Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your favorite recurring fantasy

On 8/15/2019 at 8:57 AM, Toady567 said:

My recurring fantasy is to have a woman sit on my lap and wet her jeans for me. I imagine the feeling of her hot piss soaking my jeans and crotch would feel amazing. We’d both have to be desperate. When she finishes emptying her bladder, we’d make out for a couple of minutes before I start undressing her and myself. I’d lay her down on the bed and start with foreplay. After foreplay, I’d stand up and piss all over her naked body. Then intercourse would begin. That’s my fantasy!

All I can say is Ditto.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My fantasies develop and change over time.  Some have included speaking at a big public event (I do this often in real life) whilst trying to hide my desperation, being interviewed on live TV (ag

My recurring fantasy is to have a woman sit on my lap and wet her jeans for me. I imagine the feeling of her hot piss soaking my jeans and crotch would feel amazing. We’d both have to be desperate. Wh

I'm a simple person. What I most want is to just lay in bed with a desperate woman and rub and push and poke her bladder, get her off with toys, and generally just be there with her until she loses co

Posted Images

I have a lot that come up over and over again; all of these would be something that I'd act out with a willing partner. In recent years a lot of my fantasies have changed to this type as opposed to witnessing spontaneous desperation in public.

• I've written about this one a bit: Going on a long roadtrip with a girl that has had a-lot-too-many giant waters or sodas. We agree to drive to our distant destination with only one bathroom break along the way; whatever happens in terms of desperation and wetting is left to fate. After only a few minutes, she starts to realize that this is going to be a lot harder than she thought. Trying to make good use of the one bathroom break, she tells us to avoid the rest stop ahead: "I can hold it, we'll wait for the next one." After that... we hit brake lights and a complete stand-still traffic jam. Her eyes widen as she realizes that she's really in trouble. Inevitably this situation ends in a full loss of control and wetting in the car.
  • Inspired by a particular video I saw that crossed bondage with omo; a girl lets me restrain her ankles to the feet of a chair and her wrists behind her back and behind the chair. Within the consensual space of the situation, she can either ask me to bring her a sip of water or "beg" to be allowed to go pee. I can do things like tickle her, press on her bladder, and any other number of minor challenges to make the urge more severe. We do this until she reaches an absolute loss of control.
  • Full bladder control; a girl lets me have full control over when she can pee over the course of a day, including while out doing very public things. In general, I ask her to wait a little longer than she normally would, little things like: "you want to pee now but go to the store and do your grocery shopping first and you can pee when you get home." Not overtly desperation, but tempting fate more and more until some interesting situations develop. And they would develop. I like working desperation play into the normal activities of the day.
  • Cuddling wetting. In my last relationship, we'd spend a lot of time just cuddling in bed. I'd love to see a woman just get desperate and release in a casual, intimate situation like this. Nothing particularly unique about it, just something that comes up a lot.
  • Helping a girl hold while she loses control. I don't even particularly care what the context here is; just having my hand there when the spurts happen would be an amazing experience.
Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

I have quite a few fantasies (like wetting on someone's lap, wearing and using a diaper in public, watching a desperate partner wet in grey sweatpants) but my main reoccurring one is having a man pee inside me, I know that's probably slightly unrealistic but it's just a dream for me, just laying there being filled up 🤭😍

a time travel fantasy.

a girl pees her pants, the details don't really matter, but she feels humiliated, but the next thing she knows, it's the beginning of the day again and she feels relieved, now she can avoid the tragedy of peeing her pants. Much to her dismay it happens again, and again she is back at the beginning of the day. 

she relives this day over and over yet she always pees her pants in different ways and at different times.

I've considered writing this story with tracer or just a generic made up character but I'm no author. maybe someday I'll commission someone if I ever have a dollar to spare

10 hours ago, tits said:

a time travel fantasy.

a girl pees her pants, the details don't really matter, but she feels humiliated, but the next thing she knows, it's the beginning of the day again and she feels relieved, now she can avoid the tragedy of peeing her pants. Much to her dismay it happens again, and again she is back at the beginning of the day. 

she relives this day over and over yet she always pees her pants in different ways and at different times.

