Sign In

Your favorite recurring fantasy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My fantasies develop and change over time.  Some have included speaking at a big public event (I do this often in real life) whilst trying to hide my desperation, being interviewed on live TV (ag

My recurring fantasy is to have a woman sit on my lap and wet her jeans for me. I imagine the feeling of her hot piss soaking my jeans and crotch would feel amazing. We’d both have to be desperate. Wh

I'm a simple person. What I most want is to just lay in bed with a desperate woman and rub and push and poke her bladder, get her off with toys, and generally just be there with her until she loses co

Posted Images

I've got a couple of recurring fantasies, involving messing and humiliation - and down jackets, of course. (and me just as an impartial observer)
My favorite:
A stunningly beautiful girl, let's call her Stacy. She's wearing an expensive knee length Moncler coat, low cut tight leather pants, lots of makeup etc. is on a bus. It's a long distance kind of bus, and the toilet is out of order (I guess you know where this is going). It's perhaps a school trip to a ski resort or something. Her gaggle of friends are there too - together they're the "mean girls" of the school, and they often bully other girls for not having as nice and expensive clothes as them. She's eaten some bad sushi or something, and her stomach is starting to act up. She tries farting a bit to maybe relieve pressure, and it smells horrendous. The others comment on the smell, but nobody suspects it's Stacy. How could a girl like her produce such a foul smell? So they blame someone else.
She becomes increasingly desperate, but doesn't dare to say anything. She starts sweating, and decides to occupy her mind by fixing her makeup. The pressure really hurts now, and she tries another fart - it's a wet one, and the smell now lingers around her. The person behind her comments on it (the one who got blamed for the last one), and now even her friends realize it's Stacy. "N-no, it w-wasn't me!" she whimpers. Her friends stay silent. She zips up her coat, hopig to trap the smell until they reach a rest stop, it should only be a few miles away...
She's sweating profusely now, makeup stains the collar of her coat, as she tries applying even more.
Then the bus hits a pothole, and she involutarily lets one rip. It's loud and there's definitly mess in her pants now. "Ew, Stacy!" Her friend on the seat next to her reacts and stands up. Stacy's sobbing, "I...I c-can't" she tries to say something, but then completely loses control and empties both her bladder and bowels into her pants. Pee leaks through and into her coat, and mess also pushes up through her buttcrack and past the low waistline. She can feel it spreading inside her coat.
"Oh my god!" People exclaim. She's crying now, and as the foul smell hits her, she throws up all over the front of her coat, and even into the expensive handbag on her lap.
Everyone on the bus now knows what happens, some are taking pictures, some are laughing.

It's a fantasy I often get off to (even cumming in my pants some times @PrincessPeeach), but of course it's not something I can realistically partake in. I'll probably expand on in as a fictional story or something though, when I feel inspired to write it.

8 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Mines a bit sexual....holding and wetting go hand in hand with arousal for me....so don’t read on if you don’t like that kind of thing...

Sitting on the lap of a man who enjoys desperation and wetting ideally in a semi-public, but dark setting, in my fantasy it’s around a campfire..... whispering in his ear “ I have to peeeeeee”; feeling him start to get hard beneath me as he tells me to hold it; squirming and wiggling and grinding against his erection, which continues to grow; hearing him whisper in my ear “stop that you naughty girl or I’m gonna cum” as he puts his large strong hand firmly between my legs, pressing it against me to hold me still and to help me hold; squirming against his hand until I’m about to cum; begging him to let me pee, but he just groans and presses harder, rubbing and stroking me, and says “not until you cum”; I’m so close already that I instantly oblige, he lets go of my pussy, grabs my hips and grinds against me, cumming in his pants (which I find just as hot as pants wetting😍) as I soak the both of us....

of course this leads to my next fantasy lolol, but I think one is enough for now 😏

Sounds amazing!

My most prominent recurring fantasy is of Katyusha from Girls und Panzer, desperate during a tankery match, T-34s have horrible suspension, she feels every bump. He crew asks what is wrong she says that she is fine, after the match she rushes to the toilet only to find a long line, she opts to go behind a building. she gets caught by her friend Nonna, and starts to cry as Nonna hugs her all the while Katyusha pees herself.

A fantasy I've had since childhood that I still find hot is being absolutely desperate to piss while stuck in a detention with an attractive female teacher who won't let me go, no matter how much I plead for permission. Another similar one is having my hands tied behind my back while I'm bursting to piss and a female teacher refuses to untie me and allow me to go to the toilet. 

