Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A little trainers big problem

Alrighty so time for some context. Earlier during the day before this event I posted on a getdare forum page. This one to be exact https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140275. You can probably see where this is going. 

Alrighty so without further a do, it’s story time.

I was walking through my usual route for Pokemon go.
It’s a route not too far from my house and has a lot of pokestops and gyms on it so it’s pretty good considering. I got to my usual rest stop, a stone circle in the middle of a woods that very few people seem to go too but it’s also a pokestop. There’s a couple of benches around and the area is quite nice so I took a seat like I usually do. At this point I thought “hey, why not scroll through the forum and post a couple of things, maybe browse a bit. Now me being an idiot I forgot I posted on the pee now thread. I clicked on it and then instantly remembered. 

See somebody had replied to the thread, and as the thread rules state... well, I had too pee my pants there and then.

So, still sat down I got myself into a good position and just let it flow. Luckily, since I’ve been home alone the past few days and have gotten used to peeing my pants on command, it was pretty easy. But that’s not where it stops. Somebody walks in right as I finish peeing. He’s with his dog which decides to run straight over to me. I panicked a little so I stood up and dashed to the nearest rock, not considering that the evidence was very much still there. There was a very fresh, still dripping wet patch on the seat and floor where I just was.

What that guy must have saw was somebody jump out of there seat, look over, and then see the fresh puddle that was right underneath where they were sat. I sort of awkwardly stood around until he left, pee still dripping down my legs from my very wet shorts.
Needless to say it was a fun venture, and afterwards? I just carried on playing Pokemon.

The wet patch was kinda noticeable but after getting caught mid accident, it didn’t bother me.

hope you enjoyed this lil story.

3 minutes ago, Red Simpson said:

What an interesting story, I've played pokemon go and found it kinda fun but in my area there's not many places in terms of poke stops ect. perhaps one of these days we could meet and play that together or something, I have the harry potter equivalent of pokemon go.

Yeah, the lack of stops can be a problem. Luckily I live right next to a sort of nature trail/dog walking area so there’s a decent amount of stops nearby. 

Is the Harry Potter similar in terms of stops and stuff?

On 8/4/2019 at 10:03 PM, Rukako said:

Alrighty so time for some context. Earlier during the day before this event I posted on a getdare forum page. This one to be exact https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140275. You can probably see where this is going. 

Alrighty so without further a do, it’s story time.

I was walking through my usual route for Pokemon go.
It’s a route not too far from my house and has a lot of pokestops and gyms on it so it’s pretty good considering. I got to my usual rest stop, a stone circle in the middle of a woods that very few people seem to go too but it’s also a pokestop. There’s a couple of benches around and the area is quite nice so I took a seat like I usually do. At this point I thought “hey, why not scroll through the forum and post a couple of things, maybe browse a bit. Now me being an idiot I forgot I posted on the pee now thread. I clicked on it and then instantly remembered. 

See somebody had replied to the thread, and as the thread rules state... well, I had too pee my pants there and then.

So, still sat down I got myself into a good position and just let it flow. Luckily, since I’ve been home alone the past few days and have gotten used to peeing my pants on command, it was pretty easy. But that’s not where it stops. Somebody walks in right as I finish peeing. He’s with his dog which decides to run straight over to me. I panicked a little so I stood up and dashed to the nearest rock, not considering that the evidence was very much still there. There was a very fresh, still dripping wet patch on the seat and floor where I just was.

What that guy must have saw was somebody jump out of there seat, look over, and then see the fresh puddle that was right underneath where they were sat. I sort of awkwardly stood around until he left, pee still dripping down my legs from my very wet shorts.
Needless to say it was a fun venture, and afterwards? I just carried on playing Pokemon.

The wet patch was kinda noticeable but after getting caught mid accident, it didn’t bother me.

hope you enjoyed this lil story.

Whell that makes it interesting to play Pokemon go haha

You'd have to walk infront of me though 😜

• 3 weeks later...