Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you still wet your bed?

23 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Wow, you are so lucky to have such an understanding spouse. It took 13 years of marriage, huh? I'm at 12 and still debating whether to reveal all. How did you do it?

I have told it briefly here (and in some other places if you look up my profile): 

It says 15 years. We lived together for two years before getting married. So 13 yers of marriage... Haven´t regret it a single minute. Life is so much better know when I can wet myself whenever I want. And there is also the aspect that I don´t feel that I'm hiding a big secret from my husband. Now I can be totally me! And he still loves me.

So if you have been happily married for twelve years I would say Go for it! 
To tell is to make you vulnerable and to put your trust in her. That´s a fine gift. And as a woman and wife I can assure you that trust build a stronger emotional relationship. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I promised you an update. The hypnotic file I used is Wet Echo, which I hadn't used before.  It's got a binaural beat, a droning digital voice (this is a positive) and a fair bit of echo (henc

I still wet my bed regularly, well I would if I didnt wear diapers. For me I hit the genetics jackpot, both my parents were bed wetters. My Dad never stopped until his teens and my Mum wet right into

I don't wet every night, but can make myself wet by having a few glasses of water or juice before going to bed. My wife wets every night whether she wants to or not, thanks to vigorous and thorou

Posted Images

I still wet (and even mess) the bed sometimes!

When I was a kid, I had some pretty bad lactose intolerance. It got to a point where when I ate pretty much any dairy, within half an hour my stomach would be aching. However, my family didn’t actually figure out what the problem was until I was sixteen (so I didn’t have Lactaid or any medications), and so before that I had to find my own ways of dealing with it. Me being into the kinks that I’m into, my coping mechanisms were… less than stellar. One of these was that pretty much whenever I started to get constipated I’d start to void my bowels, wherever I was. My parents were super understanding and would just help me get cleaned up without asking questions (I probably would have figured out that I can’t have dairy a lot sooner if they had!), so even though I was really trying my best to get to the bathroom in time at school, when I was home I was still prone to messing myself almost spontaneously until I was in my early teens.

I’ve got my lactose intolerance figured out these days and I’m a lot more in control of my body than I was back then, but when I’m really relaxed and my stomach is upset I’ll occasionally mess myself. This is mainly a problem when I sleep (hey look! I made it back to the actual question!), and on bad weeks I might mess myself in my sleep twice or so.

As for wetting, I wear light diapers when I sleep, so it’s a lot less of a problem. I find myself waking up wet three or four times a week, though when I’m stressed it gets much more common.

And so that’s how a combination of overly supportive but unobservant parents, my own terrible bladder and bowel control, and me having terrible, unknowingly kink-related coping mechanisms totally messed up my ability to wake up dry and clean every morning.

Edited by Emma Bailey (see edit history)

I destroyed my bed last night.  I felt naughty after having drinks with friends so when it was time for bed I put my mattress protector on and my spare sheets that I use for when I want to wet the bed.  I had on my white briefs,  grey pj pants and shirt and I laid in bed with a very full bladder.  I was desperate already and chugged about 5 glasses of water before getting into bed to insure that I could keep wetting over and over.  I was hoping I would drift off to sleep and wet without knowing but it was unlikely so after about 30 minutes of laying there I just relaxed and slowly started to feel the puddle grow underneath me.  I was on my side so the pee was spreading down towards my knees and up towards my arms.  I peed for over a minute like this and then just laid in the now giant wet spot for a while.  After a while another urge came thanks to all the water I drank so I turned on to my back and just let it out again.  I could hear the pee hitting my briefs with force as it trickled down both sides of my underwear,  soaking the other side of my pants and shirt.  I peed several more times, each time shifting my position so there wasn’t a dry spot left on me.  I was soaked from head to toe.  I eventually got out of bed to admire my work, my clothes were dripping wet,  the wet spot on the bed covered almost my entire queen size bed and the smell of pee in my room was intoxicating.  I took off my soaked pants and shirt but left on my soaked briefs.  I dried off my body a bit then slowly got back into my now freezing cold bed.  I laid on my back for a bit letting my hands wander down to my underwear to feel just how wet they were.  I peed several more times laying like this before finally finishing myself off,  stripping the bed and hopping in the shower.  It was a wonderful and very long overdue bedwetting and I can’t wait to do it again soon!

2 hours ago, SoggyShorts said:

I want to wet my bed tonight.  I figure around 7 I'll start the "rapid desperation" protocol, and then listen to a hypnotic wetting file someone on here shared called Wet Echo.  I'm going to wear the same trackies I'm wearing now, with the same ordinary undies, no diaper.  It's going to be a glorious mess, but It's going to feel soooo goooood!

