Sign In

Do you still wet your bed?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I promised you an update. The hypnotic file I used is Wet Echo, which I hadn't used before.  It's got a binaural beat, a droning digital voice (this is a positive) and a fair bit of echo (henc

I still wet my bed regularly, well I would if I didnt wear diapers. For me I hit the genetics jackpot, both my parents were bed wetters. My Dad never stopped until his teens and my Mum wet right into

I don't wet every night, but can make myself wet by having a few glasses of water or juice before going to bed. My wife wets every night whether she wants to or not, thanks to vigorous and thorou

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I have type II diabetes which means my body doesn't shut down at night and still produces urine.

Luckily I am a light sleeper and most times I'll wake dying to pee and run to the bathroom, often leaking in my PJs or underwear on the way.

But a couple of times a month I will wet my bed while asleep and it is often linked to a dream about not being able to find a toilet. Always requires quite a clean up but it still turns me on.

Have nappies and a protective bed sheet to take on holidays to save hotel beds and the embarrassment.

Bed wetter 2.JPG

Bed wetter 4.JPG

I am currently working to recover my regression that I had when I was a little younger and that I lost to please a spouse.
Awake I have already lost almost all control and have to go out with a diaper. When the urge comes, I really only have a few moments to react, I can no longer hold back (and it's so gooood .... I especially love the times when I don't really want to get wet ... but it's done anyway)
but I still managed to recover the let go in bed: '(

Edited by Akalia (see edit history)
On 11/9/2020 at 2:38 PM, Akalia said:

I am currently working to recover my regression that I had when I was a little younger and that I lost to please a spouse.
Awake I have already lost almost all control and have to go out with a diaper. When the urge comes, I really only have a few moments to react, I can no longer hold back (and it's so gooood .... I especially love the times when I don't really want to get wet ... but it's done anyway)
but I still managed to recover the let go in bed: '(

I can only speak from some bedwetting experiences, but ending up wet when it’s unplanned is definitely one of those “embarrassed, but really aroused” kinda feelings, that’s really hard to explain to somebody else whose never felt that before. Welcome to site too, by the way!

On 11/10/2020 at 3:12 PM, Monique said:

Hi!

I don't really want to wet my bed. But it happens and I feel so very ashamed as 

I still live with my mom. And she is not especially happy when I do... But when I do

I actually can't help being very aroused and I can't resist to masturbate with my

wet sleeping panties clinging on my pussy 🧛‍♀️ But soon I'll move to an apartment

of my own and there I'll put a rubber sheet on my bed. Because... because I really, 

really want to pee on my bed, awake and asleep!

It was the same in my late teens.  Wetting the bed was most erotic yet mom’s reaction made it an overall negative.  All things considered I truly didn’t want to wet the bed.  There were even times fearing it might happen (drinking) I slept with a couple makeshift bath towel diapers around my middle.  Fortunately, or perhaps not, I never had an accident when so prepared.  That being said, the few mornings I woke wet were very special before telling mom.

Now, well, sleep wetting is virtually an every night occurrence for me.