Top 150 of Desperation scenes in TV/Movies/Films

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi! Well, I'm making a list of stagged pee desperation scenes. I have like 135 edited scenes in my folder. After years downloading pee desperation videos, collecting scenes thanks to this page, and af

Here are the ones I have.  Both Sjit Happens and This Life scenes.   This_Life__Milly_.divx   This_Life__Anna_.divx   sjh2.mpg sjh1.mpg  

I found a couple of the Ladykracher ones too.  Well, I think 1 is Ladykracher and one is another show with the same actress.  Has a long build up to the main desperation and peeing scene, but worth it

Posted Images

Here's a few scenes I think should be on the list if they are not on there already:

Superstore Season 2 episode 5 "Dog Adoption Day" Store manager Dina(Lauren Ash) makes a big deal about employees not taking unnecessary bathroom breaks, so Garret(Colton Dunn) gets back at her by making sure she stick to the rules herself, she ends up really having to pee because of that, she bounces around in desperation after working by a fountain and she doesn't get to go until the end of her shift, but she's forced to buy an item to go since only paying customers can use the restroom.

King of Queens-Doug and Carrie are staying at Doug's parents' house. Carrie has to pee in the middle of the night, but Doug doesn't want her to flush the toilet and wake everyone up. He tells her to pee in the bathtub, but instead she leaves the house to find a bathroom somewhere else. ([ep620129]Episode 6.19[/ep], "Precedent Nixin'")

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide-  The students get 10 minutes at dismissal to collect their books and use the bathroom before they need to catch the bus to go home. Moze (Lindsey Shaw) gets frustrated with the long line to the girls' room, and seeing boys zip in and out of their bathroom. She disguises herself as a boy but is caught when she goes into the boys' room. Finally she mobilizes all the girls to rush into the boys' room and relieve themselves in the stalls. No actual peeing is shown. (Episode 3.8, "Dismissal & School Plays")

According to Jim- Jim (Jim Belushi) arrives home from work, and his wife Cheryl (Courtney Thorne-Smith) tells him, "I am so glad you're home, the girls are still sick and I have got to pee. I've been been holding it all day!" She runs off-screen as Jim asks, "Where was that bladder control when we drove to Wisconsin?" ([ep828599]Episode 1.7[/ep], "Cheryl's Old Flame")

Cheryl bounces around in desperation as she pleads with a bouncer (Harley Zumbrum) to let her into the full bar to use the bathroom. He tells her to pee outside like everyone else, and she tells him, "You just upset me and I peed a little." Finally she runs off into an alley, where she is arrested for public urination. She pleads with the cop (Siobhan Dunn) to give her a break because she is a mother, but the cop says that she teaches her daughters to pee inside. When Jim finds out Cheryl was arrested for peeing, he kisses her passionately and tells her, "That is one of the hottest things I think you've ever done!"([ep775573]Episode 5.20[/ep], "The Thin Green Line")

Andy (Larry Joe Campbell) proposes to marry his girlfriend Emily (Mo Collins), but she is so desperate to pee that she can barely even give it much thought. "Yes, I'll marry you, and I'll blow your nose, and I'll trim your eyebrows, and pluck your back hair, but right now I am about to pee my pants!" He replies, "I've wanted to hear those words for so long!" She then runs off-screen to the bathroom. ([ep1333193]Episode 8.4[/ep], "Andy's Proposal")

Bisht is desperate to pee, but is unable to get to a toilet. (episode 5) This one is particularly awesome as it lasts pretty much the entire episode: https://tvfplay.com/episode/1/158/182/952

Two Guys, A Girl And A Pizza Place- In a flashback to how the trio met, Sharon (Traylor Howard) is in a bar that is having a "Bladder Bust" night. She is desperate to pee, but cannot leave the bar or else the beer will no longer be free and the other patrons will be furious. One of the guys tries to get her to pee into a beer pitcher while they block for her, but she refuses to do that. Finally, she gets the two guys (Berg & Pete, played by Ryan Reynolds & Richard Ruccolo) to stage a fight so that they get thrown out the back exit, and then she pees in an alley (off camera). ([ep735039]Episode 1.11[/ep], "Two Guys, a Girl and How They Met")

Almost Perfect- Kim (Nancy Travis) drags her boyfriend Mike (Kevin Kilner) to a meditation retreat, but is shocked to find that the bathroom is a smelly outhouse that she can't bear to use. There are several references to her predicament, and she crosses her legs in desperation at one point before running off to the outhouse then returning in disgust without using it. At the very end of the episode she mentions that she "hadn't eaten or peed in two days." ([ep510462]Episode 1.14[/ep], "Overly Meditated")

Pissed(short film)- 

Wendie Jo Sperber plays a woman who is drinking cup after cup of coffee at a restaurant business meeting. She excuses herself to the ladies' room when her buxom rival (played by the movie's writer/director Charmaine Cruz) walks over and tries to louse up the deal. Unfortunately, a woman is peeing in one of the stalls, and another woman is sitting and reading a tabloid in the other. Sperber's character must dance around by the sinks and wait.

Sperber tries to see if she can use the men's room, but it is occupied. Cruz then dashes ahead of her into the ladies' room as one of the stalls opens up. Alas, Cruz' breast pads fall into the toilet as she is adjusting them, so she must make new ones out of wet t.p. When she finishes, she hovers high over the now-clogged toilet and lets out a loud piss that amazes the tabloid-reading girl in the next stall. All of this takes a long time, so again Sperber is left clutching her bladder in pain outside the stalls.

Finally Sperber gets into the stall, only to find the toilet unusable due to Cruz. She rushes out of the restaurant and sees Cruz' convertible parked on the street. While humming loudly to drown out the sound, she deposits a wet present on the driver's seat, and Cruz later sits in it.

Neuf Mois- A pregnant Mathilde (Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu) goes for her ultrasound appointment, but the doctor is running late. Very soon, all the women in the office, including her friend Dominique (Catherine Jacob), are visibly desperate. Finally, one woman pees herself (you see the puddle on the floor), and Dominique runs for the toilet but declares "It was too late!" This causes Mathilde to begin laughing, and she pees herself. Mathilde's husband then taunts another woman by making a hissing sound, and she wets her pants too. This can be heard, but all of the women are wearing dark clothes so it's hard to see much. Meanwhile, Dominique's husband Georges (Daniel Russo) pisses in a flower pot (shown from behind).

