Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, I just started watching this super cool show, Twelve Forever. It's on Netflix and its main focus is this red-headed 12 year old girl named Reggie who never wants to grow up despite what everyone else is telling her. 

She has a magic key that basically allows her to travel to this magic place called Endless Island where she can be herself & never have to worry about growing up (she's known as Twelve in this world). 

And since it's a kids' show, you can pretty expect a LOT of toilet humor. Yet, the show fortunately doesn't rely on that. There are however a few pee jokes here and there (such as Reggie saying she peed in a fountain at the mall once or threatening with peeing on the floor in class if the teacher won't let her go to the bathroom),but overall nothing that interesting. Just the kind of humor you'll find in a kids' show. 

On the other end of the spectrum, the show also picks up a lot of more mature themes such as sexuality and puberty. But it's a given that they'll get away with a lot more, as it aired on Netflix (which has much less restrictions when it comes to their shows compared to Cartoon Network). 

However, what I was getting at was in fact the main antagonist of the show - the Butt Witch (which apparently isn't her real name, but only the childish nickname Reggie gave her out of spite). The Butt Witch is this highly - attractive curvaceous lady with a sultry deep male voice. She is meant to represent puberty. More exactly, the  chanhes your body goes through during puberty. 

I was wondering, wouldn't it be great if we got some Butt Witch omorashi? Generally, she seems to be the type who puts a lot of focus on coming up with plans to kill Twelve and restore Endless Island back to its original format. So, I guess she might not pay attention to her bladder as much until the very last moment.

She also seems like the type who would try to alway appear in control, always very mature, so if she is with Big Deal (her minion) out on a mission to destroy Twelve, I feel like she would try to not pay attention to her bursting  bladder and focus on what she has to do instead. She might discretely cross her legs and & grab her crotch occasionally. Big Deal would probably ask if she's fine several times, at which BW would lie and tell him shortly "I've never been better". 

And if she ends up wetting herself, she would probably try to hide her blush & embarrasment , with Big Deal doing his best to make his mistress feel better. Something like "It's okay mam, it was just an accident. These things happen". 

Another think I noticed is a certain lack of bathrooms on Endless Island, but that's probably because Reggie (or Twelve, as she's known in this universe) woukd just pee anywhere. However, I think that Buttwitch is too classy to juts lower herself to do that,unless it was a dire emergency. 

Another thing to consider is that BW is also wearing that tight red catsuit which might be an absolute to struggle to get out of. So in an emergency, I don't think she would be able to make it until she takes the entire thing off. She probably needs help from Big Deal eveytime she needs to pee. 

I also watched the last episode in which BW gets shrunked by Twelve and her friends & locked her inside a cage. What if once she shrunken, her bladder shrank as well (but the liquid inside of it remain the same). She might so desperate but not one can help her get out of there. 

Ah, I just love Buttwitch. So many possibilities with this lovely character. What do you guys think? 

• 1 month later...
On 10/6/2019 at 12:22 AM, StNick said:

According to a comment here: https://cartoonbathroomscenelist.blogspot.com/2011/04/welcome.html?commentPage=2 there seems to be that in the show, but I could not find it unfortunately.

There are several comments alluding to such scenes, all from a notorious anonymous troll on the website. Still, I'm sure it could be an interesting read for anyone interested.