Do those hypnotic files really work?

On 12/3/2020 at 11:36 AM, Helena said:

Don't you worry. If and when you find the right one, be honest and tell her what you need. Love is strong, and a fetish should not stand in the way for love. I know it can be tricky. It took med 13 years of marriage before I told my husband. But he took it so well, and since then (8 years) I sleep with a mattress protector so I can wet my bed when I feel the urge. Thats is often once a month or once every other month. Sometimes more often and somtimes it can be longer time in between. But it's very comforting to know that I have the possibillity to wet whenever I like. Even if I don't do it.

One thing that is both embarassing and arousing is the confession in the morning. When I have to tell my loved one that my bed is wet. But he is so understanding and usually just smiles, give me a kiss, and says something like "Oh, so its wet? Then its laundry day", or "Don't worry, that happens", even though he knows I do it on purpuse. 🥰

I have a somewhat similar story too. So, yes, I do wet bed and it's pretty much on purpose all of the time even though I do claim to have some accidents (who would check that?). Long story short, 10 years into living together I confessed I like almost everything about accidents mine or others and that mine were not always truly accidents. This was met with an understanding and a mattress protector 🙂 After all we all have kinks even if not comfortable talking about it.

On 12/3/2020 at 1:07 PM, trekkie said:

I don't know if I wish I knew you or if I wish I was you; it sounds amazing to be prone to accidents around people who are the same or are so understanding, though I definitely get not wanting to tell them you enjoy it. Any of your cousins still wet their beds, or do you know?

Do you still ever have accidents during the day? What happens today if you were on your way to the bathroom and someone said something really funny? 

And, you ever try to talk your partner into wetting himself?

I cant be sure of any of my cousins still wet the bed, but I do know we are all prone to pissing our pants when we get the giggles. Thats another famous family trait.

I have cohersed my partner into peeing his pants, he was embarressed at first to do it in front of me, but I soon made it very much worth his while.

As for me I still have day accidents, I wear depend briefs to work in case I get caught short, which is far easier to manage if I pee myself for what ever reason

On 12/6/2020 at 5:40 PM, hottlam said:

I have a somewhat similar story too. So, yes, I do wet bed and it's pretty much on purpose all of the time even though I do claim to have some accidents (who would check that?). Long story short, 10 years into living together I confessed I like almost everything about accidents mine or others and that mine were not always truly accidents. This was met with an understanding and a mattress protector 🙂 After all we all have kinks even if not comfortable talking about it.

Please tell us more! How often do you wet your bed on purpose? You said you confessed ten years into living together, and how long have you been together today? I think your wife reacted wonderful, just like my husband, and how does she reacts today when you have a wet bed in the morning? Do you do it like me and confess right away in the morning (and secretly enjoys the embarassment) or do you try to hide it and sneek the sheets into the washer?

A lot of questions, but I´m really curious in the reletionships between an omo and a non-omo. 

It's been years since I've legitimately wet the bed. When I did, the amount that came out was basically the equivalent of a large leak (the bed itself didn't really have any pee, just my underwear). I did wet the bed occasionally as a child (once a month or less). My parents tried to be understanding about it, but I felt ashamed about it, and would always hide it, which led to them being angry. Then I started wetting my bed on purpose after a close cousin died when I was a teen. I eventually quit doing that after a time. Then my bed wetting only happened once in a blue moon (usually if I had been drinking a lot). Probably been about 4 or 5 years now.

On 12/8/2020 at 10:36 AM, Helena said:

Please tell us more! How often do you wet your bed on purpose? You said you confessed ten years into living together, and how long have you been together today? I think your wife reacted wonderful, just like my husband, and how does she reacts today when you have a wet bed in the morning? Do you do it like me and confess right away in the morning (and secretly enjoys the embarassment) or do you try to hide it and sneek the sheets into the washer?

A lot of questions, but I´m really curious in the reletionships between an omo and a non-omo. 

:D

So, yes, more details :) we've been together for good 15 years now (at least known each other!) and I'm very happy we have a way to understand each other!

I don't wet the bed very often, maybe like once a month on average, maybe a few times. Really depends on the mood too, having a couple of drinks helps me get there for sure :) Unless it's just a few dribbles I do admit it in the morning, or can be just walking around in a wet pj (which makes it very obvious). There's something about having that rush when admitting it and hearing 'tut-tut-tut' in reply :) Not always the case, sometimes it's just rolling eyes.

I do have daytime 'accidents' more often though, sometimes barely anything and sometime very major ones :) Over the years I've learned to ignore the need to pee to the point when sometimes these are basically genuine :P if it's a major one I do tell now - once even texted on my way home from the pub that I didn't make it. But I still feel some level of resistance to admit these thigns to her.