I've considered writing this story with tracer or just a generic made up character but I'm no author. maybe someday I'll commission someone if I ever have a dollar to spare

I like that idea! That would make a great story. 
Would you mind if I tackled this idea one day perhaps? 

• 1 month later...

I know this is weird, but I don’t get as many sexual desires as most, and that means my fantasies, recurring or otherwise are rarely of that nature. I generally just fantasise about having someone, usually a specific girl I know in real life who I have a lot of one-sided, unrequited feelings for, cuddle up with me, or do something like that, generally pure and non-sexual, just... cute and romantic.

It sounds really silly and childish, but that's basically what all my fantasies revolve around. Sometimes we might be just sleeping together, although without sex being involved, or we might be doing some other romantic activity, but it’s rarely too sexual in nature however they always involve a lot of physical contact. Maybe its because I’m lonely due to my social anxiety isolating me, or perhaps it’s because my physical weakness means I need to rely on someone. Or I could just need a hug, I don’t know, but I definitely have a lot of fantasies about this, as almost all of them are similar to this basic idea.

I do sometimes have omorashi fantasies too, although these are rarer. Occasionally I go through phases where I have a much higher sex drive and get a lot of these more sexual fantasies, but I still don’t see them recur as often. The main type is like my purer fantasies but either me or the other girl is desperate, sometimes both of us. Generally our movements in our cuddle make her or me more desperate and can sometimes cause one of us to have an accident.

The other main type of fantasy I have is of me being desperate in certain situations where I can’t pee, like at school or at work. I also get some where I’m in hospital and can’t go, although those are rarer as that happens to me too often in real life already.

I imagine a conversation in a car with a lady I am starting to become friendly with. The conversation goes something like this.

SHE: Er there is something I need to tell you before we go any further!

ME: Go on - I don't shock too easily!

SHE: Well unfortunately I tend to pee while making love. (She blushes endearingly)

ME: Er I guess we wouldn't be having this conversation unless you had decided to take a chance with me.

SHE: You are right!

ME: (after a pause) Are you telling me about a kink of yours, or is this some sort of medical problem?

SHE: Wow you get to the point pretty fast! (She blushes even more)

ME: OK - I reckon you get a kick out of wetting the bed while making love!

SHE: I haven't ever done it that way, but I have wet a bed for fun quite a bit, and I guess it would be great to combine the two!

ME: (Squeezing her hand gently) Are you full right now?

SHE : Um, pretty much!

ME: My hotel is just around the corner and we can have a drink just to top you up ........

David

Edited by David_E (see edit history)

With me, it's more like a type of scenario, rather than anything specific: a woman, who is alone in an outdoor setting (beach, desert island, forest, meadow...) and wearing only a bikini, wetting herself deliberately whenever she needs to pee. Sometimes she will squat to do it, while other times she will "do it down her legs".

In other versions of the fantasy, she is naked, and enjoys the sensation of peeing down her legs. She does it this way more often than any other, because she sees no reason not to do it, being naked.

On 8/15/2019 at 10:15 PM, Shadow113 said:

My most prominent recurring fantasy is of Katyusha from Girls und Panzer, desperate during a tankery match, T-34s have horrible suspension, she feels every bump. He crew asks what is wrong she says that she is fine, after the match she rushes to the toilet only to find a long line, she opts to go behind a building. she gets caught by her friend Nonna, and starts to cry as Nonna hugs her all the while Katyusha pees herself.

I can confirm that T-34s do indeed have bad suspension. I've researched it on the interwebs and played War Thunder as my proof. 

For me is it ofc places where I cannot use the bathroom due to my shyness or because the bathroom is not there. So school classes, buses, meetings...

But I also think about to be for example on the bus with class and traffic problems- I need all the time and nice teacher comes to me and say "it is ok, you cannot hold it to our stop, it is ok to pee yourself, do not worry about it, nobody will laugh at you" or something similar... 

