Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Home bathrooms occupied

Have you ever experienced a situation where all of your bathrooms at your house were occupied? What were your siblings/parents doing in there? How long did you have to wait before one became available? Perhaps you ended up going in your pants or somewhere else ;) Gas station maybe. 

Routinely when I was 16 and 17, My dad would be in the upstairs bathroom taking a shower while my mom would be doing her hygeine in the downstairs bathroom. They were getting ready to go to work and occasionally would pee or poop. When I would wake up in the morning I really had the urge to go BAD, so I would end up doing a lot of things that you could tell I had to go. I would wiggle, pace around the room, bend my knees and body up and down, and cross my legs tight waiting anxiously. I did have my door closed because I did not want my dad to see my desperation. I would have to wait 45 minutes but made it everytime.

If you went to college, you might have had your dorm toilets occupied. I did a few times as a freshman and barely made it both pee and poop. You also could have been in an apartment where your roommate has the bathroom locked and your wiggling desperately. 

Freshman year of college I lived in the dorms. 2 guys to an 8x12 room, 10 rooms to a hall, 1 bathroom on each hall. There were some NASTY dudes on my hall... smoked dope in the bathrooms, never flushed, left an absolute filthy mess everywhere, I avoided the bathroom at all costs. 

Fortunately I was still a scrawny little thing back then, Goodnites did the trick during the daytime and I wore Depends at night, the good Overnight kind that were actually really nice. I kept my toothbrush, shaver and other hygiene items in my bookbag and did that stuff in one of the other campus bathrooms before going to class. For showers I used the ones in the gym locker room, they were actually pretty nice. 

Fortunately that only went on for one year. Moved to an apartment off campus for my sophomore year and was SO thankful to have my own bathroom.

As someone who was one of four children plus my mum and dad in a flat with just one bathroom I frequently had to go very bad when someone else was in. Others bathing or showering or shaving were the worst and I would be in my room bursting and bouncing on my bed and dancing around listening intently for the door opening. Sometimes someone else would then beat me to it and I had to keep holding. 

I’ve spent a lot of time in queues bursting waiting for a vacant toilet too. 

"All the bathrooms occupied???" We were just an ordinary family, we only had the one. Fortunately the toilet was separate, but it could still often be occupied at the *wrong* times. The main one for me, which happened numerous times, was in the mornings. Dad would be in there for ages for his morning poo, and being a sound sleeper I'd so often be seriously busting when I got up. I'd hurry to the toilet, realise that it was occupied and lurch back to my room (out of sight) where I'd pace around holding myself, squirm, run on the spot, anything to help a bit with the struggle not to start wetting myself. Sometimes I wouldn't quite be able to hold on and I'd end up with a wet patch, but I didn't ever totally lose it.

I grew up in ordinary family, we didn't have a manor with multiple bathrooms lol so we had just one. It happened to me a few times, but not very often, I had a large and strong bladder even as a child, and nobody in our family would take forever there, so waiting 10 or 15 minutes top usually wouldn't be a huge deal for me. Except a few times.

But despite lack of personal experience, I find this situation immensely exciting and hot when someone is bursting to pee but has to wait hiding in another room, because another person is taking a sweet time in the bathroom.

I grew up living in a flat with just one bathroom and no seperate toilet. The four of us - mother, father, elder brother and me - had to share the bathroom especially in the morning. Personally I solved the problem by learning to skip my morning pee every now and then because for me it was least cumbersome to go to school with an all but empty bladder. Even at school I often postponed peeing furthermore because I really disliked the school toilets and would rather feel a certain desire to pee for hours. I remember that sometimes I refrained until I was at home again by early afternoon. Once my mother saw me coming home obviously fidgeting and when I told her why she would bawl me out. But I stayed with my routine.

This type of situation happen to me a few time and fir some reason it's always my grandma to cause it to happen to me. There was one time I woke up in the middle of the night with and extreme need to pee when I got up I saw that she was I'm the bathroom and I had to hold it I really couldn't and ended up peeing in the back yard 

There was also a time after I came out drinking with me friends. When I got home I really need a pee and was going to make a b line to the bathroom I saw her walking in that direction but paid no mind to it but when she saw my hand touch the bathroom door she said that she needed the bathroom and I tell her go she also send she would hurry which was a lie cause o ended up holding myself in my room fir almost 45mins almost peed myself that day 

There's more but the all have the same ending where I got to pee 

Except for the wealthy, multiple bathrooms in a home is a relatively recent phenomenon.  Way back, I had a male friend who had five sisters in a one-bathroom house, and he did his poop and shower before bedtime, so all he needed in the morning was a pee.  But that was hard to fit in.  He either had to wake up really early or hold it until he got to school.  He also admitted to peeing in a neighbor's bushes.  I think he developed a large bladder!

Huh, I never thought of having two bathrooms in a house as being particularly uncommon/representative of wealth. Obviously a small house or apartment-type unit would only have one, but I've known plenty of modest houses with two, especially if there's an upper or basement floor. Could just be a thing in more privileged and/or recently developed areas (I won't say where specifically, but I'm in the US)

• 2 weeks later...