Frasier-Roz (Peri Gilpin) is desperate to pee during Frasier's (Kelsey Grammer's) radio show as a caller keeps talking about water. She rushes off to do the deed, but has to talk to Lilith (Bebe Neuwirth) and is forced to stand there briefly crossing her legs in desperation. ([ep582482]Episode 5.15[/ep], "Room Service")

Roz drinks a Big Gulp on a car ride, and asks Daphne (Jane Leeves) to stop the car. Daphne refuses, but Roz protests that her bladder is holding "thirsty-two" ounces of soda. Nothing more is said about this. ([ep582444]Episode 10.13[/ep], "Lilith Needs a Favor")

Frasier is super-glued to Lizbeth (Rosie Perez) after shaking hands with her. She says she needs to go to the bathroom immediately on account of her juice diet. "I got 64 ounces of cran-raspberry looking for a new home." She goes into the bathroom with Frasier sticking his head out the door, and she asks for some music to be turned on so that she can pee without everyone hearing. ([ep582369]Episode 11.22[/ep], "Crock Tales")

Related- 

Anne (Kiele Sanchez) goes to her sister Ginnie's (Jennifer Esposito's) apartment to meet her for dinner, and needs to pee badly. Ginnie doesn't want her in the apartment because she has a man there, so she forces Anne to dance around in desperation outside. Finally Anne sneaks through the security door and up to Ginnie's apartment, pushes her way in, and announces "My bladder's gonna burst!" as she runs for the bathroom.

The Vicar of Dibley- 

The vicar Geraldine (Dawn French) chains herself to the church gate as a protest. Alice (Emma Chambers) expresses admiration at Geraldine's dedication and "bladder the size of Lake Titicaca," and this talk gets Geraldine needing to pee badly. Finally the vicar lets a man take her place in the chains, and she rushes off to the loo with her hand at her crotch. ([ep739935]Episode 3.4[/ep], "Summer")

House of Anubis- Amber (Ana Mulvoy-Ten) is tied to Alfie (Alex Sawyer) for a competition. After a while she becomes desperate to pee, and Alfie refuses to go to the bathroom with her. Finally she is untied, and goes running off shouting, "I'm going to burst!" Later she asks a friend if she has time to change her clothes, but that may be due to her obsession with fashion rather than a wetting accident. ([ep2184795]Episode 2.9[/ep], "House of Chance/House of Divides")

Last Man Standing- Vanessa (Nancy Travis) is desperate to pee and tries to put the toilet lid up but can't due it being locked because it's been baby proofed along with everything else in the house. She then desperately stares at her infant grandson's potty. Her daughter Kristin (Alexandra Krosney) later comes into the living room delighted thinking her son peed in it implying Vanessa did so out of desperation. Vanessa embarrassingly admits to her husband Mike (Tim Allen) who was against the baby proofing that he was right about it being a bad thing. (Season 1 Episode 2)

Men of a Certain Age-Erin (Melinda McGraw) becomes desperate to pee while stuck in a traffic jam with Terry (Scott Bakula). She begs him to take her back home so that she can pee, but stands at the front door and wets herself as he struggles with the lock. No pee is seen or heard, but there is a lot of desperation leading up to it. ([ep1637342]Episode 2.10[/ep], "Can't Let That Slide")

Hitch movie- 

The pee scene is not in the actual film. It is in the Deleted Scenes section of the DVD, in a clip entitled "I Could Use a Bathroom."

Sara (Eva Mendes) is desperate to pee. The guard is taking too long to find which of his keys opens the women's bathroom, so she runs outside and is shown squatting (from the shoulders up) with a look of relief on her face. A boat passes by and Hitch (Will Smith) tries to shield her from them, telling the boat passengers "Why don't you take a picture?", but he does a bad job of blocking and some of the passengers do indeed snap photos of her squatting.

Will and Grace- 

Grace needs to pee desperately while dancing to the song "I'm So Excited." She runs off, exclaiming "Gotta pee!," but finds the bar bathroom filthy so she runs home. We hear the toilet flush, then she comes back and mutters "Who left the seat up?" ([ep748820]Episode 5.20[/ep], "Leo Unwrapped")

The group stops in a historical museum so Grace can use the bathroom. They first have to buy something and then take the tour as she then desperately runs off screen to go pee. She then returns later relieved however it's revealed in the end she accidently used one of the store's antique toilets prompting the gang to make a hasty move out of there having spent the entire episode in a historical setting fantasy after taking the tour (Season 9 Episode 7 A Gay Olde Christmas) 

The Kicks- Season 1 episode 3 "You Win Some Lose Some" Zoe(Emyri Crutchfield)  is desperate to pee due to wanting a chance to get to play soccer on the boys field, but she ends up having to hold it the whole time and rushes off to the bathroom after practice is over .

Lie To Me-Ah-jung (Eun-hye Yoon) becomes desperate in a hotel lobby while waiting to talk to Ki-joon (Ji-hwan Kang), who is having a long conversation with a woman nearby. After squirming awhile and drinking tomato juice, Ah-jung tumbles over in her chair, and Ki-joon takes her to his room to lay down. She excuses herself and rushes into the bathroom and takes a short but noisy pee, as the camera focuses on her face and her look of relief. (Episode 1)

Sideswiped-Olivia (Carly Craig) has to pee really badly but finds the line for the ladies room too long. After trying to cut ahead and not being let go so she then runs into the men's now even more desperate. After knocking on the door to a stall but finds someone in there and unable to hold it anymore she looks at the urinal and hikes up her dress and pulls down her panties and pees in the urinal as she sighs in relief as audio is heard (Season 1 Episode 1). 

Mom- Christy is on the phone with Bonnie and held up in traffic trying to get to Patrick (Steven Weber)'s house. She mentions she's been there for so long she's close to peeing in her Big Gulp cup. Bonnie advises her to throw it out the window if she does so citing a bad experience she had once. She then arrives outside his house desperately dancing and hopping on one foot to the next needing to pee but he doesn't answer. She then jumps over a bench and a wall and squats to pee behind it on his roses as the look of relief on her face is shown. He then arrives a few moments later much to her embarrassment. He comments when she's done they'll go inside and erase the security cam footage of her doing so together. She notices his dog looking angry at her and Patrick says it's probably because she's in her spot. (Season 5 Episode 11)

Seinfeld- Elaine needs to pee while on a cross-country flight, but the man next to her has fallen asleep so she can't get out. She pushes past him to the bathroom, but it is occupied by a man who is taking his time so she must dance desperately outside. Finally she goes in and braves the odor the man (played by Larry Charles) has left behind. ([ep697647]Episode 4.12[/ep], "The Airport")

Parks and Recreation- At the end of a long filibuster in which she did not get a bathroom break, the mayor Leslie (Amy Poehler) is dancing in desperation. After she rushes off to the "whiz palace," as she calls it, she reports to her husband that her pee was coming out like a "jacuzzi jet." Ingrid (Kristin Bell) says she admires what Leslie has just done, but clarifies that she is referring to the filibuster and not the "forceful urination." ([ep3189126]Episode 6.6[/ep], "Filibuster")

Radio Rochela-

n a comedy sketch, a woman is waiting outside a ladies' room, clearly very desperate to pee, when a second woman walks up. The second woman begins asking stupid questions, like "Is this a bathroom? Is it empty?", and the first woman gives her sarcastic answers. Finally the second woman races ahead of her into the bathroom when it opens up.

