Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is the weirdest position you have peed / wet yourself in?

Guest Staravia

Guest Staravia

As the title suggests, a lot of us have been desperate and wet ourselves or peed in fair standard positions. But what is the weirdest position you have peed or wet yourself, either due to experimentation or due to not able to get into another position. 

A few spring to my mind that I have done as examples. So I once wet myself in a seated position in a box, my knees by my ears. I was wedged into the box so could barely move and playing hide and seek I didn't want to move from my place. I was weird to be wiggling around in a stuck position until I just couldn't wait any more and wet myself in the box, it kind of pooling around my backside and then running away through the cardboard. Amazingly, by the time anyone found me it has drained away. The advantages of this being in a musty old shed. 

Then I have peed in a weird position, the old one knee down and angle through the shorts kind of thing. It was pouring with rain on a rugby pitch. I hated this part of PE. I didn't go before hand and I just ended up super bursting to go the bathroom. So during one of the breaks where the teacher was explaining something to some other guys, I knelt on one knee, angled and went. I got it a bit wrong and I just ended up being on my leg but it did the job and no one was the wiser. Everyone else just assumed I was tying my shoe lace, which is what I intended it to look like. 

Finally, I use to cycle a lot and so have wet myself many times on a bike. Depending on how you are seated, this can come out several different ways.

In school I used to love hilldiving. That's when you just yeet yourself off a hill like Leon jumping out a window in Resident Evil 4 and go boneless, letting yourself roll down at great speed.

One time it was an optional day due to some vague religious holiday so of course 99% of students fucked off, but for me anything was better than being home, so I basically had the place to myself. I was wearing quick-drying athletic pants and kinda needed to go, so I just soaked myself while spiraling down the hill. Let me tell you, there's some interesting liquid dynamics involved in such an activity. 

I used to have a friend that I would do these sorts of experiments with. We were between the ages of 10-13 while we did any of this. We were both into pee (just didn’t understand it as sexual yet) and had little to no supervision at her house.

- we both tried peeing hanging upside down from the tire swing (just before hopping in the pool of course) it didn’t go well for me because I was scared to hang upside down, but for her she had it in her hair and down her front and back.

-we both peed doggie style in the grass (male and female dog)

-straddling a thick tree branch (I always liked that one best because I could rock on the tree to keep it in as long as possible) 

-She once did something like a chin up on a tree branch, pulled her legs way up to the sides (she was a gymnast and I was often jealous of the things she could do) and started spraying.

I wanted to see what would happen, peeing in a different position. As always , I held my pee in as long as  I could. Once I uncontrollably I got in the tub ,scooting my butt as close to the wall as possible, with my legs up against the wall. Again, I held on until I leaked again, then let go, in my upside down wetting. Although the crotch as well as the front of my jeans, got wet, my legs stayed dry.Most of the torrent of pee I been holding, naturally flowed downward, soaking my shirt.

Guest Sabuto

I think the weirdest one would have to be after a long holding session, I was wearing tight jeans and I lay on my back, put my legs over my head and held them there with my hands until I lost control. All my pee trickled down my crouch, over my stomach and chest and ran down my neck. It felt soooooo amazing.

This is only one of my weirdest ...  I had one kind of like Sabuto. But I had a hard on and had to pee. So I went into the bathroom and could not push my erection down to the toilet. It was going to be in my face, if I let go. My (shared) apartment had no shower and the tub would take too long to fill. 

I ended up lying on the floor with my head beside the base of the toilet and holding my back up with my hands. I hoped I was aiming at the bowl. Then the boor opened and my housemate, D, came in. She asked what was I doing and started laughing.

I was embarrassed and told her. She braced my back and pointed me at the bowl and I peed in the toilet. She let me down (mostly easily) and then sat down and peed while I was still on the floor. I do not know how I did not orgasm right then. She finished and left the bathroom.

I got up, washed my hands, and went to my room to relieve my really painful erection.

As far as I can remember now, my weirdest position is squatted (half kneeled and half laying down) on a hotel balcony.

I was on holiday with my girlfriend; it was evening and we were coming back to our hotel. We hadn't peed for some hours an we were both quite desperate: she clearly admitted it, whereas I pretended that it was all right, as I always do.

So, when we were back in the hotel, I let her go to the bathroom first. The problem was that, not knowing that I had to pee badly too (or maybe knowing?) she decided to have a shower while she was at it.

As soon as I heard the sound of the water, I knew that I wouldn't have been able to hold my pee until the end of her shower (the sound of a shower always makes my need to pee worse). I looked for a bottle to pee in, but I could only find a very little one, which I knew it wouldn't have been enough. In short, after some moments of indecision, I went on the balcony and checked that nobody was visible down (I was at the second floor) and in the street below. Then I squatted down and peed through the hole for the outflow of the rain.

While peeing, I could hear the sound of pee splashing on the ground, I was so afraid to get caught. In the end I get back in,  still staying squatted, so that nobody could see me; I think that nobody saw me, but I cannot be sure, as I did not dare to check again.