Sign In

Do you still wet your bed?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I promised you an update. The hypnotic file I used is Wet Echo, which I hadn't used before.  It's got a binaural beat, a droning digital voice (this is a positive) and a fair bit of echo (henc

I still wet my bed regularly, well I would if I didnt wear diapers. For me I hit the genetics jackpot, both my parents were bed wetters. My Dad never stopped until his teens and my Mum wet right into

I don't wet every night, but can make myself wet by having a few glasses of water or juice before going to bed. My wife wets every night whether she wants to or not, thanks to vigorous and thorou

Posted Images

Guest DarthBane93

Pretty much never accidentally. I so wish I could cause an accident though lol. But I have been having a lot more pee dreams oddly enough! Maybe one of these days!

I wet my bed when my diaper leaks. This happens several times a year. 

Before I was injured I had wet my bed sometimes when I went to bed drunk. I always had some kind of dream in which I wet my pants for some specific reason. Once, before I was injured and had no alcohol or anything else,  I had a dream in which a bubble emerged and grew and then popped. I woke instantly and my undies were soaked. 

Usually get the chance once each weekend. Either some pee play with the wife on purpose, or a bit too much water before bed and going to sleep knowing I need to pee creates a sort of on purpose accident that can be fun. What’s everybody doing for mattress protection? I keep a waterproof protector on the bed with a thick pilowtop cover and then a sheet. Don’t notice the protector a bit and feels pretty natural, but it’s a pain to wash it all. 

• 1 year later...