Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you ever causally wet?

I did this a few weeks ago while I had the house to myself. Sat out on the porch on an adirondack chair reading a book with a couple of beers while slowly letting the urge build. Once it reached a certain point I let it all go sitting there in the chair. Did it three times before I decided to call it a day and retreated back inside to change!

Sometimes I’ve just peed my pants when it’s too much hassle to do anything else. One time I was working in the narrow space under the floor of the house. I needed to pee and It would have taken 10 minutes or more to wriggle my way out and get to the bathroom, same time again to get back in, so I just wet myself instead and carried on working in my wet clothes. 

Probably might most casual ever was years ago before I was into Omorashi.  I was out running and it was pouring down rain.  The bathrooms in the park I was running in were locked.  I had to pee pretty bad, so when I had to stop at a stoplight I just let go.  I was so wet anyway that no one could tell.

Just now, slycat said:

Probably might most casual ever was years ago before I was into Omorashi.  I was out running and it was pouring down rain.  The bathrooms in the park I was running in were locked.  I had to pee pretty bad, so when I had to stop at a stoplight I just let go.  I was so wet anyway that no one could tell.

Not sure how that quote thing got in there, but it did somehow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I am at home, I do this. Like CoffeeDrinker, I like to sit out on the deck and just relax and let it go. I have one of those plastic loungers so when I pee, it pools around my butt and back and feels nice. I have also done it while cleaning, however, that just means more cleaning...Peeing just before doing laundry, gives me a good excuse to take everything off in the laundry room and walk naked around house.