Screen One-Marie (Celia Montague) often finds her way to the bathroom blocked by her husband's over-protective dog "Prince," forcing her to run desperately to neighbors' houses until she finds someone who will let her in to use the toilet. In narration, her daughter remarks that the dog forced her mother to develop "the water-retaining ability of a camel." Marie also comments on a neighbor's rough toilet paper. ([ep102711]Episode 3.6[/ep], "Prince")

Raising Hope-Virginia is desperate to pee and doesn't have enough cash to make a purchase at a convenience store to get the key to the bathroom. So, she squats over a can in an alley and is arrested for public indecency. ([ep1738629]Episode 1.8[/ep], "Blue Dots")

Trophy Wife- Kate (Malin Akerman) is trapped in a storage room and is desperate to pee. This continues for several minutes until someone opens the door, and she runs off camera to do the deed. ([ep3196360]Episode 1.5[/ep], "The Tryst")

Smilf-Bridgette while at a funeral desperately has to pee as she runs around the church to get to the bathrooms but finds them all locked. She then tries to squat and pee in the church yard but has to get up when a bunch of nuns walk by. She then runs to an old neighbour's house as she asks to use her bathroom as she is allowed to do so and is given a choice of a bathroom down the hall or upstairs, the former of which she decides to use because she's really desperate. She has to go through a messy hallway to get in and once she gets in the path to the toilet is covered with newspapers so she climbs up onto the sink and pees in that instead as she sighs in relief. Audio is heard and she is shown wiping. (Season 2 Episode 1) 

Looks like I ran out of space in my last post so here's a few more:

Examen De Minuit, L'-Marianne (Dani�le Dubroux) is traveling with a man she doesn't trust, and she needs to pee. She stops at a gas station restroom but winds up not peeing there. Later, she stops at a motel and hurriedly rents a room so that she can use the WC. She is shown fidgeting during these two scenes. Finally she is shown leaving the bathroom, and the man she is with mentions that she must have been in a big hurry because she left the car rolling when she jumped out.

Raven's Home- Booker (Isaac Ryan Brown), Nia (Navia Robinson), Levi (Jason Maybaum), Tess (Sky Katz) and Chelsea (Anneliese van der Pol) are all dancing desperately outside waiting to use the bathroom unable to get in as Raven (Raven-Symone) has locked the door and is sitting in the tub, eventually revealed to be filled with money (Season 2 Episode 1)

Girlfriends Guide To Divorce-Abby (Lisa Edelstein) is at Charlie (Dylan Schombing)'s baseball game. After drinking too much she really has to pee and holds it until one of his teamates seemingly scores and then hangs onto watch Charlie's coach Mike (James Lesure) have an argument with the other coach about what happened. She then desperately runs off to a nearby porta potty to pee with her hands at her crotch unable to hold it any longer. She leaves though a few seconds later because it's filthy as she then squats in the parking lot pulling down her pants and panties and pees as she sighs in relief. She then has an awkward encounter with Mike about what happened. Audio is heard and look of relief is shown. (Season 3 Episode 4) 

Be Strong, Geum-Soon!-
In the opening scene of this series, Geum-soon is taking a hairstylist exam and needs to pee desperately. She keeps shifting her legs around, and when the exam ends she rushes off to the restroom with her hand pressed to her crotch. She then discusses her small bladder with her mother.

Fare To Remember, A(Lifetime movie)-

Tamara (Challen Cates) is riding in a taxi driven by Winter (Malcolm Jamal-Warner), and has to pee badly from a cup of coffee she drank. The cab is stopped by the police before they can get to the rest area, and she runs off into some bushes while the cop is talking to Winter. When she returns, the cop writes her a $200 ticket for "defecating in a national forest." She protests that she only did "number one," so he changes it to a $100 ticket for "urinating in a national forest."

Bezva Zenska Na Krku (Stuck With A Perfect Woman)Eliska (Petra Hrebickova) desperately has to pee in the morning but can't get open the door from the bedroom so she has to climb out the window and run desperately across to use the bathroom across the way as she sighs in relief. 

Single Parents- After leaving a mansion she says has no plumbing Angie (Leighton Meester) desperately has to pee. She then says she can't wait anymore and says she's going to go pee in the fountain feeling she probably isn't the first one to that as she goes off screen to do so and is shown running out after Poppy (Kimrie Lewis) and Douglas (Brad Garrett) who have drove off without her. (Season 1 Episode 18)

Hart Of Dixie-Zoe (Rachel Bilson) and Wade (Wilson Bethel) are locked in a closet together naked. Eventually Zoe is desparate to pee but doesn't want to leave the closet as so not to reveal their relatioship to the public. She says she'll hold it as Wade mentions there's a bathroom 10 ft. away referring to a bucket and mop in the room with them. She says she'll hold it and tries to think of things to keep her mind off it but it doesn't work. Wade says she doesn't have any choice other than to leave as she then looks at the bucket and says she does. She sets up the bucket planning to pee in it but is talked out of doing so as they eventually do leave the closet. As they talk the to crowd she finishes saying she really has to pee and desperately runs off screen to use the bathroom (Season 4 Episode 4)

Beauty of the Game-A beautiful model becomes addicted to pills that affect her bladder control. She desperately needs to pee at a media appearance, but her manager won't let her go, and finally she wets herself in front of everyone. Some pee is shown streaming down her legs and onto her foot, and then she collapses to the ground. (Episode 16)

2 Broke Girls- While on a bus Caroline desperately has to pee but doesn't want to use the bathroom on the bus. Eventually she can't hold it anymore and goes in. Not long after she goes in the bus stops and she is flung out of the bathroom onto the floor with her pants down much to Max's amusement (Season 3 Episode 24)

After leaving a bar on St. Patrick's Day, Caroline announces that the green beer has gone right through her. Max offers her a disposable female urination device. After protesting that she does not intend to "pee through a paper penis in public," Caroline's desperation wins out and she squats on the street behind a parade float. The float then moves away and we see her squatting and placing the funnel between her legs. She gets up in embarrassment without having even undone her pants, and apparently loses her urgent need to pee.

