Β guess that's the only grey one I got, not my best shotadgkhl.thumb.jpg.f6456df398ae4fd605b8b8821329632d.jpg... plenty of other outfits I've tried my camera with though πŸ˜‰Β 

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2019 at 11:11 AM, Can'tFoolOwls said:

Realised I was wearing both grey jeans AND grey boxer briefs today, so thought I'd add to the fun.

IMG_20191024_001038.jpg

IMG_20191024_001216.jpg

IMG_20191024_001914.jpg

Nice width on the stain on the boxers. Not easy to achieve!Β 

6 hours ago, coloradowet said:

Β I guess that's the only grey one I got, not my best shot... plenty of other outfits I've tried my camera with though πŸ˜‰Β 

Looks good to me!!😍😍😍

• Upvote 1

On 10/25/2019 at 12:42 PM, wetskipants said:

Nice width on the stain on the boxers. Not easy to achieve!Β 

I find the trick is to a) sit down and b) adjust your dick so it's pointing up towards your wasteband.

Had my first legit accident today! Like ever! Awake and over the age of 10 that is lol. I didn't think it was possible but there I was, walking as fast as I could n slowly dribbling in my undies. And I just happened to have grey boxers on.Β 

20191103_091139.jpg

20191103_091156.jpg

20191103_091205.jpg

20191103_091350.jpg

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, OmoJack said:

Had my first legit accident today! Like ever! Awake and over the age of 10 that is lol. I didn't think it was possible but there I was, walking as fast as I could n slowly dribbling in my undies. And I just happened to have grey boxers on.Β 

20191103_091139.jpg

20191103_091156.jpg

20191103_091205.jpg

20191103_091350.jpg

Nice pics! How did it happen?Β 

The bathroom is being worked on at my place n didn't want to go outside last night n it's a little exposed in the daytime. So I held it til the last minute n decided to walk to the hospital (closest public toilet) n about halfway there I started to leak. At first I was for sure it wasn't enough to show. About a block later u decided to check n had a goofball sized wet spot on my jeans. Another block or so n I was dribbling constantly. Made it to the hospital pretty wet but still had to go a bit. Luckily i had a long hoodie on teehee

3 minutes ago, OmoJack said:

The bathroom is being worked on at my place n didn't want to go outside last night n it's a little exposed in the daytime. So I held it til the last minute n decided to walk to the hospital (closest public toilet) n about halfway there I started to leak. At first I was for sure it wasn't enough to show. About a block later u decided to check n had a goofball sized wet spot on my jeans. Another block or so n I was dribbling constantly. Made it to the hospital pretty wet but still had to go a bit. Luckily i had a long hoodie on teehee

Haha!! Would love that to happen to me!

• Upvote 1

Found this while looking thru old photos.Β  I particularly like this because of how her panties show thru.JW0185_crop.thumb.jpg.1a82774abaca841cc33cbcd7b0e70248.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • love 1

Ok, here is my first attempt at posting a video and sharing publicly.

Not quite grey, bit I am on a trip (work) and did not pack anything grey. I had already started leaking, figured I would try to catch the rest.
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Calvin1 said:

Not quite grey, bit I am on a trip (work) and did not pack anything grey. I had already started leaking, figured I would try to catch the rest.

Great vid!Β 

6 hours ago, Calvin1 said:

Excellent first video. Thanks for sharing.