14 hours ago, froakie said:

I really love car desperation, someone on a long roadtrip and stuck in traffic and wetting themselves or needing to go in a bottle or on a towel or something of the such. 

I like that scenario too. In fact, I based my first story here on it.

I don't have a particular favourite fantasy, but one I like is a beautiful woman suffering from constipation suddenly feeling it start to budge in a situation where there are no available toilets, leaving her forced to take an enormous dump in her skirt. That could potentially combine with car desperation, too - a woman suddenly desperate to poo or wee (or both!) in a traffic jam is in for a painful, humiliating experience.

I have quite a few favourites so here is one of them that has been with me ever since my first year at university. The girl was real. Everything else is fantasy!

She is quite small and light weight. She is my g/f but so far we don't have an openly sexual relationship. I have a ground floor flat in a large house and access to a garden. One thing we like to do is chase each other round the garden and get into play fights. Sometimes she likes me to give her a piggyback and when I do this I make a seat for her with my hands behind my back. She has never said but I guess that she likes the feeling of my hands and the pressure of my fingers there! 

One day we are chasing each other and play fighting. I'm just wearing a shirt and briefs. She is wearing a short dress and sometimes it blows up and I can see her white cotton panties which excites me in itself. After a while I notice that sometimes when I catch her she holds herself between her legs and I begin to wonder if this means that she needs to pee. Now I've always been fascinated by the thought of a girl peeing and I've sometimes had fantasies about a girl wetting herself but I've never actually seen it happen.   

We keep chasing and fighting and then, the next time her dress blows up I'm sure that I see a small wet patch on her panties. I catch her again, hold her tight;

"I think you need to pee" I say

"I know" she says

I decide to take a risk

"Shall I piggy back you to the toilet?"

I expect her to refuse but to my surprise she says yes. My heart is racing. Maybe I didn't see what I thought I saw. she clambers onto my back and ...... yes .... to my amazement her panties are just a little bit wet! She must know I can feel the wetness but she doesn't say anything. She just grips me tightly round the waist with her legs and squeezes herself against my fingers. 

"Your knickers are wet" I say and I squeeze her with my fingers.

"Quick," she says "Or I'll wet on you"

I start to move towards the house but before I've gone more than a few yards I feel a warm wet flood over my fingers and to my everlasting delight I realise that she is wetting her panties right there into my cupped hands. Her warm pee soaks the back of my briefs and runs down my legs. She clings tightly to my back and just lets it flow. 

"I told you to hurry" she says. "Now you've made me wet myself"

And in that moment I don't know if she knows that I don't mind one little bit!

• 2 weeks later...

This is the other fantasy that I developed in my first year at university about the same girl who was also a first year student. It too has stayed with me ever since.

Again we are in the garden, this time sharing a couple of large bottles of cider. She is wearing a thin pink cotton dress and white knickers. I am wearing a T-shirt and briefs. We are both mildly drunk. I notice that she keeps holding her dress between her legs with her hand and I suspect that she needs to pee and  I wonder why she doesn't go inside to the toilet. I'm hoping she doesn't  because the thought of a girl needing to pee and possibly even wetting herself has always excited me.

We sometimes play games of chase so when she shouts "Can't catch me" and runs off down the garden  I run after her. She zig zags and dodges but eventually I catch her and I see that there is a wet patch on her dress. That excites me intensely. Suddenly she grabs me and starts to wrestle with me. We have a history of play fights and we have about equal strength. Maybe it's the alcohol but this time she quickly overwhelms me, pulls/pushes me to the ground. Before I know it she is sitting astride me pinning my hands to the ground above my head. With mounting excitement I realise that I can feel the wetness in her knickers through my briefs. 

There is a slightly wild triumphant look on her face.

"Give in" she shouts.

I'm enjoying the feel of her against me and I want to prolong it so I shake my head.

"I've won. You've got to give in"

Again I shake my head. In spite of everything I'm not prepared for what comes next.

