants were quite drenched even so. They do show the wetness well...

4FD8F8CB-2BF1-4CE9-B0B7-5574BCA15563.jpeg

EBBB82B5-51D8-4B92-A32D-CD1583A7CA44.jpeg

Edited by WetNick88
  • Upvote 2
  • love 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, WetNick88 said:

Just woke in the middle of the night desperate to pee. Had my hand in my crotch squeezing and rubbing while still under the duvet, still half dreaming. Must have lain there for a minute or five trying to persuade my sleepy self that the urge would go away. First squirt made me wake properly, and realise I was close to a major wetting, but still I held myself, loving the wetness on my fingers, but the second harder squirt had me jumping out of bed. By the time I reached the bathroom I was soaked. Sat on the loo, pulled myself free and peed for ages. The grey pants were quite drenched even so. They do show the wetness well...

4FD8F8CB-2BF1-4CE9-B0B7-5574BCA15563.jpeg

EBBB82B5-51D8-4B92-A32D-CD1583A7CA44.jpeg

That sounds amazing! Glad you woke up!

Share this post


Link to post

So I retrieved my still wet pants just now and was going to put them in the wash but that seemed such a waste 😉 

so had some more fun first resetting them

 

 

A93FED4A-93D7-436C-AAAA-6890CF061099.jpeg

84F26650-2EB9-4FCD-AAAE-46AA53B4A292.jpeg

1E1039E3-1837-4268-904E-99B3166F84DD.jpeg

A7C95097-6F64-428F-A2B9-3C41F849A84B.jpeg

  • Upvote 4
  • love 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, WetNick88 said:

So I retrieved my still wet pants just now and was going to put them in the wash but that seemed such a waste 😉 

so had some more fun first resetting them

 

 

A93FED4A-93D7-436C-AAAA-6890CF061099.jpeg

84F26650-2EB9-4FCD-AAAE-46AA53B4A292.jpeg

1E1039E3-1837-4268-904E-99B3166F84DD.jpeg

A7C95097-6F64-428F-A2B9-3C41F849A84B.jpeg

Great rewet. Thanks for sharing. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, WetNick88 said:

Rewetting not resetting! Spell check not into Omo🙂 

Ha, was wondering what you were getting at. 

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, WetNick88 said:

So I retrieved my still wet pants just now and was going to put them in the wash but that seemed such a waste 😉 

so had some more fun first resetting them

1E1039E3-1837-4268-904E-99B3166F84DD.jpeg

 

❤️❤️❤️ it, and cuuuuuuute boxers too

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, WetNick88 said:

So I retrieved my still wet pants just now and was going to put them in the wash but that seemed such a waste 😉 

so had some more fun first resetting them

 

 

A93FED4A-93D7-436C-AAAA-6890CF061099.jpeg

84F26650-2EB9-4FCD-AAAE-46AA53B4A292.jpeg

1E1039E3-1837-4268-904E-99B3166F84DD.jpeg

A7C95097-6F64-428F-A2B9-3C41F849A84B.jpeg

Ooooo 😍

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, LivingOmo said:

I think this should be a pinned conversation since its been added to so much and its so popular!

I agree. It's been an enormous success! 

Share this post


Link to post

Wanted to add another to wet grey. Had dinner with my crew tonight and decided to see if I could hold through Thanksgiving dinner. I had not gone to the bathroom for most of the day, and just before going down had a Coke. Once at dinner had a glass of water two glasses of wine and some kind of mixed drink. Got back to my room and made into the bathroom.

IMG_20191128_183526594.jpg

IMG_20191128_183528986.jpg

IMG_20191128_183527775.jpg

IMG_20191128_183532618.jpg

IMG_20191128_183506914.jpg

IMG_20191128_183811552.jpg

IMG_20191128_183514817.jpg

IMG_20191128_183523074.jpg

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Calvin1 said:

Wanted to add another to wet grey. Had dinner with my crew tonight and decided to see if I could hold through Thanksgiving dinner. I had not gone to the bathroom for most of the day, and just before going down had a Coke. Once at dinner had a glass of water two glasses of wine and some kind of mixed drink. Got back to my room and made into the bathroom.

IMG_20191128_183526594.jpg

IMG_20191128_183528986.jpg

IMG_20191128_183527775.jpg

IMG_20191128_183532618.jpg

IMG_20191128_183506914.jpg

IMG_20191128_183811552.jpg

IMG_20191128_183514817.jpg

IMG_20191128_183523074.jpg

Great pics 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Calvin1 said:

Wanted to add another to wet grey. Had dinner with my crew tonight and decided to see if I could hold through Thanksgiving dinner. I had not gone to the bathroom for most of the day, and just before going down had a Coke. Once at dinner had a glass of water two glasses of wine and some kind of mixed drink. Got back to my room and made into the bathroom.

IMG_20191128_183526594.jpg

IMG_20191128_183528986.jpg

IMG_20191128_183527775.jpg

IMG_20191128_183532618.jpg

IMG_20191128_183506914.jpg

IMG_20191128_183811552.jpg

IMG_20191128_183514817.jpg

IMG_20191128_183523074.jpg

Superb set of wetting photos. That was a flood and a half. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, peeprincessx said:

Was super desperate this morning and decided my pyjama pants were the perfect place to go to the toilet...

IMG_20191130_111845.jpg

IMG_20191130_111900.jpg

IMG_20191130_111918.jpg

IMG_20191130_111937.jpg

IMG20191130095507.jpg

IMG_20191130_112010.jpg

IMG_20191130_112028.jpg

IMG20191130095607.jpg

very hot!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, peeprincessx said:

Was super desperate this morning and decided my pyjama pants were the perfect place to go to the toilet...

IMG_20191130_111845.jpg

IMG_20191130_111900.jpg

IMG_20191130_111918.jpg

IMG_20191130_111937.jpg

IMG20191130095507.jpg

IMG_20191130_112010.jpg

IMG_20191130_112028.jpg

IMG20191130095607.jpg

Great pyjamas pants for that. Plus the garden had a much-needed drink! 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, peeprincessx said:

Was super desperate this morning and decided my pyjama pants were the perfect place to go to the toilet...

IMG_20191130_111845.jpg

IMG_20191130_111900.jpg

IMG_20191130_111918.jpg

IMG_20191130_111937.jpg

IMG20191130095507.jpg

IMG_20191130_112010.jpg

IMG_20191130_112028.jpg

IMG20191130095607.jpg

Great decision.  They do look like the perfect place to go.  Great pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/30/2019 at 8:25 AM, peeprincessx said:

Was super desperate this morning and decided my pyjama pants were the perfect place to go to the toilet...

IMG_20191130_111845.jpg

IMG_20191130_111900.jpg

IMG_20191130_111918.jpg

IMG_20191130_111937.jpg

IMG20191130095507.jpg

IMG_20191130_112010.jpg

IMG_20191130_112028.jpg

IMG20191130095607.jpg

Soooo cute! You have a nice cute butt as well!

  • love 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/2/2019 at 9:47 PM, Wet Enby said:

Soooo cute! You have a nice cute butt as well!

Thankyou so much!!

On 12/3/2019 at 7:55 AM, nappypants said:

Where else would a girl want to go to the toilet? Apart from in a nappy, perhaps...

I agree! I need to get around to buying nappies

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, wetskipants said:

A contribution. Not a big one but still felt very nice. Calling it very dark grey, hope that's OK. 

Lots of gentle leaks kept coming after the video. 

MOV_0863_000.mp4

Looooove how the wetness spread!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...