We have only one bathroom and we are in 4 (me, my parents and my sister), so it often happens to me, especially, in the morning, just after waking up. I usually stay in bed till I hear the bathroom is free, so that I can hold myself without being caught. However, on two occasions, I had to get up, in order to keep the bed dry! One time I peed in the sink, in the kitchen; the second time, in a bottle I had on my desk (very risky, since it wasn't enough, and I could hardly stop the flow of pee, before it outflows from the bottle).

On 8/13/2019 at 4:58 AM, Anna B said:

"All the bathrooms occupied???" We were just an ordinary family, we only had the one. Fortunately the toilet was separate, but it could still often be occupied at the *wrong* times. The main one for me, which happened numerous times, was in the mornings. Dad would be in there for ages for his morning poo, and being a sound sleeper I'd so often be seriously busting when I got up. I'd hurry to the toilet, realise that it was occupied and lurch back to my room (out of sight) where I'd pace around holding myself, squirm, run on the spot, anything to help a bit with the struggle not to start wetting myself. Sometimes I wouldn't quite be able to hold on and I'd end up with a wet patch, but I didn't ever totally lose it.

I know the feeling.  Sometimes i just squatted in the back yard because otherwise I would have wet myself.

Used to live with my wife, daughter and sister-in-law, with only one bathroom. I regularly just peed in the garden or sometimes just opened a window and used that. 

My nephews also stayed with us for a few weeks and then it was even worse. I told them just to pee in the garden if they needed to go.

Now there’s only two of us and we have three bathrooms so the problem doesn’t arise any more. 

• 3 weeks later...

It's happened to me a few times fairly recently when family was in town. At least twice I woke up having to pee pretty bad and both bathrooms were occupied, so I put on one of my diapers and peed in that rather than keep waiting. And once or twice when my nieces were using the bathrooms (one taking a bath, the other taking a long shower) I slipped out into the backyard and peed against the side of the house.

• 7 months later...
On 8/13/2019 at 11:34 AM, Holdimax said:

I grew up living in a flat with just one bathroom and no seperate toilet. The four of us - mother, father, elder brother and me - had to share the bathroom especially in the morning. Personally I solved the problem by learning to skip my morning pee every now and then because for me it was least cumbersome to go to school with an all but empty bladder. Even at school I often postponed peeing furthermore because I really disliked the school toilets and would rather feel a certain desire to pee for hours. I remember that sometimes I refrained until I was at home again by early afternoon. Once my mother saw me coming home obviously fidgeting and when I told her why she would bawl me out. But I stayed with my routine.

I love to skip my morning pee.

It feels so good, need to pee, but don’t go.

Especially when i was young, i forced my bladder to high performances.

I could not get enough from holding it.

I did hold my morning pee all day, the more i was needing to pee, the more i did get aroused.

I did not pee even it was getting painful.

I love this kind of pain.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:46 AM, LongLines said:

When I was growing up we actually had 1 1/2 bathrooms but the downstairs one had problems and was usually not usable .  So, yes, there were lots of times when the bathroom was ocupado when I needed it most.   Often it was when I'd be getting home from school from first grade all the way into high school.  Mother would be doing anything from her hair or house cleaning or showering. I can see making wait for the showering but the other times she could have let me in for a couple minutes.   I'd be doing all the things you described: Pacing, crossed legs, bouncing up and down, groin grabbing. etc , and standing in the hallway outside begging her to  please hurry!   Several times I'd end up  going in my pants.  Often I'd have at least a partial accident.

Have you ever experienced a situation where all of your bathrooms at your house were occupied? What were your siblings/parents doing in there? How long did you have to wait before one became available? Perhaps you ended up going in your pants or somewhere else 😉 Gas station maybe. 

Routinely when I was 16 and 17, My dad would be in the upstairs bathroom taking a shower while my mom would be doing her hygeine in the downstairs bathroom. They were getting ready to go to work and occasionally would pee or poop. When I would wake up in the morning I really had the urge to go BAD, so I would end up doing a lot of things that you could tell I had to go. I would wiggle, pace around the room, bend my knees and body up and down, and cross my legs tight waiting anxiously. I did have my door closed because I did not want my dad to see my desperation. I would have to wait 45 minutes but made it everytime.

Edited by richard3
formatting (see edit history)

Great question, loved reading all the response so far! Coming from a small family myself, an occupied bathroom wasn't much of a problem. When I'd know it was 'laundry-day', and thus the only bathroom with all the washing-equipment in it would be occupied, I'd make sure to go beforehand at school, or later at work. Planning was key though, as my mom could be merciless.. 

Ah well, 'going for a walk with the family-dog' has saved me a lot of times as well.It wasn't always just the dog that needed to go out you know.. Out in the open makes for a great pee-place. 

Never really experienced it much at home but I remember staying with a friend of my ex. They only had one bathroom. We had been up drinking all night and I guess I was out like a rock. I woke up at a solid 7/10 and it was only getting worse. I went to the bathroom but someone was showering. That next 15 minutes was a pure hell. Trying my hardest to not squirm or spurt. Or even seem concerned about peeing. It never got any worse than a 7/10 but boy was I dying to go when that door opened.