Sign In

University desperation

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm really happy to read your comments and suggestions, thank you! 🙂 I'll change the order of the numbers for the desperation level to be correct. Thank you for reading and have fun! 🙂   D

Josh   When the barista asked him what would he buy, Josh ordered the two coffees first. "Anything else?" the barista asked him and now he seemed to be bored.  Of course, I'm not a pre

Josh   He tried to focus on the lecture and the professor's words. Maybe it was the best decision he made this day because the topic was interesting and Josh started to think that they will ha

• 1 year later...

Well, I guess, I'm back now. 

Diana

Josh seemed to be really nervous by the time they left the building, and even if Diana wanted to give him some peace, she just wanted to know if he was all right.

"Hey, look... I'm so sorry for being rude" she started, and when he looked at her questioningly, Diana let out a sigh. "I'm extremely nervous now, and when I'm nervous... that's terrible. I'm rude, I feel sick and start to need to pee..." She cleared her throat. "So I'm just sorry."

Josh was seemingly surprised by her monologue, but at the end he just shrugged.

"No problem, I understand how you feel..." he added in a strange tone.

"Are you sure you're all right?"

Josh

He doesn't really feel all right. He was now aware of his need and he knew that it will only worsen if he doesn't do anything to prevent it. But he finally had a chance to talk with Diana and he didn't really want to ruin it with admitting his problem. On the other hand he suspected that she needed to pee as well.

"I'm fine, I'm just mad at the barista" he improvised as they walked past the café. "He flirts with all the girls and that makes him unbearably slow."

"Oh, I see" Diana blinked in surprise. "Next time I'll buy you a coffee."

That sounds like a plan. Like a date. Too soon, Josh, too soon.

Questions:

I. What should Josh do?

1) Try to flirt by saying: "I would drink a coffee right after this class."

2) Ask her if she has to pee.

3) Admit that he needs to pee.

II. What should Diana do?

1) Go to the bathroom (without telling him).

2) Admit that she needs to pee.

3) Start to talk about her presentation.

Statistics

Diana's desperation level: 6/10

Josh's desperation level: 6/10

Josh

Yeah, that sounds like a date. Why would he miss his perfect chance to flirt then?

"I would drink that coffee right after this class" Josh grinned at her and he felt extremely happy when she slightly blushed. Even if he suspected that it happened because of her need. Speaking of that he would go and relieve himself... but he didn't want to talk about bathrooms right now. He would be able to handle this problem, right?

Diana

She was so nervous! She should be confident about her presentation, but all she felt was sickness and... she needed to pee. But Josh was talking about coffee and drinking it together, so... wait, what?

"If I survive this class I'm in" she replied with a sigh.

When they left the last bathroom in their way towards their classroom, Diana started to feel a noticeable pressure in her abdomen.

Questions

I. What should Diana do?

1) Hurry in and reread her notes before the presentation.

2) Excuse herself and run to the bathroom.

3) Try to relax and talk with Josh.

II. What should Josh do?

1) Go to the bathroom.

2) Find something to drink.

3) Message his best friend and tell him about the date.

Statistics

Diana's desperation level: 6/10

Josh's desperation level: 6/10

Josh

He was about to sit down at the classroom when he realized that the pressure in his bladder started to become urgent. So he put his bag down next to Diana and he made a decision: he will rush to the toilet before the lecture.

"God, I'm so nervous" Diana said at the same time and her shaky voice made him stop in the movement.

Well, at least she hasn't discovered my need to pee. Yet. 

"Hey" Josh turned to face her with a comforting smile on his face. "It will be okay. Just try to relax and... I don't know? Go to the bathroom? Wash your face, give a pep talk to the mirror..."

She started to laugh a bit and Josh could see how she pressed her thighs closer. Okey, so she needed to pee as well. If she went to the toilet, then Josh would have a chance to go as well...

Diana

When he mentioned the bathroom Diana literally started to feel her bladder filling. She bit her lip and looked around wondering if she had time to leave, unwillingly pressing her thighs together. She definitely needed to pee and it started to be worse with every minute. And it didn't help her to focus on her presentation.

"Okay, you're right. To tell the truth I could pee now" she added with a nervous laugh. 

Somehow Josh seemed to be relieved after her words.

"Yeah, me too" he admitted, but he didn't look her in the eyes now. Oh, that made sense.

"Well, we should hurry then to-"

Diana couldn't finish her sentence, because the professor arrived exactly in that moment. And that was the moment when both of them knew that they were in trouble.

"Shit" Josh whispered.

Questions

I. What should Diana do?

1) Ask the professor to let her start the presentation.

2) Ask Josh to distract her attention.

3) Reread her notes.

II. What should Josh do?

1) Ask Diana how badly she needs to pee.

2) Drink a bit, why not?

3) Try to take notes.

Statistics

Diana's desperation level: 7/10

Josh's desperation level: 7/10

Josh

Okay, he revealed his need to Diana and they stuck in the classroom without using the bathroom. This situation was terrible and humiliating, but at least Josh wasn't the only one who had this problem.

First he wanted to ask the girl next to her how she felt, but then he saw her reading something, so he decided to take notes instead. The professor was boring, but it didn't matter, he was a student and it was his duty to study. Even if he couldn't stop himself from squirming from time to time.

Shit, he started to feel so full!

Diana

She was so nervous because of her upcoming presentation that her hands were shaking. She felt like she forgot everything she knew and suddenly she was about to cry. And on the top of it Josh couldn't stop squirming next to her.

"Hey, can you please stop it? It's annoying" she whispered to him. 

His face turned red and he suddenly stopped moving.

"Sorry" he murmured.

Diana sighed and she tried to revise peacefully.

Five minutes later the professor asked her to give her presentation, so Diana stood up. That was the moment when she realized how badly she needed to pee. Her bladder felt uncomfortably full, so she had to press her thighs together again. She bit her lip as she started to walk towards the professor.

Questions

I. What should Diana do?

1) Ask the professor to let her go to the bathroom first.

2) Just give her presentation.

3) Start to cry in nervousness. 

II. What should Josh do?

1) Focus on Diana's presentation.

2) Panic.

3) Observe Diana's non-verbal communication (that tells him how badly she needs to pee).

Statistics

Diana's desperation level: 7,5/10

Josh's desperation level: 7/10

• 7 months later...

Diana

As she was walking towards the professor, she felt that her whole body was shaking. Her hands, her legs, even the pee inside her bladder seemed to be shaking. She really needed to pee now, and she started to think that everyone in the classroom knew it. She started to think that she will pee herself right there.

That thought made her eyes wet. 

"Oh, my dear" the professor looked at her surprised. "You don't have to cry, it will be okay. Can you start the presentation?"

Josh

Shit, shit, shit!

What happened to her? Is she that nervous? Josh bit his lip and started to squirm again, when he looked at the girl in front of the whole class. Her muscles were tensed, and that made Josh think that she might have to pee very badly. And he could understand that. The could feel the pee traveling through his body even if he knew it was impossible. 

He could feel it almost at the tip of his penis. O-oh. 

Questions

I. What should Diana do?

1) Give her presentation.

2) Run to the bathroom.

3) Tell that she feels unwell and ask Josh to keep her company.

II. What should Josh do?

1) Try to hold himself.

2) Try to sit still.

3) Try to pee a bit to relieve tension.

Statistics

Diana's desperation level: 7.8/10

Josh's desperation level: 7.5/10

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...