S Club 7 In Miami (Miami 7)-Hannah (Hannah Spearritt) is dancing desperately outside the bathroom, when Tina (Tina Barrett) comes along and tells her to keep dancing to take her mind off needing to pee. Finally, Rachel (Rachel Stevens) comes out and Tina rushes in, leaving Hannah dancing outside. ([ep646991]Episode 1.3[/ep], "The Blue Chevy")

My Wife and Kids- While on a car trip, Michael (Damon Wayans) stops at a roadside rest area so his wife Janet/"Jay" (Tisha Campbell) and teen daughter Claire (Jennifer Freeman) can take a badly needed pee. Prior to stopping, he jokingly tells Janet to pee into a raccoon-skin hat that he has, and use the tail to wipe. Janet is briefly shown jiggling desperately and urging him to hurry, but then she and Claire return quickly from the bathroom without using it because they said it was too dirty and smelled too bad. After this, they unrealistically lose all desire to pee. ([ep655266]Episode 2.15[/ep], "Road Trip")

Felicity-Elena (Tangi Miller) paces desperately in front of the bathroom door as a roommate monopolizes the facilities. First Elena threatens to pee in a trash can, then finally she tells Felicity (Keri Russell) that she will use the neighbor's bathroom before her bladder explodes. ([ep578696]Episode 4.6[/ep], "Oops... Noel Did It Again")

Brothers Garcia: Mysteries Of The Maya, The-As the Garcia family arrives at the jungle resort, Lorena (played by Vaneza Leza Pitynski) asks their pilot (Roseanne Barr) where she can use the bathroom. The pilot says Lorena can either use an outhouse hut or the jungle, and recommends the jungle. Their tour guide (a teen named Gerardo) emerges from the jungle a moment later with his zipper undone, as he has presumably been peeing. When they arrive at the hotel, Lorena desperately rushes off to use the lobby bathroom.

Bondi Tsunami-

A Japanese woman repeatedly needs to pee while touring the Australian outback. First she rushes to the ladies' room at a cafe where they have stopped, then later they have to pull over three times for her to relieve herself. In the final stop she is shown desperately hobbling over to a bush to pee.

Awkward- Tamara (Jillian Rose Reed) desperately needs to pee at a party. She rushes to the front of the long bathroom line and pulls open the door, only to see her ex making out with another girl. Tamara's bladder gives out at this point, and she pees her pants. The camera stays on her face and there is an exaggerated pee sound effect. Later she asks to borrow a clean pair of pants from a friend. ([ep2198670]Episode 2.5[/ep], "My Love Is a Black Heart")

Monk- Monk is conducting an investigation alongside a road, but 12-year-old Julie (Emmy Clarke) needs to pee badly. She even threatens at one point to pee in the back seat of his car, and he offers her $10 not to do so. This prompts a protest from Julie's mom, who says "You can't pay a person not to pee!" Julie takes the money but later gives it back, saying she can't hold it. Eventually she uses the bathroom in the band Korn's bus. ([ep650600]Episode 3.13[/ep], "Mr. Monk Gets Stuck in Traffic")

S Club 7 In L.a. (L.a. 7)The septet is driving across the desert and Hannah (Hannah Spearritt) is bouncing in her seat because she needs the loo. They find a roadside bathroom, but the cowboy who owns it demands $50 before she can use it. She jogs in place while bargaining him down to $20 and pleading with her friends to loan her the money, and goes in to find a luxurious latrine. Meanwhile the cowboy explains to the others that they should get out of the singing business and into the bathroom business. "Not everybody wants to listen to music, but everybody sure wants to take a whiz." ([ep623902]Episode 2.1[/ep], "Into the Unknown")

Des Nouvelles Du Bon Dieu-

Several characters go to sleep so that they can meet God in a shared dream. Edwarda (Isabelle Candelier) is one of them, and she needs to pee at the start of the dream but the others will not let her. Her desperation goes on for many minutes as she is shown shifting from foot to foot and grabbing her crotch. When she finally meets God's agent, she asks "Where's the toilet?" When she wakes from her dream, she immediately runs off to relieve herself, going into the bathroom and closing the door so that we do not see or hear her.

Viva S Club-
The ladies' toilet is closed and Hannah (Hannah Spearritt) performs a long series of desperation scenes. She tries to pee in the men's room but Tina (Tina Barrett) fails to guard the door properly and three men go in and use the urinals, prompting Hannah to come running out without peeing. Finally she goes into the bushes and gets stung by nettles. ([ep925038]Episode 1.12[/ep], "24 Minutes Till Doomsday")

There's also one foreign film(I think it was french) whose title I cannot remember for the life of me, but i'm sure it rings a bell with you and it was on the old Pee Movie List(which is no longer around, but there's a new site here that has all the old listings and lots of new ones:https://omorashi.online/pmd)

The film in question had a scene with a woman(who was disguised as a man) being desperate to pee before leaving for a car trip with two men, she tries to use the ladies room only for a woman to turn her away because of her disguise, then she tries using the mens room but all the stalls are occupied.  Then in a later scene she is in the car with the men getting more desperate and asks them to stop, she tries going behind a tree but cannot relieve herself without blowing her cover(As the tree is too thin to hide her) and so she has to go back in the car and then she ends up wetting herself.  

EDIT: Finally found out the name of the film, it was Le Derriere, I knew it started with an L.

Does that ring a bell with anyone?

Edited by LifeIsStrange (see edit history)

yet more scenes-  

Difficult People- 
(Episode 1.1) Julie is walking with friends in the city at night, and she exclaims that she needs to pee. During the scene she proceeds to mention her need and bounce in desperation. She finds out that someone had hacked her twitter and posted a tweet that mentions "getting pissed on", she proceeds to wet her dress.

Angry Mom- https://omorashi.online/pmd/desperation/angry-mom-r4142/

Vengeance Can Wait (Ranbô To Taiki)- 

While waiting on a male guest, Nanase (played by mono-named actress Minami) doesn't want to interrupt herself to use the bathroom. After squirming in desperation, she finally pees in her gray sweatpants right in front of him.

