Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How often do you rush to the toilet?

See this post reminded of what happen last night  nothing to existing but I probably had to rush to the toilet 10 times last night due to being desperate. Everytime I got up I tried to go back to sleep but the pressure in my bladder would make it impossible to sleep and I had to rush to the bathroom each time i got up i leaked in my boxers before reaching to to toilet 

If my wife isn't padded she has to run every time. Her bladder has 2 states... "empty" and "FULL!!!" so she gets very little warning of an impending flood. Either get to a potty in about 5 minutes or get a mop and a change of pants.

This has made for some... entertaining... experiences over the years when we are out in public and no restrooms are immediately available, and is why she now wears pull-ups pretty much every day.

6 minutes ago, nappypants said:

How wet were your knickers by the time you made it?

I was wearing two pairs of knickers and a pair of tights (an extra pair on the outside of the tights stops them from moving down because I'm moderately tall) and I'd soaked through them and made a tiny little puddle on the bathroom floor by the time I got them off and got myself onto the toilet. 

2 minutes ago, Ell19 said:

I was wearing two pairs of knickers and a pair of tights (an extra pair on the outside of the tights stops them from moving down because I'm moderately tall) and I'd soaked through them and made a tiny little puddle on the bathroom floor by the time I got them off and got myself onto the toilet. 

Were you tempted to just sit down and go to the loo through your knickers and tights by that stage?

I haven’t counted but I know there are particular times when I always end up having to run. 

One is if I have been out with my children. I can’t get both in a standard cubicle and my son will open doors while I pee so I end up holding until back home but then absolutely running to the bathroom as I leak. 

Other times are when driving and finally getting to services and running as fast as I can to get in. 

Then there was times like today when swimming and the water in the pool accentuates my need and I am clenching and biting my lip and rushing to the ladies. 

Guest Samantha omo

I have a ridiculously small bladder but I usually make sure I know where the toilets are, how long I'm going to be away from one ect however there were a few times at my secondary school where I'd tried to get to the toilet between lessons but found a line forcing me to hold it for another hour and 45 minutes, those times I'd full on sprint to the loo often leaking along the way.

Guest Staravia

Mine will be based on activities, which can vary significantly week to week. Generally, I end up rushing to the toilet several times during gaming sessions (Who wants to leave them?), or after long work related calls / meetings. 

Also, with the amount I drink, if I have to drive anywhere that is over an hour and half, I have to rush to the bathroom as the first port of call at the destination I arrive at. Whether that is home or else where. 

Not made all of them... 

Now that I'm working in an environment with no AC and it's still summer in the south, no matter how much water I drink I never have to pee at work cause I'm constantly sweating. Usually it's a run cause I've spent 12+ hours without peeing and I shouldn't probably empty my bladder for safety reasons even if I barely have an urge.

When I used to go out drinking with friends I'd end up breaking the seal and then having to hold myself till I cant and run to the bathroom a second time that hour, but not much anymore.

On 8/17/2019 at 10:18 AM, Jay Loo said:

Almost every morning, for some reason I hold my morning pee and I don't get up out of bed until I'm borderline leaking, which then gets amplified when you stand and I just can't stand still at all. I'm like a freakin child lol..

I'm sure a number of us here wake up with a full bladder and hold it to enjoy the sensations.  I've also read posts from people who wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee but manage to get back to sleep.  Then they wake in the morning absolutely bursting!  If I have to pee I can't get to sleep.

4 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

I'm sure a number of us here wake up with a full bladder and hold it to enjoy the sensations.  I've also read posts from people who wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee but manage to get back to sleep.  Then they wake in the morning absolutely bursting!  If I have to pee I can't get to sleep.

I generally do it in my nappy and go back to sleep with minimum disturbance...

Only if I'm at a friend's place who doesn't know I'm into it/doesn't want me to ruin their stuff, and I am not currently is any sort of pee-spilling prevention, which is my term for any way of making so I can pee without risk of getting it on something that isn't mine (Wearing a bunch of layers of underwear, a balloon to hold the pee, etc.) 

Otherwise I just pee where I am and go on my way. I use a toilet on average once or twice a week.

8 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

I've also read posts from people who wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee but manage to get back to sleep.  Then they wake in the morning absolutely bursting!  If I have to pee I can't get to sleep.

I rarely wake in the night from a full bladder because I'm a sound sleeper, so if I do I'm pretty full and do have to go. But there have also been some instances where I've gone back to sleep anyway, then when I wake up properly in the morning I'm so desperate I'm likely to wet a bit before I get to the toilet. Once was while staying in a hostel while travelling, and then when I did get up in the morning all the toilets were occupied. Help! I had to get moving to catch my next flight though, so got on with making breakfast but I was struggling so much to hold on that my squirming and urgent little holds were noticed by someone else, who was sympathetic but undoubtedly amused. It was both embarrassing and exciting. I didn't end up having a major accident, but I couldn't help spurting a few times before I was finally able to get to the toilet and shower.