Save 20% on Gold Subscription upgrades! ×

Hoo boy!~ I had the most interesting morning today! So, I recently engaged in a little pull up adventure, I wrote about it, and I loved it so much I wanted to do something like that again!!! Buuuut, unfortunately I'm kinda out. But I'm a resourceful little girl! Like many of you have before I used a certain absorbent device that may or may not have been designed for something else entirely to create a make-shift diaper. Eight of them to be exact! They were pretty thing, four in the front, and four in the back, for ultimate coverage! (Spoiler, it didn't leak ^w^). 

I made my little science experiment around 4 am, stuffing them into my panties, trying to spread them out so that all parts of body touched them, it wasn't for a real purpose, other than I wanted it to 'feel' like a diaper, y'know? And if it was in one area, sure it'd work as a diaper, but I wouldn't get that, "I'm a little girl wearing a diaper" feeling! Once I put it on I went into my backyard where I began to fun! I found a nice place by my woods put my hands against a tree, and let go~ First I had a number two, It came out surprisingly nice and easy, it felt all squishy, hehe~ Then, I had my number one! I was standing there for a while! I had been holding for the majority of the night, and every few seconds I wondered if my 'diaper' was going to give out, surprisingly when I was all good and done, it didn't!!! And I had a wonderful warm feeling trapped inside my absorbent little undies. 

At that point, it was time to begin, the games! You see, I was outside for a reason, and that was because I had a select list of activities planned out for the night. Firstly, I have a relic of my childhood in my backyard, it's a swing right? But the swing is this little horsey, I love riding it when no one's lookin' it makes me feel so little! So naturally, I sat my little self down on the swing, and of course that spread my mess all around, I took a moment to hop! Letting it squish and squash about, Before swinging on the set back and forth for a few seconds!

After that, I went toward a bench, sitting down, like a good girl! At this point my mess was flattened out! Perfectly even! And I took my phone out of my shirt pocket, and began to watch as many little princess potty training videos as I can handle, at full volume too! No one caught me, but I was imagining someone hearing it, coming outside to investigate, and finding my sitting down in a very wet and messy homemade diapee watchin' potty training videos for baby girls. 

The final fun time activity, was somethin' that I'm personally into separate from omo, and that's wedgies! I love the feeling it gives and I have, just the most perfect tree in my yard to dangle from! I stacked up some of our firewood and used it to reach these two hooks that come out of the tree, made sure to put the leg holes onto it, and boop! I kicked the logs and squeaked in my own perfect diaper wedgie! The padding absorbed most of the pain, but (this may be pretty gross, so warning) some of the mess went running down my pants and out of my legs since the wedgie displaced it, but the padding was fine! I 'hanged out' for a few minutes until my panties ripped and I fell down. 

When all was said and done, and I had less of a diaper and more of a mess, I cleaned up, packed everything into a bag, tossed it in the bin, and took a very long shower for clean up time!! I even took a little picture of my padding in the grass before dumping it, BUT, I don't think I can upload it, because even though I closed it, there's some poop showing in the picture, so sorry! 

I hope you enjoyed reading my story! I love doing things like this, and I love hearing what you think of it a heck of a lot more! Thank you!

• Upvote 6

Guest DLinNC
On 8/10/2019 at 11:07 AM, Krissy13 said:

Like many of you have before I used a certain absorbent device that may or may not have been designed for something else entirely to create a make-shift diaper

I used to do this as a kid but I honestly had absolutely no idea anyone else had done this for makeshift diapers! Mind blown!