I also love the idea of being in a situation where have to stay professional in front of a female client while trying to hold a very, very full bladder as I haven't had chance to piss for hours. A variation of this is where I'm working with a female colleague and there's no toilets where we are, and we both have to wait for hours while getting steadily more and more desperate and trying to remain professional. 

20 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

I'm a simple person. What I most want is to just lay in bed with a desperate woman and rub and push and poke her bladder, get her off with toys, and generally just be there with her until she loses control. 

Yes, I would love that too, to lay in a bed beside a girl with a overfilled bladder, to press and push on her bladder, to massage her bladder to make her urge stronger.

Maybe at the morning before she can take her morning pee, don’t let her go for hours, make her hold it, play with her and with her bladder until she starts to leak.

Guest Blurple

Coming home from a night out with a girl. She’s absolutely bursting and makes a beeline for the bathroom. Before she opens the door I push her against the wall and we kiss. She whispers in my ear that she has to pee. As I remove her clothes she starts to dance and I know it won’t be long before she explodes. Quickly I drag her into the bathroom and turn on the shower, telling her that she isn’t allowed to pee yet. As soon as the shower is warm enough we get in just as I see her start to leak. I’m hard as diamonds and enter her. As soon as I’m fully in I whisper go.

Very hot reading all these fantasies, I love it!

Long term bathroom denial is a huge turn on for me. I love it when I'm told I can't use the toilet for a day, and I have more extreme versions that I fantasize about all the time... being locked in my pants so everything has to come out there as I desperately have multiple wetting and messing accidents in them. Maybe my girlfriend puts a chastity device on me too so no matter how much I want to come I just can't... she makes me go down on her in my soiled clothes and then rolls over and falls asleep as I go on and lose control again... I'm allowed to clean up before bed but still not use the toilet, so I end up squirming and finally losing control in bed next to my sleeping partner. Finally I drift off to sleep but wake up in the middle of another accident in the night... when she wakes up in the morning to find the mess I've made, she punishes me with another day of being locked in my pants. And on and on...

Guest Staravia
8 hours ago, Gemgirl said:

Simple one but being stuck in traffic. That is weirdly one of the hotter fantasies for me. 

Doesn't even need to be traffic, but being desperate / being with someone whom is desperate in the car is a massive fantasy. Even if they make it, there is always going to be that service station rush that is always a bit of a panic.

I like the idea of nappy-training a woman until she has no functional bladder control left... also being out with someone, both in nappies, enjoying our little secret that nobody else knows about!

Another fantasy scenario is any female celebrity accidentally having her nappy revealed by a "wardrobe malfunction" live on TV, then coming out and explaining all about her need for them.

I dream that my girlfriend has me wear one of her firm control panti-girdles for a day so I know what it's like to have to wait for the privacy of  a toilet before getting any relief. Next time, she's bursting she tells me she's wearing a body shaper and must wait until she can fully undress to wee. I hope she insists I wear one as well soon, then she can see me struggle, without much hope of relief

On 8/17/2019 at 8:53 PM, Padded_girl said:

Mine too. And that is probably one of the most common cause of genuine accidents, if not the biggest one :3 That's why it's so hot and genuine to me

It's a hot idea to have a bursting woman next to me in the car, but being distracted while driving makes it a bit less appealing. I only like the potty kind of accidents...

I love the thought of having a bunch of really horny men stuck in a room together and not letting them pee. Like if they pee I wouldn't let them cum, so I know that when they do wet it's because they really can't hold it. I just love the idea of seeing man after man pee through the bulge in their pants, and then suck them off if they do make it until I let them pee

On 8/15/2019 at 5:28 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Mines a bit sexual....holding and wetting go hand in hand with arousal for me....so don’t read on if you don’t like that kind of thing...

Sitting on the lap of a man who enjoys desperation and wetting ideally in a semi-public, but dark setting, in my fantasy it’s around a campfire..... whispering in his ear “ I have to peeeeeee”; feeling him start to get hard beneath me as he tells me to hold it; squirming and wiggling and grinding against his erection, which continues to grow; hearing him whisper in my ear “stop that you naughty girl or I’m gonna cum” as he puts his large strong hand firmly between my legs, pressing it against me to hold me still and to help me hold; squirming against his hand until I’m about to cum; begging him to let me pee, but he just groans and presses harder, rubbing and stroking me, and says “not until you cum”; I’m so close already that I instantly oblige, he lets go of my pussy, grabs my hips and grinds against me, cumming in his pants (which I find just as hot as pants wetting😍) as I soak the both of us....

of course this leads to my next fantasy lolol, but I think one is enough for now 😏

Hopefully your in skinny jeans!!! Sounds wonderfully sexy.