Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How often do you rush to the toilet?

If I’ve been really trying to get something done, I’ll neglect my poor bladder until it’s full to bursting and I can barely hold the floodgates shut, in those situations I’ll clutch my aching bladder and sprint to the bathroom, normally I make it in time. I only ever risk doing it at home though.

Also, whenever I orgasm with a full bladder, (basically every time, as it’s such a turn on) usually run to the bathroom and unleash quickly. It becomes so much harder to endure after that, so I’ve learned it’s better to go quickly rather than try to leave it.

I do it every day, because I have a small bladder an even by nature, I usually have to hold it for a while before I'm able to use a toilet. Of course, I also put myself to the situation when I have to hold it too, because I like that as an omo fan. Most common daily occurrence when I have to really rush to the toilet is when I come home from work. I usually don't use a bathroom before leaving work and drink a glass of water before I go, just to get desperate on the way home. In the evenings I often go out dressed as woman and also hold it as long as I can, before visiting a bathroom. Of course, I don't make it there with dry panties every time, but when I do, is usually really a close call.

2-3 times a day.

When I get up in the morning it’s difficult to hold it long enough to get to the toilet. 

After my journey home from work the first thing I have to do is rush to the toilet. I frequently am already a bit wet when I get there. 

And quite often there’s another random incident too - a long meeting at work or something like that. 

Last semester I experienced some latch and key urgency. 

I usually don't go to the bathroom before heading home, unless I'm really full. That said, I normally can keep holding it once I make home, but for some time, often when I was getting closer to home I felt a considerable increase in my need to pee, and got really desperate, literally, on reaching the front door. On those ocasions I had to dash to the bathroom and even leaked a bit before reaching it, once.

I know that it was probably caused by the stress I was in and, after the end of the semester, I have not experienced it anymore.