"I'm not getting off till you give in but I need to pee and I can't hold on any longer. You'll have to give in or I'll wet on you"

I really don't believe her so I try to push her off, pressing up against her, trying to wrestle my hands free.

"You wouldn't do that".

She presses my hands back to the ground and squeezes her knees against my hips

"I'm warning you. I can't hold on. I'm going to wet my knickers if you don't give in".

"I don't believe you"

We stay motionless for about thirty seconds and then I feel a hot wetness squrting through my briefs. It grows in intensityand then flows over me, seeming to go on for ever.....and ever.

My fantasy might seem simple but I always imagine going on a ski day with a friend.  We push each other to ski as many runs as possible and carry water with us so we won't have to stop at the lodge.  My friend tells me he really needs to piss and we should stop at the lodge when we teach the bottom of the mountain.  I tease him and convince him to keep skiing.  Then it happens, while going down a trail I see him spread his legs and bend over slightly forward.  I am sure he is wetting his snowpants.  He stops down the trail but says nothing.  I then suggest we stop at the lodge but he says there is no need.  I boldly ask if he pissed his snowpants and he admits he did.  We keep skiing and drinking and he never complains about having to piss again.

We finish skiing for the day and while sitting outside the lodge he asks me how I was able to ski all day without having to piss.  Because I knew he had wet his snowpants I then admit I had wet mine as well.  Actually, I wet mine three times.  He begins to laugh.  I think he is laughing at me but he quickly admits he wet his snowpants three times also.  After the first wetting, when it did not show through his snowpants, he decided to keep wetting.  He also admits how at first he was embarrassed but by the end of the day is really turned by doing it.  

We end the day wetting our snowpants once more on the ride home then showing each other how wet we are under our snowpants when we get home.  That only leads to more wetting fun together that night.

For me there are like 5-10 things that would get me going really crazy but for now I´ll share one.

When I was in school there was this popular and beautiful girl in my class. She was very cute and totally my type. She used to always wear a black/short school skirt with some black tights. To others she would express her character as a very well behaved girl (good girl), a girl where you would think she is not naughty and she would only have sex once she gets married. (lol) I was actually the most popular guy in school at that time and we had a very short relationship.

It was after I ended things with her when sometimes I imagined myself in the boys changing room, where she would come in and we would be alone.

I would be topless and only wear my tight black jeans. I would stare at her and ask: "What you doing here?" and she would just tell me that she is horny and would likes to fuck. Of course (in my imagination) I said: "I would love too." but she then says: "If you want to fuck me, you need to pee your pants for me!" 

Just the thought of a girl telling me to pee my pants or her telling me she needs to pee desperately, really turns me on.

However in my imagination I would still try to stay strong and hide the fact that I have a "wetting" fetish. I would say: "I can´t pee my pants! What if I do it and you don´t want to fuck after?"

She would then come closer to me, putting one of her hands onto my crotch and pressing against my dick, whispering: "I really need to pee!"

At that moment I would see a stream of pee flowing down her tights, creating a small puddle around her shoes  that would eventually grow bigger by the second. Her hand would open my fly of my pants and take out my dick. She would start rubbing it and I would turn her around so that my dick is facing her butt. 

I would ask her: " You have condoms?" and she would say: "No, just fuck me through my tights so not everything gets in, I´ll take a pill afterwards."

Staring at her ass and seeing the tights shining and glittering because of the pee made me really hard. When my dick touched the wet and soft fabric, I would press very hard to get into her pussy. I suddenly noticed how the fabric would become more flexible and warm...she was peeing again...it was easier to continue my ongoing mission and finally arrived after a couple of loud fainting.

I fucked her so hard that the only thing I could hear was her screaming out of pleasure and the splashing of pee. When I came into her...I took out my dick and she feel on her knees (doggystyle)...I would see how her tights would bend out of her pussy bringing out a big load of cum.

And to finally add the cherry on top of the cake you could say, that she would want me to pee on her.

The end. 

Fantasy 1 out of 10. (Unlocked)

Much love and don´t get caught wetting yourself!

Atrix ❤️

Edited by Atrix (see edit history)