Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I didn't just see what I think I did, did I?

I was working at a convenience store yesterday, selling lottery tickets and minding my business. It was pretty slow.

A woman came in. She was probably about 30, blonde hair in a messy bun, tall, thin, and had large buck teeth and spoke with a slight lisp. She wore a red tank top and medium colored jeans.

I didn't pay her a lot of notice when she came in, just gave her a quick hello and went back to what I was doing. She came to my counter with a bottle of Jack, ready to check out. She said "Hi pretty girl! Oh, wow. I'm a little tipsy. I forgot something!" And jogged toward the fountain to get a soda. 

I looked up just in time to get a glance at her backside as she walked away. I was like "Wait, is that...? Could that be? Nah... Oh, I think it is." She had a large dark spot on the back of her jeans, spanning in a perfect oval shape from her butt to a few inches down her thighs. I couldn't believe what I was looking at, and I was in even more disbelief that no one else appeared to notice. I mentally went through all the possibilities. Maybe she sat in something wet? It's really hot... Maybe she's just really sweaty? Nah, it's way too perfect to be either of those. She had definitely wet her pants, then decided to come in and shop without a care in the world. 

As she turned back to face me and made her way back to my counter, I tried to check out the front of her pants without making it too obvious. Oh yeah, the dark oval pattern matched the back, and was very consistent with wetting while in a sitting position, without a doubt. I had no clue what to do with this discovery. I sold her the items and waved her off as she stumbled out the door and said "Bye, lovely!" 

48 minutes ago, galaxyfruit said:

I was working at a convenience store yesterday, selling lottery tickets and minding my business. It was pretty slow.

A woman came in. She was probably about 30, blonde hair in a messy bun, tall, thin, and had large buck teeth and spoke with a slight lisp. She wore a red tank top and medium colored jeans.

I didn't pay her a lot of notice when she came in, just gave her a quick hello and went back to what I was doing. She came to my counter with a bottle of Jack, ready to check out. She said "Hi pretty girl! Oh, wow. I'm a little tipsy. I forgot something!" And jogged toward the fountain to get a soda. 

I looked up just in time to get a glance at her backside as she walked away. I was like "Wait, is that...? Could that be? Nah... Oh, I think it is." She had a large dark spot on the back of her jeans, spanning in a perfect oval shape from her butt to a few inches down her thighs. I couldn't believe what I was looking at, and I was in even more disbelief that no one else appeared to notice. I mentally went through all the possibilities. Maybe she sat in something wet? It's really hot... Maybe she's just really sweaty? Nah, it's way too perfect to be either of those. She had definitely wet her pants, then decided to come in and shop without a care in the world. 

As she turned back to face me and made her way back to my counter, I tried to check out the front of her pants without making it too obvious. Oh yeah, the dark oval pattern matched the back, and was very consistent with wetting while in a sitting position, without a doubt. I had no clue what to do with this discovery. I sold her the items and waved her off as she stumbled out the door and said "Bye, lovely!" 

Maybe she wanted you to see her wet? I'm just throwing it out there as a shot in the dark.

I worked in a  grocery store for 49 years. Over those years there was a couple of incidents, One a woman came in mid-day with a group with obviously peed in pants.  I don't think she knew or cared. It meant nothing to me because she was not right in the head.

The other time was more interesting. She came in in the middle of the night . She did not pee dance or hold herself, but she seemed to have a very full bladder . She walked stiffly, and quickly jumped up and sat on the register counter with her legs crossed.

This was pre-internet and I was unaware that  some  people wet  themselves in public for fun. I was still believing I was the only one that enjoyed desperation and wetting. I never thought to do it in public  .With what I know now , i think it was intentional. I enjoyed it though, but was  too shy to say anything.

So you never know what is in the person who wets their pants is thinking or aware of. I just appreciate it.

7 hours ago, galaxyfruit said:

She was buzzed, but really didn't seem all that drunk. She appeared sober enough to be aware of her surroundings.

Here's how it could have happened. She had a few drinks and a good laugh... and a little dribble escaped (or not so little). She's still in good mood and doesn't want to call it a day. What is she left to do? Get another drink 🙂 Perhaps, it wasn't the first time for her either, so she knew she's going to be OK with a little wet bum.

I never think of really drunk wettings as 'sexy' To me a person  in a really drunk state is sometimes unaware that they have wet...so I go into paramedic help mode (training) wanting to make sure that they get to bed in the recovery position and don't die from their drunkenness.   But the ones that are just slightly drunk and in a naughty mood and you tempt them and they have just lost enough inhibitions..now that is downright sexy.  You were very lucky.....my ex wife was the kind who would get a bit drunk and a few dribbles escaped (she didn't wear trousers much, just skirts) and I would mention it, she would just laugh and wet a little more on purpose.....I always love the kind of girl who wets and just does not care, is not upset about it and treats it like 'what the hell...it happens sometimes'

I have watched several female wettings, and after the repeated frustration of just letting pass silently such a rare event I made up my mind to approach the woman in some discreet and decent way, should I ever witness a female wetting again.

It then happened in some beer tent at a festival. She (probably about 25-30)  caught my eye because she was furtively fidgeting back and forth  on her bench seat all the time, then suddenly shifted backwards and let her bum slide down behind the seat surface (the bench had no backrest), staying in this semi-squatting position for the time needed for relieving herself. Nobody seemed to take notice, but my excitement was of course beyond limits. As long as she was sitting there I obviously could not talk to her, but I needed some time anyway to calm down a little. I just could not believe what I had just seen and could not take my eyes off the large wet circle on the back of her pants. Then she stood up and left the place, even turning to my direction. When she was close enough I addressed her quietly, apologising for my directness and admitting that I found her attractive. She started laughing at me and thought I was kidding her, saying that she was not sexy at all. This was the turning point for me. I just told her that I was extremely into what she had just done. She stopped laughing but stared at me in disbelief. She must have realised that I was completely serious. The expression of her eyes turned from distance to interest. "I did not expect this," she finally said. "But I know what you mean." All this of course in a low voice so that nobody overheard this short conversation. Anyway, she was there in a group, only for that day, with her boyfriend who was on the dance-floor while we were talking. In other words, there was no chance of any follow-up. But the experience was as positive as it could be.

There has been a second wet incident with a young woman who was on her way home with her boyfriend, late at night. The story would be long again. But to cut it short, I managed to change some words with her (she in peed-in pants), and the experience of her reaction was positive again.

I think it all depends on the seriousness of the approach. At least those two women must have felt that they were talking to a normal guy who just made a confession of his kink. It IS possible to open one's mouth, this is what I learned from these incidents.

On 8/2/2019 at 4:42 PM, farseladosso said:

There has been a second wet incident with a young woman who was on her way home with her boyfriend, late at night. The story would be long again. But to cut it short, I managed to change some words with her (she in peed-in pants), and the experience of her reaction was positive again.

Long detailed stories of a female's growing desperation  and wetting or just made it, are the best kind. Please share 😄