Wee Three-Three children (two girls and a boy) are forced by the cruel headmaster to stand together in a tight circle for a period of time, as punishment for goofing off as they drank their milk. They bounce in desperation before finally peeing on themselves.

One Crazy Night (Secrets)-Five teens (three girls, two boys) are locked in a hotel basement during a Beatles concert. After a while they are all bursting but unwilling to defy social conventions. Didi (Dannii Minogue) finds a toilet but it is locked. Finally, the guys find corners to pee in and the girls soon follow. Peeing is not seen or shown but there is lots of desperation.

Home Improvement- Jill (Pat Richardson) is dressed as a carrot for Halloween, and she tells her husband Tim (Tim Allen) that the zipper on her costume is stuck and she has had too much punch. She frantically dances in desperation as he sprays lubricant on the zipper to get it undone, and finally rushes into the bathroom just in time, knocking a boy in an "atom" costume out of the way. ([ep603470]Episode 2.6[/ep], "Haunting of Taylor House")

Will It Snow On Christmas?-A high school girl is made to kneel for a long time as punishment for breaking a window. She eventually becomes desperate and jumps up to relieve herself, but runs into a male student while leaving the school office. This causes her to pee on herself, with the urine pouring down her legs under her skirt. She is then shown putting on some different clothes. (Episode 1)

Normais, Os-While on her way to someone's house with her husband Rui (Luiz Fernando Guimar�es), Vani (Fernanda Torres) becomes very desperate to pee. Upon arrival she rushes off to the bathroom as soon as it is socially possible to do so, and then lets out an odd-sounding moan as she pisses loudly. The pissing is only shown for a few seconds, however. Afterwards, she accidentally knocks a shelf of expensive perfumes into the toilet. ([ep662193]Episode 1.11[/ep], "Fazer as Pazes � Normal")

Mr Brain- After drinking beer, a woman gets desperate to pee while attending a presentation. She rushes off to the bathroom, saying "I'm gonna burst!" Finally she is shown sitting on the toilet and sighing in relief, but there are no pee sounds. ([ep1472375]Episode 1.5[/ep])

Juanita, La Soltera-Betty (Maju Lozano) rushes desperately into the bathroom but as she starts to sit on the pot she realizes there is a worker (Sandro, played by Mariano I�dica) standing in the tub. She tries to rush him out but he breaks the handle off the door and they are trapped in there together. She doesn't want him to listen to her peeing, so she asks him to sing. This isn't enough to overcome Betty's pee-shyness and she still dances around desperately. Finally Sandro goes over to the toilet to pee, but the scene ends abruptly. It is not clear how this is resolved, and in the next episode they are both out of the bathroom and happy. (Episode 7)

I Do, I Do- Ji-an (Sun-a Kim) becomes desperate to pee while at a night picnic with her boyfriend and several other men. She is shown fidgeting and crossing her legs. One of the men tells her that the bathroom is a long way away, but her boyfriend loads her into a wheelbarrow and takes her there. The scene cuts to her returning from the bathroom, and she has a sour look on her face despite the wheelbarrow ride that saved her from peeing her pants. (Episode 😎

Da Nv Dang Jia (Big Girl Should Get Married)-A woman is waiting for a suitor at a tea house. She has drunk a lot of water but the toilet is closed so she becomes very desperate. Meanwhile there are things that keep making her need to pee, like a whistling sound from a cell phone, and a comical TV commercial that shows a baby peeing a huge arc through the air. Finally she is forced to run off to a bathroom after the man arrives and they are talking. (Episode 3)

A, B, C... Manhattan-Kacey (Erin Norris) splits up with her girlfriend. Not wanting to use the toilet at her girlfriend's shop before leaving, she becomes very desperate as she walks through Manhattan. She looks for various places to pee before finally squatting between two parked cars. She uses a trash can to block her on one side, but her ass is visible to passing cars as she takes a long pee (about 30 seconds). We can hear her pee and see a bit of the liquid flowing on the pavement, but cannot see the stream or any nudity.

Hana-Kimi (Hana Zakari No Kimi Tachi E: Ikemen Paradaisu) (For You In Full Blossom - Ikemen Paradise)-(this tv show also has a Korean remake which includes this scene)

Mizuki (Maki Horikita) is a teen girl who disguises herself as a boy to go to an all-boys' school. Desperate to pee, she rushes frantically into the boys' bathroom only to find all the stalls in use. A young man is using the urinals, and he convinces her to stand at the urinal to pee (not knowing she is female). She pretends to do so for a moment. Meanwhile he starts to pee, but he stops after a moment when he realizes she is looking at him. ([ep1088373]Episode 1.1[/ep], "Getting Into the Forbidden Boys' Dormitory")

Queen Returns, The-Gong-sim (Shin-hye Hwang) is at a drive-in theater with a man, and just as he is getting ready to kiss her she starts to feel a strong urge to pee. She is forced to run to the restroom with her hands to her bladder. (Episode 7)

14 minutes ago, Gregory10031 said:

I've been looking for Siu Ta's video Urge for YEARS - has anybody been able to find it?

I think she took it out of circulation 

Well there was a photo from the film on the old Patches Pee Movie List, so clearly somebody managed to find it at some point. 

I wasn't aware it was ever even in circulation, Googling the film I found that it was screened at some kind of Asian film festival in 2001 but after that nothing.

3 hours ago, koho said:

I assume you're aware of the Patches pee movie list?  Literally hundreds of movies and scenes, with some clips built in.  Not sure if ti still exists.

It does not exist anymore and hasn't since 2016, but there is a new site that replaced the old one which has all the old entries and plenty of new ones-https://omorashi.online/pmd

Patches reasons for discontinuing the list were pretty stupid-something to do with the credit card payment processors not wanting to do business with the site unless the list and some other stuff got removed(They especially didn't like the horror films that were listed, why the site didn't just find another payment processor is beyond me).

10 hours ago, koho said:

I assume you're aware of the Patches pee movie list?  Literally hundreds of movies and scenes, with some clips built in.  Not sure if ti still exists.

I look for scenes there. And there's a save of all list here: http://archive.is/offset=30/174.133.81.218
I take my time to search pee desperation scenes of the whole list, the ones that I can find are in my folder to edit and cut, and the others are in the begging of the post because are the ones that I couldn't find but look interesting.

So, unless you want to search for your own, I don't recomend you to waste your time for the list xd

7 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

yet more scenes-  

Difficult People- 
(Episode 1.1) Julie is walking with friends in the city at night, and she exclaims that she needs to pee. During the scene she proceeds to mention her need and bounce in desperation. She finds out that someone had hacked her twitter and posted a tweet that mentions "getting pissed on", she proceeds to wet her dress.

