Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Do you still wet your bed?

I don't wet every night, but can make myself wet by having a few glasses of water or juice before going to bed.

My wife wets every night whether she wants to or not, thanks to vigorous and thoroughly enforced diaper training.

I do. But only on purpose and not very often. Maybe once a months, but just once every two och three months that my husband is awere of....

Me … I’ve regressed back to wetting the bed most nights and proud of it.

I wet my bed from time to time. It's intense relief for me, as the need to do it builds up and has to be dealt with. I love it though, and would do it more often if I didn't have to front up to people next day.

Gradually getting more frequent, especially after a few drinks. Occasionally in my sleep but often I wake up needing the loo and just let go in the bed. Love doing it, including at hotels now and then.

Not accidentally, only while getting intensely sexually satisfied! Its better with someone else too

Pretty much never accidentally. I so wish I could cause an accident though lol. But I have been having a lot more pee dreams oddly enough! Maybe one of these days!

Me and my boyfriend both wet the bed a lot, wether its taking naps or actually at night. I would bet money that our bed is wet more often than it is dry.

• Upvote 1

I don't do it a lot just once in awhile but its always planned. These are from 3 different times.

20190806_013229.jpg

20190806_020503.jpg

20190811_005956.jpg

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, mr.pee said:

I don't do it a lot just once in awhile but its always planned. 

Same....it’s a lazy weekend morning thing for me once in a while...sometimes it’s just a naughty lil leak 😏F6BE8CDA-ABC0-4406-9F37-F46E0286376F.thumb.jpeg.efd083ada95643478f1d436a9048852e.jpeg

• Upvote 6

I still pee the bed if I don't wear a diaper to sleep. Not by choice. It doesn't bother me at home, but I still feel pretty ashamed when I wet a hotel bed, which happens often since i travel for work. 

If I had a jar filled with every tip I've left behind to soothe my guilt for leaving a wet bed at a hotel, I would be a lot richer. ~sigh.

I wet my bed when my diaper leaks. This happens several times a year. 

Before I was injured I had wet my bed sometimes when I went to bed drunk. I always had some kind of dream in which I wet my pants for some specific reason. Once, before I was injured and had no alcohol or anything else,  I had a dream in which a bubble emerged and grew and then popped. I woke instantly and my undies were soaked. 

I don't, but I'm seriously considering starting it, when I travel.  I've started wetting panties before going to bed and sleeping in them,  Just need to get some mattress pads.

Usually get the chance once each weekend. Either some pee play with the wife on purpose, or a bit too much water before bed and going to sleep knowing I need to pee creates a sort of on purpose accident that can be fun. What’s everybody doing for mattress protection? I keep a waterproof protector on the bed with a thick pilowtop cover and then a sheet. Don’t notice the protector a bit and feels pretty natural, but it’s a pain to wash it all. 

Doesn't happen often, but if I have the "peeing dream" and I'm very relaxed (like weekends, since I can sleep in), that can trigger the odd rare bedwetting for me.  I usually diaper up on the weekend because of this.  I love bedwetting though!

On 8/22/2019 at 11:51 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

25C54950-F7B0-4CFA-AF30-26BB581D1B8E.thumb.jpeg.9c1d646281108b86f53a027ffd3ca91e.jpeg

Sometimes it’s a complete soaking....

Love the different shades in black and white... very artistic.