I don't hide any evidence of my 'accidents', if there are stains somewhere they are there, but I do put things in the laundry basket.

Do you have accidents during the day too? Did you husbant ever have an accident?

Let's chat!

On 12/13/2020 at 12:29 PM, hottlam said:

Do you have accidents during the day too? Did you husbant ever have an accident?

Let's chat!

Loved reading your story. It´s so similar to mine - we are the same! And aren´t we lucky to have such understanding spouses that let us be what we are. Even when wet... 

I do have daytime accidents too. In fact, they are more common than bedwetting. When I´m in the mood I will wet myself, and that is maybe one to two times a week. Sometimes I do it by myself, eg in the bathroom, but lately I have been more open with my wettings and I have done it when going to the mail box (we live on the country side so one has to go about 100 meters to the mail boxes), I have done it in the kitchen doing dishes, and I have done it rushing from the TV-couch to the toilet holding my crotch while my jeans getting all wetter and darker down the legs. This was my last weeks and this was all in front of my husband.  

He doesn't say much, but smiles and give me a kiss after my 'accidents'. I don´t walk around much in my wet pants but put them in the washing machine. That is also another way that he can figure out I had an 'accident', when the washing machine starts at odd times or if he sees a pair of jeans, a pair of panties and two socks on the clothesline... 

The time I peed my pants doing dishes I finished what I was doing. Then he comments "Oh, did you have a little accident? Then you better go change." That was so sweet! I love when he treats me like a little girl when I´m wet. Don´t misunderstand me, I´m not inte AB and I´m not (that) into diapers, but it´s comforting when he talk to me like I´m six years old...  

My husband doesn't have regular accidents. I would love to see him in peed pants, but we haven´t talked about it. That´s on one hand. On the other hand, I´m not sure if it will turn out well. What to do after he wet his pants? I´m not sure he is in the mood for sex... in fact I´m pretty sure he´s not. But we do on occasion some clothed shower together as foreplay. That´s another kink of mine... 

But - there was this time when on vacation in the south of Europe. It was really hot and we were at a tourist attraction where one would wade in water to see a cave. He was desperate for a pee and whined about it for a while. I snuck up next to his ear and whispered "Just do it! Pee your pants. We are in water, no one will notice." And he did! He´s dark jeans shorts got even darker and there was a trickle down his legs. Awww, so sweet! 

I hug him and vi continue to wade, and at some point he "slipped" and fell into the water so his shorts got all wet. No one around was the wiser. 

For bedwetting I´m like you, once a month or once every other month. If I´m in the mood it can be sometimes in between also, but, again like you, if it´s not a major one I can just get away with it without a change of beddings (if just my panties and pyjamas are wet). 

Oh - all this writing has got me in the mood... Mybe it´s time to have an accident tonight? Drink a lot of water until bursting and then take a stroll to the mailbox... hm, wht not... 🙂 

And please continue to tell about your 'accidents' around your wife!! 

Love, 

Helena 

• 7 months later...

by dint of work, my veissie muscles have weakened a lot. Now I have a little signal and if I don't respond to it very quickly; everything comes out. This week I had two involuntary bedwets ... very pleasant. But if that is confirmed, it will be necessary that I buy diapers ^^
I love ... But you shouldn't soak the bed and the blankets too much.

I wet my bed this morning for the first time in ages (at least 3-4 years). Sadly it was deliberate rather than accidental, but very enjoyable nonetheless. There's currently a bit of heatwave in the UK, and the sun kept the bed super warm during the nice long, slow release and then a short nap in my puddle (after "enjoying myself" 😉). Clean up is a real drag, and I'm always worried about leaks and that prevents enjoying the warmth for a longer time - my current sheet leaked a tiny bit today, plus then you have no bed to get back into. I think ideally I need to get a super cheap foam mattress for the spare bedroom and enjoy soaking that fully and leaving a few stains. I'm not a habitual bedwetter, but one accident at 18-19 and a few minor leaks since then mean that I can't claim to be fully dry...

My Ex used to wet the bed from time to time, but honestly it was never that great. 9 times out of 10 it would be a workday when I needed to get up and get to work, or she would be hungover and not really in the mood sadly. Her mattress had some cute tell-tale stains though.

I really wish I had someone who I could admit accidents to in confidence - the idea appeals to me very strongly. I think I'm in to a very mild form of embarrassment/humiliation play here, but delivered in a very positive way. There's an old post on the Wetset forums from someone who wet their girlfriend's bed. She didn't say very much specific, but there was the idea that she'd always think of him as a bedwetter from that point onward, together with tiny, little, unspoken hints like buying a waterproof mattress cover for their new bed for example.

• 2 months later...