While waiting on a male guest, Nanase (played by mono-named actress Minami) doesn't want to interrupt herself to use the bathroom. After squirming in desperation, she finally pees in her gray sweatpants right in front of him.

Wee Three-Three children (two girls and a boy) are forced by the cruel headmaster to stand together in a tight circle for a period of time, as punishment for goofing off as they drank their milk. They bounce in desperation before finally peeing on themselves.

One Crazy Night (Secrets)-Five teens (three girls, two boys) are locked in a hotel basement during a Beatles concert. After a while they are all bursting but unwilling to defy social conventions. Didi (Dannii Minogue) finds a toilet but it is locked. Finally, the guys find corners to pee in and the girls soon follow. Peeing is not seen or shown but there is lots of desperation.

Home Improvement- Jill (Pat Richardson) is dressed as a carrot for Halloween, and she tells her husband Tim (Tim Allen) that the zipper on her costume is stuck and she has had too much punch. She frantically dances in desperation as he sprays lubricant on the zipper to get it undone, and finally rushes into the bathroom just in time, knocking a boy in an "atom" costume out of the way. ([ep603470]Episode 2.6[/ep], "Haunting of Taylor House")

Will It Snow On Christmas?-A high school girl is made to kneel for a long time as punishment for breaking a window. She eventually becomes desperate and jumps up to relieve herself, but runs into a male student while leaving the school office. This causes her to pee on herself, with the urine pouring down her legs under her skirt. She is then shown putting on some different clothes. (Episode 1)

Normais, Os-While on her way to someone's house with her husband Rui (Luiz Fernando Guimar�es), Vani (Fernanda Torres) becomes very desperate to pee. Upon arrival she rushes off to the bathroom as soon as it is socially possible to do so, and then lets out an odd-sounding moan as she pisses loudly. The pissing is only shown for a few seconds, however. Afterwards, she accidentally knocks a shelf of expensive perfumes into the toilet. ([ep662193]Episode 1.11[/ep], "Fazer as Pazes � Normal")

Mr Brain- After drinking beer, a woman gets desperate to pee while attending a presentation. She rushes off to the bathroom, saying "I'm gonna burst!" Finally she is shown sitting on the toilet and sighing in relief, but there are no pee sounds. ([ep1472375]Episode 1.5[/ep])

Juanita, La Soltera-Betty (Maju Lozano) rushes desperately into the bathroom but as she starts to sit on the pot she realizes there is a worker (Sandro, played by Mariano I�dica) standing in the tub. She tries to rush him out but he breaks the handle off the door and they are trapped in there together. She doesn't want him to listen to her peeing, so she asks him to sing. This isn't enough to overcome Betty's pee-shyness and she still dances around desperately. Finally Sandro goes over to the toilet to pee, but the scene ends abruptly. It is not clear how this is resolved, and in the next episode they are both out of the bathroom and happy. (Episode 7)

I Do, I Do- Ji-an (Sun-a Kim) becomes desperate to pee while at a night picnic with her boyfriend and several other men. She is shown fidgeting and crossing her legs. One of the men tells her that the bathroom is a long way away, but her boyfriend loads her into a wheelbarrow and takes her there. The scene cuts to her returning from the bathroom, and she has a sour look on her face despite the wheelbarrow ride that saved her from peeing her pants. (Episode 😎

Da Nv Dang Jia (Big Girl Should Get Married)-A woman is waiting for a suitor at a tea house. She has drunk a lot of water but the toilet is closed so she becomes very desperate. Meanwhile there are things that keep making her need to pee, like a whistling sound from a cell phone, and a comical TV commercial that shows a baby peeing a huge arc through the air. Finally she is forced to run off to a bathroom after the man arrives and they are talking. (Episode 3)

A, B, C... Manhattan-Kacey (Erin Norris) splits up with her girlfriend. Not wanting to use the toilet at her girlfriend's shop before leaving, she becomes very desperate as she walks through Manhattan. She looks for various places to pee before finally squatting between two parked cars. She uses a trash can to block her on one side, but her ass is visible to passing cars as she takes a long pee (about 30 seconds). We can hear her pee and see a bit of the liquid flowing on the pavement, but cannot see the stream or any nudity.

Hana-Kimi (Hana Zakari No Kimi Tachi E: Ikemen Paradaisu) (For You In Full Blossom - Ikemen Paradise)-(this tv show also has a Korean remake which includes this scene)

Mizuki (Maki Horikita) is a teen girl who disguises herself as a boy to go to an all-boys' school. Desperate to pee, she rushes frantically into the boys' bathroom only to find all the stalls in use. A young man is using the urinals, and he convinces her to stand at the urinal to pee (not knowing she is female). She pretends to do so for a moment. Meanwhile he starts to pee, but he stops after a moment when he realizes she is looking at him. ([ep1088373]Episode 1.1[/ep], "Getting Into the Forbidden Boys' Dormitory")

Queen Returns, The-Gong-sim (Shin-hye Hwang) is at a drive-in theater with a man, and just as he is getting ready to kiss her she starts to feel a strong urge to pee. She is forced to run to the restroom with her hands to her bladder. (Episode 7)

Woah dude, nice work! When I got free time again I'll check it all.
But... some scenes I advice in the post that already are in my list. Anyway, looks like someones are new for me, so I would take a look.

PS: The Ned's diary one I remember that I've seen it in the past, and is not so good, and is of an underaged girl, and I prefer not to include underaged girls on my list xd

22 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Looks like I ran out of space in my last post so here's a few more:

Examen De Minuit, L'-Marianne (Dani�le Dubroux) is traveling with a man she doesn't trust, and she needs to pee. She stops at a gas station restroom but winds up not peeing there. Later, she stops at a motel and hurriedly rents a room so that she can use the WC. She is shown fidgeting during these two scenes. Finally she is shown leaving the bathroom, and the man she is with mentions that she must have been in a big hurry because she left the car rolling when she jumped out.

