Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is my OC! This girl loves to piss herself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, PMDP said:

Hey everyone! I know I’ve been gone for a while but I have a few new videos! But the website doesn’t let me upload them for full length. 
does anyone know how to get around that or where I can upload them and post the link??? 

If you want to get around that on here, I believe you need to make 5 or 10 posts in the forums before you can upload larger files.  I remember having a similar threshold when I joined.

Great pictures, by the way!  Very cute - hope you decide to do more and continue to share. 😉

21 hours ago, PMDP said:

I will definitely continue to share as much as I can!!! I have a video and some pictures I’m trying to upload:)  we will see if they work!!! 

A41992B3-5328-4EB6-A448-03D1E72C6E64.jpeg

7DAAA4FD-B5C8-4DD5-BABF-12EDAD114EE4.jpeg

Great wetting! It shows up really well on those pants. Thanks for sharing!

On 10/20/2019 at 9:38 PM, omoboros said:

If you want to get around that on here, I believe you need to make 5 or 10 posts in the forums before you can upload larger files.  I remember having a similar threshold when I joined.

Great pictures, by the way!  Very cute - hope you decide to do more and continue to share. 😉

I will definitely continue to share as much as I can!!! I have a video and some pictures I’m trying to upload:)  we will see if they work!!! 

Hopefully this uploads:) 

here’s my newest video y’all, share or whatever it is you do if you like it 😂 since I’m not very good at this website yet! 
I can’t wait to see what you think 🙂 I ❤️ All of you omo fiends 

IMG_8817.MOV