Raven's Home- Booker (Isaac Ryan Brown), Nia (Navia Robinson), Levi (Jason Maybaum), Tess (Sky Katz) and Chelsea (Anneliese van der Pol) are all dancing desperately outside waiting to use the bathroom unable to get in as Raven (Raven-Symone) has locked the door and is sitting in the tub, eventually revealed to be filled with money (Season 2 Episode 1)

Girlfriends Guide To Divorce-Abby (Lisa Edelstein) is at Charlie (Dylan Schombing)'s baseball game. After drinking too much she really has to pee and holds it until one of his teamates seemingly scores and then hangs onto watch Charlie's coach Mike (James Lesure) have an argument with the other coach about what happened. She then desperately runs off to a nearby porta potty to pee with her hands at her crotch unable to hold it any longer. She leaves though a few seconds later because it's filthy as she then squats in the parking lot pulling down her pants and panties and pees as she sighs in relief. She then has an awkward encounter with Mike about what happened. Audio is heard and look of relief is shown. (Season 3 Episode 4) 

Be Strong, Geum-Soon!-
In the opening scene of this series, Geum-soon is taking a hairstylist exam and needs to pee desperately. She keeps shifting her legs around, and when the exam ends she rushes off to the restroom with her hand pressed to her crotch. She then discusses her small bladder with her mother.

Fare To Remember, A(Lifetime movie)-

Tamara (Challen Cates) is riding in a taxi driven by Winter (Malcolm Jamal-Warner), and has to pee badly from a cup of coffee she drank. The cab is stopped by the police before they can get to the rest area, and she runs off into some bushes while the cop is talking to Winter. When she returns, the cop writes her a $200 ticket for "defecating in a national forest." She protests that she only did "number one," so he changes it to a $100 ticket for "urinating in a national forest."

Bezva Zenska Na Krku (Stuck With A Perfect Woman)Eliska (Petra Hrebickova) desperately has to pee in the morning but can't get open the door from the bedroom so she has to climb out the window and run desperately across to use the bathroom across the way as she sighs in relief. 

Single Parents- After leaving a mansion she says has no plumbing Angie (Leighton Meester) desperately has to pee. She then says she can't wait anymore and says she's going to go pee in the fountain feeling she probably isn't the first one to that as she goes off screen to do so and is shown running out after Poppy (Kimrie Lewis) and Douglas (Brad Garrett) who have drove off without her. (Season 1 Episode 18)

Hart Of Dixie-Zoe (Rachel Bilson) and Wade (Wilson Bethel) are locked in a closet together naked. Eventually Zoe is desparate to pee but doesn't want to leave the closet as so not to reveal their relatioship to the public. She says she'll hold it as Wade mentions there's a bathroom 10 ft. away referring to a bucket and mop in the room with them. She says she'll hold it and tries to think of things to keep her mind off it but it doesn't work. Wade says she doesn't have any choice other than to leave as she then looks at the bucket and says she does. She sets up the bucket planning to pee in it but is talked out of doing so as they eventually do leave the closet. As they talk the to crowd she finishes saying she really has to pee and desperately runs off screen to use the bathroom (Season 4 Episode 4)

Beauty of the Game-A beautiful model becomes addicted to pills that affect her bladder control. She desperately needs to pee at a media appearance, but her manager won't let her go, and finally she wets herself in front of everyone. Some pee is shown streaming down her legs and onto her foot, and then she collapses to the ground. (Episode 16)

2 Broke Girls- While on a bus Caroline desperately has to pee but doesn't want to use the bathroom on the bus. Eventually she can't hold it anymore and goes in. Not long after she goes in the bus stops and she is flung out of the bathroom onto the floor with her pants down much to Max's amusement (Season 3 Episode 24)

After leaving a bar on St. Patrick's Day, Caroline announces that the green beer has gone right through her. Max offers her a disposable female urination device. After protesting that she does not intend to "pee through a paper penis in public," Caroline's desperation wins out and she squats on the street behind a parade float. The float then moves away and we see her squatting and placing the funnel between her legs. She gets up in embarrassment without having even undone her pants, and apparently loses her urgent need to pee.

S Club 7 In Miami (Miami 7)-Hannah (Hannah Spearritt) is dancing desperately outside the bathroom, when Tina (Tina Barrett) comes along and tells her to keep dancing to take her mind off needing to pee. Finally, Rachel (Rachel Stevens) comes out and Tina rushes in, leaving Hannah dancing outside. ([ep646991]Episode 1.3[/ep], "The Blue Chevy")

My Wife and Kids- While on a car trip, Michael (Damon Wayans) stops at a roadside rest area so his wife Janet/"Jay" (Tisha Campbell) and teen daughter Claire (Jennifer Freeman) can take a badly needed pee. Prior to stopping, he jokingly tells Janet to pee into a raccoon-skin hat that he has, and use the tail to wipe. Janet is briefly shown jiggling desperately and urging him to hurry, but then she and Claire return quickly from the bathroom without using it because they said it was too dirty and smelled too bad. After this, they unrealistically lose all desire to pee. ([ep655266]Episode 2.15[/ep], "Road Trip")

Felicity-Elena (Tangi Miller) paces desperately in front of the bathroom door as a roommate monopolizes the facilities. First Elena threatens to pee in a trash can, then finally she tells Felicity (Keri Russell) that she will use the neighbor's bathroom before her bladder explodes. ([ep578696]Episode 4.6[/ep], "Oops... Noel Did It Again")

Brothers Garcia: Mysteries Of The Maya, The-As the Garcia family arrives at the jungle resort, Lorena (played by Vaneza Leza Pitynski) asks their pilot (Roseanne Barr) where she can use the bathroom. The pilot says Lorena can either use an outhouse hut or the jungle, and recommends the jungle. Their tour guide (a teen named Gerardo) emerges from the jungle a moment later with his zipper undone, as he has presumably been peeing. When they arrive at the hotel, Lorena desperately rushes off to use the lobby bathroom.

Bondi Tsunami-

A Japanese woman repeatedly needs to pee while touring the Australian outback. First she rushes to the ladies' room at a cafe where they have stopped, then later they have to pull over three times for her to relieve herself. In the final stop she is shown desperately hobbling over to a bush to pee.

Awkward- Tamara (Jillian Rose Reed) desperately needs to pee at a party. She rushes to the front of the long bathroom line and pulls open the door, only to see her ex making out with another girl. Tamara's bladder gives out at this point, and she pees her pants. The camera stays on her face and there is an exaggerated pee sound effect. Later she asks to borrow a clean pair of pants from a friend. ([ep2198670]Episode 2.5[/ep], "My Love Is a Black Heart")

Monk- Monk is conducting an investigation alongside a road, but 12-year-old Julie (Emmy Clarke) needs to pee badly. She even threatens at one point to pee in the back seat of his car, and he offers her $10 not to do so. This prompts a protest from Julie's mom, who says "You can't pay a person not to pee!" Julie takes the money but later gives it back, saying she can't hold it. Eventually she uses the bathroom in the band Korn's bus. ([ep650600]Episode 3.13[/ep], "Mr. Monk Gets Stuck in Traffic")

S Club 7 In L.a. (L.a. 7)The septet is driving across the desert and Hannah (Hannah Spearritt) is bouncing in her seat because she needs the loo. They find a roadside bathroom, but the cowboy who owns it demands $50 before she can use it. She jogs in place while bargaining him down to $20 and pleading with her friends to loan her the money, and goes in to find a luxurious latrine. Meanwhile the cowboy explains to the others that they should get out of the singing business and into the bathroom business. "Not everybody wants to listen to music, but everybody sure wants to take a whiz." ([ep623902]Episode 2.1[/ep], "Into the Unknown")

Des Nouvelles Du Bon Dieu-

Several characters go to sleep so that they can meet God in a shared dream. Edwarda (Isabelle Candelier) is one of them, and she needs to pee at the start of the dream but the others will not let her. Her desperation goes on for many minutes as she is shown shifting from foot to foot and grabbing her crotch. When she finally meets God's agent, she asks "Where's the toilet?" When she wakes from her dream, she immediately runs off to relieve herself, going into the bathroom and closing the door so that we do not see or hear her.

Viva S Club-
The ladies' toilet is closed and Hannah (Hannah Spearritt) performs a long series of desperation scenes. She tries to pee in the men's room but Tina (Tina Barrett) fails to guard the door properly and three men go in and use the urinals, prompting Hannah to come running out without peeing. Finally she goes into the bushes and gets stung by nettles. ([ep925038]Episode 1.12[/ep], "24 Minutes Till Doomsday")

There's also one foreign film(I think it was french) whose title I cannot remember for the life of me, but i'm sure it rings a bell with you and it was on the old Pee Movie List(which is no longer around, but there's a new site here that has all the old listings and lots of new ones:https://omorashi.online/pmd)

The film in question had a scene with a woman(who was disguised as a man) being desperate to pee before leaving for a car trip with two men, she tries to use the ladies room only for a woman to turn her away because of her disguise, then she tries using the mens room but all the stalls are occupied.  Then in a later scene she is in the car with the men getting more desperate and asks them to stop, she tries going behind a tree but cannot relieve herself without blowing her cover(As the tree is too thin to hide her) and so she has to go back in the car and then she ends up wetting herself.  

EDIT: Finally found out the name of the film, it was Le Derriere, I knew it started with an L.

Does that ring a bell with anyone?

Where can I find le derriere?

On 9/22/2019 at 3:12 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

yet more scenes-  

Difficult People- 

Thank you so much! I just checked your first 2 list, and now I have 7 new scenes! Thank you! Sadly, 2 of them are about underaged girls and I can't add them to the list, to avoid problems when I share it in this page.

Thank you a lot!

On 9/22/2019 at 3:12 PM, LifeIsStrange said:

Da Nv Dang Jia (Big Girl Should Get Married)-A woman is waiting for a suitor at a tea house. She has drunk a lot of water but the toilet is closed so she becomes very desperate. Meanwhile there are things that keep making her need to pee, like a whistling sound from a cell phone, and a comical TV commercial that shows a baby peeing a huge arc through the air. Finally she is forced to run off to a bathroom after the man arrives and they are talking. (Episode 3)

Are you sure that is the tittle of series? I can find none of them

41 minutes ago, ImpatientGami said:

Are you sure that is the tittle of series? I can find none of them

Yeah that's what the pee movie list says anyways, the page for it there has a link to that scene:https://omorashi.online/pmd/stream/da-nv-dang-jia-big-girl-should-get-married-r891/

2 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

Yeah that's what the pee movie list says anyways, the page for it there has a link to that scene:https://omorashi.online/pmd/stream/da-nv-dang-jia-big-girl-should-get-married-r891/

Aaahhh yeah, I have seen that scene before. I like the fact that are things that stimulate her bladder, but sadly we don't see her dancing, crossing her legs under the table, hands in crotch, or someting very interesting... only her shaking a bit in chair, that's a shame :c

So how many scenes do you have now in total?

Couple more I remembered:

Broad City:https://omorashi.online/pmd/stream/broad-city-r566/

Mad About You: https://omorashi.online/pmd/implied/mad-about-you-
r2238/

On The Lot:https://omorashi.online/pmd/tame/on-the-lot-r2655/

How to Stay Married: https://omorashi.online/pmd/implied/how-to-stay-married-r4456/

There's also a short film whose name i've forgotten where a woman accidentally breaks a fish tank after an argument with her sister and has to go out and buy another one and she gets desperate while out and she is denied relief at every turn.  

2 hours ago, LifeIsStrange said:

So how many scenes do you have now in total?

Couple more I remembered:

Broad City:https://omorashi.online/pmd/stream/broad-city-r566/

Mad About You: https://omorashi.online/pmd/implied/mad-about-you-
r2238/

On The Lot:https://omorashi.online/pmd/tame/on-the-lot-r2655/

How to Stay Married: https://omorashi.online/pmd/implied/how-to-stay-married-r4456/

There's also a short film whose name i've forgotten where a woman accidentally breaks a fish tank after an argument with her sister and has to go out and buy another one and she gets desperate while out and she is denied relief at every turn.  

The film that you mentioned sounds like "the pisseuse". I have it, in fact is for download in this forum. But... I find it dissapointing. The tittle make think that would be an entire movie about pee desperation but they are very few good desperation scenes. And, at the end, there's no conclusion of her need. It have potencial, a girl carrying a fish tank while tries to find were relief herself, but very bad used

6 hours ago, ImpatientGami said:

The film that you mentioned sounds like "the pisseuse". I have it, in fact is for download in this forum. But... I find it dissapointing. The tittle make think that would be an entire movie about pee desperation but they are very few good desperation scenes. And, at the end, there's no conclusion of her need. It have potencial, a girl carrying a fish tank while tries to find were relief herself, but very bad used

I thought it was really good myself, and yeah that is the film I was thinking of.

Anyways did those other scenes I linked do anything for you?

30 minutes ago, ImpatientGami said:

I don't check them yet, I'm a little busy right now, but maybe in a couple of days

OK, how many scenes do you have so far?

BTW I signed up for IMDB Pro again to see if I can find contact info on anyone associated with the unicorn that is "Urge" and I found an email address for Siu Ta(though given it's named after the film it may no longer be active) and some contact info for  talent agency, i'll see what I can dig up on that end.